Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-02-2019, 02:54 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
I agree. Also, MacGregor has something about him, both tackling and passing is very good.

Overall though the quality of the game is not good, QPR look awful.
MacGregor looked promising in the pre-season friendly at Stevenage.

Palacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What a goal by McGregor
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
good goal 2-0
Old 11-02-2019, 03:00 PM

thomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brighty spoke about it last week, but I'd like to see Woods go out on loan - said it last week, reminds me of Scott Dann.

Lumeka, Flanagan, Gio and BP the other real positives.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Cracking 2nd goal.

As others have said, what a poor referee.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:06 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Another fine Palace win against an over physical QPR side who should have had two players sent off after some awful dangerous tackles.

Luckily for them the ref was up to Premier League standard in so as far as how clueless he was in punishing fouls.

Palace have some very promising players developing through the academy and once again Richard Shaw is doing a fine job having won the league last year.

COYP
Old 11-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
MacGregor looked promising in the pre-season friendly at Stevenage.
Both defensively and offensively he looks an all round good player. Took his goal very well, would've beaten a PL keeper I reckon. From what I've seen recently both him and Street look the most likely to push on, although Woods looks very solid at CB.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:45 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Pierrick and Street are the two I think are most likely at the moment to have a pro career. Amazing that Street was playing grassroots only 2 and a half years ago.

And Mitchell of course

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end

Last edited by Woosie; 11-02-2019 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:41 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Pierrick and Street are the two I think are most likely at the moment to have a pro career. Amazing that Street was playing grassroots only 2 and a half years ago.

And Mitchell of course
You say 'Mitchell of course' . Is he the one most likely to break through at the moment?
Old 11-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Yeah for sure. I didn't mean it to sound like it was obvious that he was the stand out, more that I forgot to mention him as it was a given that I think he's got a good chance. I'd expect him to debut in the league cup next season assuming Souaré isn't around.

I don't think he will be challenging PVA for another 18 months but who knows.

As often seems to be the case for a lot of these players, they need to go out and play regular senior football.

Gio, Flanagan, Woods, Levi all need senior football and soon or they will stagnate.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end

Last edited by Woosie; 11-02-2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:25 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thought Flannigan played well. Has a calmness on the ball that would make him stand out in pro football
Old 11-02-2019, 09:39 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I watched most of the live stream and enjoyed it.

Felt a bit like I was bunking off school.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:52 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Flanagan has always looked good to me but I think he is approaching 20 now, so probably needs to kick on quite soon if he has any chance of making it with us.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Flanagan has always looked good to me but I think he is approaching 20 now, so probably needs to kick on quite soon if he has any chance of making it with us.
He's got a football brain but just seems to be lacking that bit of confidence to really impose himself. Lovely pass for Lumeka's goal but he also ran up a few blind alleys.

Funny enough he's the exact type of attacking midfielder we need but no way near ready for PL football. Lumeka was one of our better players and he couldn't get close to the Leyton Orient team so it does make you wonder what level this really is, as it didn't look that good to me.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:38 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thing is if you give one the chance he could thriwvw with the right people around him, as we found out with awb
Old 12-02-2019, 09:22 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Thing is if you give one the chance he could thriwvw with the right people around him, as we found out with awb
It's a vicious circle though, I'd hope that a few would be given a chance IF, we are safe with a couple of games to go like last year, but then you are in the situation where a win could earn you some extra cash on where you finish so young players aren't risked.