Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-01-2006, 03:56 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
England 1982 Replica Shirts

I have noticed a few of these popping up on ebay wver the last few months, and wondered if anyone had any idea if they can be bought elsewhere? I have had a look on the internet sites that I normally use, but to no avail. I dont want to buy one off ebay cos they are going for stupid amounts!

The shirt in question is pictured below.

Also, not all of them are listed as coming from Thailand, so maybe they are being re-released for the summer?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited by 100% Palace; 03-01-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer
You can get these sorts of items in that foty shop on/just off Carnaby St. I am sure somebody can post a link. I think Toffs also does them now; somehow it has got around the patent law.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

MATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I got a replica Admiral one for about £5 in Asda.
I have this vision of Matty and his mates freewheeling in a trolley down Wallington High St, and as they go past the 'John Jakson' pub they stand up in their trolley, and eyes left, a bit like Russian tank commanders in Red Square, to salute the man they think is a Palace hero.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I've still got my original version of that - very thin shiny material and so small it would only fit an 8 year old.
But apparently worth about £50.

The appearance of modern "homage" copies has probably reduced its value slightly though
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 03-01-2006, 04:37 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer
You can get these sorts of items in that foty shop on/just off Carnaby St. I am sure somebody can post a link. I think Toffs also does them now; somehow it has got around the patent law.
Have checked both the toffs & soccerscene websites, but no joy
Old 03-01-2006, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
I got a replica Admiral one for about £5 in Asda.
Was that one with an england badge and with royal blue? I saw they had some with navy blue and no england badge, and also a similar version of the sash shirt, but never a proper replica shirt.
Old 13-01-2006, 07:51 PM

Now going for £80 on buy it now.

Thats 80 f*cking quid (plus 7 quid p&p) for a fake replica football shirt!!!!

Unbelievable, think i'll give up!
Old 14-01-2006, 10:12 AM

Velocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to Ollie
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Thats the away, but it's sold out, you could e-mail Subside and ask them whether they will be getting any more in stock
Old 14-01-2006, 01:53 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Bloody hell. I had an original (albeit one that would only fit a 12 year old) that had been sitting in my old bedroom at my parent's house for the past 20 years or so. My mum binned it or gave it away a few years ago ... And now you're telling me that the sodding thing is worth £80 !!! Sh1t ! ; £80 would be pretty handy right now. Bollox.
Old 17-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeez, do you reckon there's any chance those kids in Zimbabwe that we sent shirts to via the CP-FRIS will send them back!!!
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 17-01-2006, 01:15 PM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Toffs is doing replicas of the 86 and 90 world cup shirts which were made by Umbro, they don't do the 82 one as far a I've seen though.

Quite fancy the Gazza shirt myself.

Spike Milligan
Old 23-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
the ebay version has a very low neck line though . i got one when the first came out for £30 .
toffs did do a replica of the 82 shirt but sold out straght away and have no plans to make anymore .
Old 24-07-2007, 07:55 PM

jec211 is playing for a contract
England 1982 Shirts

There are a few kicking 'round ebay still....
Old 30-10-2007, 12:02 AM

newham is playing for a contract
Admiral Sportswear will be re-launching a retro 1982 England Football Shirt in November / December 2007. Check their website, To view the link you have to Register or Login next month.
Old 30-10-2007, 05:12 PM

newham is playing for a contract
your ones are counterfiet..... they've got no Admiral label in the back neck, and you dont have permission from Admiral or the FA to use their logos....
Old 31-10-2007, 03:26 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
I bought a counterfeit one on ebay but it was very poor, the collar is ridiculously chunky and the badge was one of those dodgy ironed on type ones. Will definately get an official one if they are on sale though. Just a shame they can't release a version of the old Palace ones from the early 80's.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:23 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by newham
Admiral Sportswear will be re-launching a retro 1982 England Football Shirt in November / December 2007. Check their website, To view the link you have to Register or Login next month.
Really? How do you know that? If they do those properly that is going on to my Christmas wish list.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer
Quote:
Originally posted by newham
Can we beg for a palace 1979-80 replica too?

That would be cool
Old 02-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

That web site is quite annoying; it taunts you with retro footy shorts then when you go onto the online store its all cricket stuff.

With the cool kits shown, I reckon its missing a bit of trick by not marketing them.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:30 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agreed, I've sent them an email asking about Palace 70s and 80s kits and also the England 1982 shirt. No reply 3 days later.