Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:26 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well Done Rio

Rumour Of The Day
'It has become urban legend around Manchester that Rio Ferdinand - whose recently-filmed television programme of practical jokes included the 'Wayne, your dog is dead' gag - finds it less amusing when he is the butt of the humour. Having arrived late at an Alderley Edge restaurant recently, he was told the kitchen had closed. Even the "Do you know who I am?" routine cut no ice as the waiter simply replied "Why, have you forgotten?"' - The Daily Express.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:28 PM
CPFC season ticket holder

David hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
The most overrated defender of all time?
Old 02-06-2006, 12:35 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by David
Certainly up there IMO.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Lurking

tonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtonkers was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Or one of the best!!
Old 02-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
He was class against us last season.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:40 PM

eagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have lived
Quote:
Kirby He was class against us last season.
Spot on
Old 03-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Excellent defender who merely went through a bad patch of form last season
Old 03-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Re: Well Done Rio

Quote:
Originally posted by 100% Palace
Even the "Do you know who I am?" routine cut no ice as the waiter simply replied "Why, have you forgotten?"' - The Daily Express.

Brilliant!

I can't stand that attitude, do you know who I am, I am someone special not just another common riff raff!

Tw@t! Quality waiter
Old 03-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Orange Member

AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969
Quote:
BS, sorry
Old 03-06-2006, 02:23 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by sydney eagle
Excellent defender who merely went through a bad patch of form last season
Totally. At his best one of the very best
Old 03-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Ferdinand, Terry and Campbell are all overrated.

I like Terry though, for his attitude. However, he gets away with a hell of a lot of fouls in the penalty area in the Premiership simply because he plays for Chelsea. I fear he could come unstuck in the World Cup.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Doing nothing is a choice

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
I also think that Ferdinand is overrated - and overpaid too, although most footballers are. He is okay, but nothing special IMHO.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Movement

No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Rio is a great defender who went through a bad patch, Terry is a great defender. Campbell was a great defender but has lost his way.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:17 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
Ferdinand, Terry and Campbell are all overrated.

I disagree, who would you say in World football is better!? Defenders make mistakes and get punished for them, they get highlighted for it, but they all do it. The way these 3 read the game, positionally, is up there with the best in the world.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:21 AM

jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you
Its only because we watch them week in week out and see there mistakes that some idiots call them underrated. If they watched Italian football or Spanish football you'd see that other worldclass defenders such as Nesta, Puyol also make mistakes. Don't see why they are classed as World class but Ferdinand, Terry and Ca,pbell are not.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirby
He was class against us last season.
not at the home game he wasn't.

I watched him ..... he just strolled around at the back, occasionally passing the odd ball a few yards forward, a bloody show pony .......... and vastly over rated.
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with . "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."
Old 05-06-2006, 12:03 PM

speechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found mespeechless wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
rio is quality but his pace compensates from his lazy style a bit too often for my liking. terry doesnt about with it because he doesnt have that pace. i think they are very similar in terms of value.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Good player but he's as thick as shit. Which worries me. Since surely one day his brain will fail to tell his feet what to do and he'll kick the ball in his own net or something.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Also, he has a face I'd never tire of slapping.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Glaws Eagle
not at the home game he wasn't.

I watched him ..... he just strolled around at the back, occasionally passing the odd ball a few yards forward, a bloody show pony .......... and vastly over rated.
We also scored twice at OT so he wasnt that good then either. (Especially when 1 was a Kolkka header)