Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-09-2005, 12:18 PM

Farawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
Everyone slating Sandor on this thread do know that Dowie said he has gone on loan but WILL be coming back don't they??
Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?

An Affiliate Of The Never A Dull Moment Club
Old 06-09-2005, 02:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Dare
I can see Sandor's career going a bit like Jon Dahl Tomasson's. When he went to Newcastle he was a young guy in a strange country, never settled down and didnt do too well. Now he is playing for a top european side and looks a very good player. I believe that within 5 years Sandor will be playing and doing well in one of the top leagues in europe, then maybe people will realise what we missed out on.
lets pray that he comes back and gets the chance he deserves, he hasnt had a chance to prove and when he came on in the two friendlies, was clearly working 200% and really wants his chance, will he get it........................... find out next season
Old 06-09-2005, 03:11 PM

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Everyone slating Sandor on this thread do know that Dowie said he has gone on loan but WILL be coming back don't they??
I'd love that to be the case, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:03 PM

Bounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
That's why Dowie told Panathanaikos that they can have Sandor at the end of his 12 month loan period with them.

Really sounds to me like he wants Sandor back eh
Old 09-09-2005, 07:47 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
he scored in a international match thats got to be a higher level than the fizzy pop should be playing for us and saved the money wasted on Morrison and spent it on a midfielder
Old 09-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by rhiannapaul
saved the money wasted on Morrison
Morrison is a very different kind of player to Sandor, and if you think that it's money wasted then you a very much mistaken.

I like Sandor - but Morrison signing is fantastic for us.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:55 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by csrichard
They say it's lumboischialgia. I don't know it in English. It's a pain in the lower back. But he could train yesterday without pain.
When Gabbo shapes up to take a goal kick, perhaps we should all shout...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah......LUMBAGO!
Old 09-09-2005, 08:02 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Lion
Morrison is a very different kind of player to Sandor, and if you think that it's money wasted then you a very much mistaken.

I like Sandor - but Morrison signing is fantastic for us.

explain how he is a Fantastic signing ..now Ronaldo is a fantastic signing i wouldn't put Morrison in that bracket how many goals he get last season ? average, well ordinary ....
i really would love to be proved wrong dont get me wrong ...we will see .forwards need service period midfield is our problem .
Old 09-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
explain how he is a Fantastic signing ..now Ronaldo is a fantastic signing i wouldn't put Morrison in that bracket how many goals he get last season ? average, well ordinary ....
Did you read what I wrote? I said a fantastic signing for US. We're hardly going to be able to sign Ronaldo are we?

Morrison was offered contracts at Norwich and Southampton - Charlton were also monitoring his process. He's played at the top level. He's one of Irelands best players (if you watched the game against France it was clear to see). He scored over 60 goals for us in the League his last time at the club, and in total he gained us around 9m (assuming the real valuation of AJ is 7m).
Old 09-09-2005, 08:20 PM

i reckon SJ bought to spite our rivals coz he was p*ssed at missing Ashton .what you said about Clint you could say about Macken all them goals for Preston feck all to City and he played well v stoke, he needs more time and we aint going to play 3 up front someone going to be unhappy
Old 09-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Non T-Total

Quote:
i reckon SJ bought to spite our rivals coz he was p*ssed at missing Ashton .what you said about Clint you could say about Macken all them goals for Preston feck all to City and he played well v stoke, he needs more time and we aint going to play 3 up front someone going to be unhappy
Well you "reckon" wrong. Morrison had been a target for a while but it was only when he himself was commited to leaving were we able to sign him - that's direct from a club employee.

I like Macken, and I believe all four of our top strikers (inc. Dougie) will have a large part to play this season - if we are going to mount a serious promotion campaign we need this amount of players in every possition - look what's happened to Norwich..
Old 09-09-2005, 08:47 PM

dont forget Andrews ...
Old 10-09-2005, 07:26 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
dont forget Andrews ...
Having seen him play, i don't think i ever will
Old 10-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Kung Foo Fighting

Eric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEric Young 83 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
I watched Sandor play for Hungary against Sweden the other night, on the german channel DSF. Have to say that he was their target man all game and did well holding the ball up and distributing it. He played the full 90 mins and never stopped working and putting his weight about, aswell as setting up their other striker who should have scored. Personally I was impressed with him, and its hard to beleive hes only in his early twenties
Old 10-09-2005, 04:33 PM

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
we aint going to play 3 up front someone going to be unhappy
As you were saying...
Old 10-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by strawberry mivi
Having seen him play, i don't think i ever will
Old 10-09-2005, 05:56 PM

3 up front who looks a dam foool now LOL
Old 10-09-2005, 07:58 PM

Bounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How is Sandor doing ?

Let's see tomorrow how Panathinaikos get on in the league and later on when we can see him on Sky when Panathinaikos play Werder Bremen in the Champions League
Old 12-09-2005, 01:05 AM

Farawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sandor came on for the last 10 minutes of a 1-1 draw yesterday in which Panathanikos had another player (Seric) sent off. No real time to make much impact. Deja vu?

Panathanikos fans not happy campers -- with their start to the season.

There's talk that Sandor will start, away to Udinese, in the Champions League this week, due to suspensions of other forwards.

An Affiliate Of The Never A Dull Moment Club

Last edited by Farawayeagle; 12-09-2005 at 01:13 AM.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Farawayeagle
Sandor came on for the last 10 minutes of a 1-1 draw yesterday in which Panathanikos had another player (Seric) sent off. No real time to make much impact. Deja vu?

Panathanikos fans not happy campers -- with their start to the season.

There's talk that Sandor will start, away to Udinese, in the Champions League this week, due to suspensions of other forwards.
Hopefully he will start and show why he should start every match. It looks like he is the 4th striker at PFC sadly so he needs to make the most of every opportunity coming his way.

There are a few injuries yes sooooo, fingers crossed, he'll start on Wednesday in Italy.

The match is being shown live on screen 8 (I think) Sky Sports

Come on Sanyi !!