Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:09 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They all seem rather calm and discuss it in quite a civilised way - very unlike the BBS if something similar was to happen to us!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
They all seem rather calm and discuss it in quite a civilised way - very unlike the BBS if something similar was to happen to us!

they don't have their version of gf or thomo123 i presume
Old 03-09-2012, 06:41 PM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
a bid to improve their attendances has been mentioned on here, 8k against bournemouth sat, there gates have fallen badly
Old 03-09-2012, 06:58 PM
User Registered

TonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Personally I think it's a great idea. Football is about bringing the community together as a focal point and to be proud of someone from that community is fantastic.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:19 PM
is in my wardrobe.

Andy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayAndy Gray's FA Cup shirt is five years ago and 3,000 miles away
A good World Cup and we could have the Roy Hodgson stand then?
Old 03-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
thank **** martin rooney never won gold might of renamed the holmesdale after him.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can you imagine?

We're the Jessica
We're the Jessica
We're the Jessica over here
Old 03-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We're in Jessica over 'ere
Old 03-09-2012, 08:18 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
looking forward to the 'Maxi Jazz Enclosure' to be introduced next season
Old 03-09-2012, 08:19 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Izzard End?

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:22 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
The David Nugent disabled toilet.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:26 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace
Bit random isn't it?

No. But this is:

Quote:
The Blades - who count Sean Bean among their celebrity fans -
Old 03-09-2012, 08:39 PM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisham eagle
Good job Beth Tweddle only got a bronze. Would you really want to be inside the Beth Tweddle stand?
If it meant I could go from bar to bar as quickly yes I would.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:41 PM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz
Izzard End?
Izzard changing rooms surely?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:43 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammyknees
Much better than having it named after a law firm that went under two years ago that's for sure.
Halliwells' name disappeared two years ago on the stand. Kennedys became the stand sponsor in its place.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin
a bid to improve their attendances has been mentioned on here, 8k against bournemouth sat, there gates have fallen badly
Give or take 10K
Old 03-09-2012, 08:57 PM

Staines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheFinger
The David Nugent disabled toilet.
In time maybe the Goodwillie mens toilets.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
It would be ironic, if amusing if she wore her Team GB colours for this.......Blue and White!!