Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Holmesdale Lower Block G

Zareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very predictable, irritatingly so. Just hope we make early subs if required.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Old 09-02-2019, 02:05 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Ridiculous selection but this is Roy so what do we expect. Won’t let it ruin my day. Guinness is flowing!
KISS MY AR*SE SEAWEED

crowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcrowboro eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Another afternoon of sitting back and soaking up pressure hoping for the non existent counter attack.
A Palace Comrade

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Can’t say I’m surprised

But good lord if Bats can’t get in that team and Schlupp can .......

Oh well, let’s wait and see but it does smack a little bit of a lack of imagination. We’re at home and we should be taking this to WH. Win and other results go our way today and we’re nearly home and hosed
1st to Join the BBS

palacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Where is Max.?
Emmigrated to Wales !!

AshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
What the hell is that?
Yes, disaster recovery testing, shutting down all the IT systems, moving them to another site to check it works and moving them all back again
Old 09-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

usaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Batshuayi Not Starting

WTF Drugs is Roy smoking?????????????????

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Sako and Bats nice subs to bring on.
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
It's the team I expected although wasn't sure about Kelly or Dann.

Ronnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It makes a change to have a few decent options
Old 09-02-2019, 02:07 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
For those already crying, at least we have real options coming off the bench that can influence games from now on in. It's up to those in possession of the shirt to fight to hold onto it.
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacenut View Post
Where is Max.?
On the bench.
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cool thread
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
I ******* hate Mark Noble.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:08 PM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Happy with that side
Old 09-02-2019, 02:08 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come on Palace!
Wonder if Sako will say a nice hello to Zabaleta.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Tekkers played very well last week. Deserves his place IMO.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

usaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hopefully benteke gets a first minute injury so batshuayi can come on
Old 09-02-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaythatuloveme View Post
hopefully benteke gets a first minute injury so batshuayi can come on
That's out of order.