Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-02-2019, 07:28 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Do we have an option to purchase? I doubt it given the limited time we had to put the deal together but one can hope.
My concern would be the wages. We've spent beyond our means on wages for a long time and I'm not sure he would fit within our financial constraints long term. One suggestion I heard earlier from someone I respect one here would be to propose a swap that includes RLC and offer them Zaha in return. That way United lose out on the sell on fee.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:31 PM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In his brief cameo thought he showed some good movement and his speedy footwork in the box led to the goal. It reminded me of wilf a bit. He’s not shy of having a pop at goal, think we have a player that might just turn our season around.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:37 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Thereís a lot of whooshes going on on this thread.

I know it was late and all, but think itís gonna be an RLC going on here again because of no option to buy again. Early days of course but a good start with limited time. I can see him starting very soon.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:42 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Dunno, but apparently Chelsea were asking for 40 million before we loaned him
Perhaps we can afford that in the summer, once in the new three year FFP period
Old 02-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bailey View Post
Heís not cup tied. You can for example play in the League Cup for one team, and the FA Cup for another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
He's not cup tied ffs
He is, Copa Del Rey appearance rules him out.. At least we can use Sako.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 02-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Played in the Copa Del Rey, UEFA changed the rules this year that all sanctioned cup competitions count across Europe.
Hmmm. I can see they changed the rules to remove the concept altogether from UEFA competitions. But not anything else - that doesn't make sense at all especially given that change in rules.

Source?
Old 02-02-2019, 07:48 PM

BuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
My concern would be the wages. We've spent beyond our means on wages for a long time and I'm not sure he would fit within our financial constraints long term. One suggestion I heard earlier from someone I respect one here would be to propose a swap that includes RLC and offer them Zaha in return. That way United lose out on the sell on fee.
I still think United are entitled to cash per value of deal so that isn’t quite as simple (or funny) as it seems.

Why can’t we buy this summer and keep Wilf etc..this would show big ambition to or best players and show the league we mean business next year.

Can’t the Yanks fund this and leverage against tv money? Also don’t we reset our ffp spend this summer so in a position to bring a marquee player? Very early days and it was a poor Fulham but Batshuayi and Palace could be he perfect match!!

Last edited by BuktaBoy; 02-02-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:50 PM

BuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
He is, Copa Del Rey appearance rules him out.. At least we can use Sako.
Didnít Sako score in the FA Cup for WBA?!
Old 02-02-2019, 07:59 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Perhaps we can afford that in the summer, once in the new three year FFP period
He’d have to exceed my expectations for me to be keen on us paying that tbh. It’s not an outrageous figure in today’s market, but I’m uncomfortable with a club our size paying a fee like that.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:05 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
if he enjoys his time here, then that will help make a transfer likely.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Scenes when we blow all our money for the next 3 years on Batshuayi because he scores a few goals for us on loan

worth it but, i already ******* love the bloke
Old 02-02-2019, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Heíd have to exceed my expectations for me to be keen on us paying that tbh. Itís not an outrageous figure in todayís market, but Iím uncomfortable with a club our size paying a fee like that.
If he bangs in 7-10 goals and / or contributes that in assists he is prob worth 35m in the current market based on his age and being a full international. He could look great for us but Chelsea is another level and they need the very best and ready made so I think we could persuade the player if the deal is right for all parties.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:09 PM

It is crazy how one big signing (even a loan) has given us all such a huge lift now for what could be a fantastic run-in!!
Old 02-02-2019, 08:10 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Great debut .
Old 02-02-2019, 08:27 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He’s not ******* cup tied
Old 02-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I loved the way he looked more mobile than our other strikers just running onto the pitch.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:31 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Good thread title edit
Old 02-02-2019, 08:32 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don’t think we will want to spend the amount Chelsea want for,him in the summer or be willing to match his wage expectations but they will need to sell him with the new restrictions on the number of players you can loan out
Old 02-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
I loved the way he looked more mobile than our other strikers just running onto the pitch.
Did f*ck all after that
Old 02-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Like the new thread title!