Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-06-2002, 07:26 AM
Anonymous Coward

Spain and korea

I don't know what to think about this game.

SPAIN; they are unbeaten. Incredible offence and great goalie.
One of the top teams in the world.

SOUTH KOREA; knocks out Italy. One of the greatest upsets.
Ranked 40th in the world.

I don't know about how everyone else feels, but I think Spain better prepare themselves for a grueling match. The same goes for South Korea. If the match with Italy was any indication, there's going to be alot of physical play. I couldn't believe all the elbow and punches being thrown during that game.

Korea is fast, especially with Seol K.H. as the left forward. I think he will be the surprise star of this world cup. I know what you guys are thinking; who is Seol K.H. Although he has only scored one goal, he has been vital in the play in all the games.

Prediction: Korea 1: Spain 0
Old 20-06-2002, 09:41 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think Spain should be able to overcome Korea, despite their crowd being a lot like liverpool on steroids. To me it was the crowd that made the difference, not in putting italy off their game, although it may have had a marginal affect on that. Not allowing Korea to relax or lose concentration i think was the biggest effect of that crowd and pumping them full of adrenalin.

When Korea play outside of korea they will play a level lower than what they have been. I'm so certain that Germany will get through on that side to the final, I've never been more sure of a football outcome in my life. Bit different to the side we are on. surely senegal couldnt do it ?

Anyone got the odds on a Germany v England or Germany v brazil final ???