Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-02-2019, 02:34 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
and misses a sitter from 6 yards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 03-02-2019, 02:38 PM

Russboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Interesting listening to a recent Solskjaer interview about the most important tips for a forward:

1: Know in your head what you’re going to do when you get the ball
2: Practice in training executing that plan
3: Be in the right position
4: Mentality must be relaxed. Think ‘great a chance’ instead of ‘Don’t miss’

Definitely think Sorloth and Benteke have struggled with 4. Benteke’s big weakness for me is 3.

Kevin Phillips even at his ripe old age with us was a joy to watch. He ticked all those boxes. It was almost as if when he got the ball he paused time, thought about his best option then presssd play again and put it into action.
Interesting. Going back a bit Noel Whelan had a calmness for us in front of goal (loan from Boro I think). It's not about breaking the net but placing it where the keeper can't reach it.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:40 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
and misses a sitter from 6 yards
Saw this, was a bad miss.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 03-02-2019, 03:25 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Finished 1-1. Never knew the Belgian league could be that rough, like the WWF in the 2nd half. About 7 yellows and 2 reds by the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 03-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Anders

lowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think he played well, but Brugge dominated the last half an hour, so he disappeared a bit. Great assist. Probably should have scored as well.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
4 starts, 2 goals, 2 assists.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:05 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Phoenix View Post

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not playing up front either

www.palacecomrades.com
Old 03-02-2019, 07:23 PM

sibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post

agree but the picture is kinda misleading since he have been playing mostly on the right side of a front three... at least from what i have been watching in the last four games. his movement isnt much differ from his time here but here he started central and driftet wide while he is doing the opposit now in starting on the right and drift more central.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Goal machine
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:30 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post

I kept saying maybe he isn't suited to playing as a number 9. Pretty sure the reports when we signed him said that he was playing on the left side when he was doing well in Denmark. And when he first arrived and he had his better games for us (last season) he was playing wider too.

Hi physique makes him look like he should be a number 9 but I'm not sure he actually is.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:34 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Is he really quick or skillful enough to play on the wing in the PL, though? I haven't seen anything to indicate he is.

Werner Herzog
Old 03-02-2019, 09:03 PM

sibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Is he really quick or skillful enough to play on the wing in the PL, though? I haven't seen anything to indicate he is.
I remember the game against Chelsea when he got his goal disallowed. was really impressed by his skill, pace and vision for the PVA goal.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:38 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Probably not. But he may do better there than he has in the middle. I don't think he'll be good enough for the PL in any position.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:15 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Tthat is not exactly shabby, well pointed out.
Fans should not be so critical of the lad who has had a tough experience at Palace so is hopefully regaining his mojo and will return next season the player we hope for.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:14 AM
I'm thinking about it

Interesting interview in that Sorloth himself says he is better on the wing

Presumably he feels more comfortable playing there as well.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 10-02-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:28 AM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
that has to be a joke
Old 10-02-2019, 11:37 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Hopefully we can recoup our money.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:21 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Hopefully we can recoup our money.
How the **** is that going to happen?
Old 10-02-2019, 12:39 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
that has to be a joke
What does and why?

He played wide during his good spell in Denmark before we signed him. He played wide for us at first and looked OK but when used as a striker this season he struggle.

I've said a few times on this thread that maybe striker isn't his best position and it seems he agrees.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:00 PM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
Goal machine