Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Lighten up everyone, its just a bit of a wind up. Does it really make that much difference to you who Staunton has signed for?
Well if it's Coventry, they can't be paying him that much and we could have got him.
Old 15-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Religion... and then some

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-08-2003, 03:47 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally posted by 18mcpalace
could in desperation play the likes of Stepanovs
He's pissed off to Beveren in Belgium for the season, punishment for being crap i think.
Old 15-08-2003, 03:51 PM
Ever the optimist

Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf
Quote:
Originally posted by ####
I'm more palace than you sunshine
Doubtful. You're certainly more of a c*nt than I am though.
Old 15-08-2003, 03:51 PM

Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa
Quote:
Originally posted by ####
I'm more palace than you sunshine
Oh my god. What are you, 13 ?
Old 15-08-2003, 03:54 PM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Lighten up everyone, its just a bit of a wind up. Does it really make that much difference to you who Staunton has signed for?
No, you're quite right I suppose what does it matter to us. I do find it a bit sad that someone like #### would bother to spend time making up such a story and posting it. Having had a quick search through his 'contributions' to the BBS it appears he's not some spotty teenager that many of us would suspect, but actually quite a fair bit older.

Still, if it keeps him happy then good for him.
Old 15-08-2003, 03:54 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm telling you it's Palaceman.

Registered this month; 14 posts a day; most of them rude...we've been here before I feel.
Old 15-08-2003, 03:56 PM
Australia 3 Poms 1

Location: Sitting on the fence both ears to the ground, the fat cats still push the thin cats around
Oz_da_Eagle is starting to shape up
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders

Registered this month; 14 posts a day; most of them rude...we've been here before I feel.
Yep, welcome back Palaceman.
Old 15-08-2003, 04:51 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Dave, can #### be banned? He's wasting evryone's time on numerous threads by posting bollocks and it's got boring already
Old 15-08-2003, 04:57 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Clapham Grand
Dave, can #### be banned? He's wasting evryone's time on numerous threads by posting bollocks and it's got boring already
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-08-2003, 05:00 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Quote:

Agreed