Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 17-05-2019, 07:43 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On top of the others already posted:

Regimented 10/1 e/w

Natalie's Joy 4/1 e/w
Ispolini 9/2 e/w
Lucius Tiberius 15/2 e/w
Old 17-05-2019, 08:26 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Bagged a decent shrapnel e/w l15 on Eh Bahr Gum, Firmament and Surfman.

Same approach today

Infinite Grace 22/1
Agincourt 8/1
Good Luck Fox 10/1
Old 17-05-2019, 08:45 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
No Derby and straight to Ascot for TDH, probably best for him.

Great news for Broome who shortens up further
Coming around to Broome the more I re-watch him. I like a lazy horse and I suspect that is what he is.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:27 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Coming around to Broome the more I re-watch him. I like a lazy horse and I suspect that is what he is.
Yep, I think it's a lazy line to say he is just a St. Leger type only. He takes a while but his turn of foot first time out was electric. He is going to relish that extra 2f but price is wank now.

Can't have Sir Dragonet being shorter than Broome either, has beaten nothing albeit impressively. I rarely get the Derby right though, especially Coolmore, always near misses like Treasure Beach...
Old 17-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep, I think it's a lazy line to say he is just a St. Leger type only. He takes a while but his turn of foot first time out was electric. He is going to relish that extra 2f but price is wank now.

Can't have Sir Dragonet being shorter than Broome either, has beaten nothing albeit impressively. I rarely get the Derby right though, especially Coolmore, always near misses like Treasure Beach...
I had Wings of Eagles and Harzand down as Leger types. They win the Derby because its a test of speed and then they have to stay coming down the straight, especially as it creeps back up again inside the last furlong.

Anthony van Dyck would probably be ahead of Sir Dragonet too. Hes just too short, if he was around the same price as Ruler of the World was, Id be all over him.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Aidan’s 5 in the Oaks:

Hermosa, Pink Dogwood, Delphinia, Fleeting and Peach Tree.
Old 17-05-2019, 05:46 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Habub is a bet again tomorrow, took the 5s ante post and topped up on the 3s.

Irish Roe will also be a bet at Aintree tomorrow depending on the price.
Great shout on Irish Roe Jam
Old 18-05-2019, 09:26 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Cheers buddy. Was gutted with Regimented, was pretty sure he had won it but guess not.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:13 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Sir Dragonet not exactly sounding nailed on to go to Epsom...

Same with Telecaster.
Old 24-05-2019, 12:22 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any bets this weekend?
Old 24-05-2019, 05:52 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why oh why do I put a short priced Skelton horse in my bet,i know there's a lot of crooks in racing but In my opinion he is by far the biggest!!
Old 26-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Went to Goodwood yesterday - what a lovely course
Old 27-05-2019, 07:00 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Time to pick your Oaks and Derby winners. Mehdaayiah. And Broome for me.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:16 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Went to Goodwood yesterday - what a lovely course
It's easily my favourite course
Old 27-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Frankellina ew and Telecaster
Old 27-05-2019, 08:47 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
Time to pick your Oaks and Derby winners. Mehdaayiah. And Broome for me.
Those are my picks, 10s and lower for Mehdaayih - 12s and lower for Broome.
Old 30-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

Quote:
Those are my picks, 10s and lower for Mehdaayih - 12s and lower for Broome.
Are you stilk confident now Dettori has chosen Anapurna,or did he not have a choice??
Old 30-05-2019, 04:27 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles073 View Post
Are you stilk confident now Dettori has chosen Anapurna,or did he not have a choice??
Reading between the lines I think the owners were happy to keep Havlin as Dettori hasn't ridden her this year so he didn't have the choice... Can't say I would ever be confident with anything he is riding as he would find trouble in a 1 horse race but we shall see.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Settled on my Oaks horse.

I have taken 40/1 and 33/1 each way about Peach Tree.

I decided to focus on an un-memorable winner of the Oaks in Was (2012).

She ran in the Blue Wind Stakes in that year as did Delphinia who was looking like my bet until I looked again at Peach Tree.

Peach Tree went off 7/2 that day, Delphinia 14/1. Both met trouble in-running.

My early thought was to back both of them each way, but with Donnacha on board, I’m going to chance him on the full sister of last year’s 5th place.

Aidan’s fillies can improve a stone off their first run of the season, she is one of two Galileo’s in the field and will get a good ride off Donnacha.

Of the favourites, i would prefer Pink Dogwood based on her form.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:34 PM
Under Fascist Rule

2.00 - Purple Reign - A chance taken based on Hannon usually targeting his most forward 2yo at this race in recent years. It looks tougher than previous years, but Hannon seems to prepare his younger horses for undulations better than most.

2.35 - Gossiping - Tough handicap, so you have to look for an each way price. Gossiping is well drawn, running well and if back to his 2017 form, has one more big run before reaching his peak rating.

3.10 - Old Persian - Before Old Persian was supplemented for the race, Salouen was the bet here. However, Old Persian is a genuine Group 1 horse over this distance which may cause Salouen to fall short again. The lone concern is how he acts on an undulating track.

3.45 - Borodin - A step up in trip and cheekpieces to try and eek out some improvement. This looks a tough handicap, so a bigger price is taken for the e/w money.

4.30 - Peach Tree - above.

5.15 - Angel’s Hideaway - She has the class edge on the field as well as the fillies allowance. The favourite is being well backed but he has to step out of handicap company.

5.50 - Corazon Espinado (Nap) - Holds excellent form figures at the track for a local trainer. Well drawn, won here last August off 2lb lower as well as a 2nd place off a 5lb higher mark.