Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-09-2006, 12:00 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"Who are you supporting today?"

When queuing for the car park (wearing a palace shirt) today, I was asked "who i would be supporting today?" by some bloke who then proceeded to go ona about how i should be supporting "his boys" Chelsea.

Didnt seem too impressed when i asked who they were playing and in anycase i didnt give a f*ck!

Point is, why do their "fans" seem to think we should want them to win? I certainly dont.
Old 17-09-2006, 12:10 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Want Arsenal to win today, cant stand Manu, dont really like Liverpool , did'nt use to mind Chelsea but they are now just another version of the money rules football mob.
Old 17-09-2006, 12:15 PM

Oliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Liverpool and Arsenal for me.
Old 17-09-2006, 12:20 PM
For ancient football

Granada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sky are calling it Grand Slam Sunday. Truth is it's Grand Sleep Sunday.

No amount of hype can disguise the fact that the Premiership is going the way of the SLP. If you want to see a match where you truly don't know which side will win, try the Championship, League 1 and League 2.
Old 17-09-2006, 12:24 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Liverpool and Man Ure
Old 17-09-2006, 12:32 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Granada allover
Sky are calling it Grand Slam Sunday. Truth is it's Grand Sleep Sunday.

No amount of hype can disguise the fact that the Premiership is going the way of the SLP. If you want to see a match where you truly don't know which side will win, try the Championship, League 1 and League 2.
Absolutely. Would rather see Roeder's return to Upton Park in Wet Sham v Newcastle.

BTW - Liverpool and the Arse.
Old 17-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Liverpool
Old 17-09-2006, 12:37 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Mighty Palace

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 17-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
what a cracking goal by Drogba
Old 17-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Old 17-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I want Chelsea to keep a clean sheet for the sake of my fantasy football team. Fantasy football really ruins football sometimes.
Old 17-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ballack off for an early shower.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 17-09-2006, 01:50 PM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
Ballack off for an early shower.
A 'Hitler One'
Old 17-09-2006, 02:08 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Arsenal and Liverpool.

And I agree with the comment about the Prem becoming like the SPL.
Old 17-09-2006, 02:12 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Kuyt is a bent-footed ••••

Pool should have equalised by now ...
Old 17-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Israeli International

David Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think Kuyt has looked impressive. Unlucky with his first effort but should have done better with the other.

It ain't happening for Liverpool today. They could play all day and not score.

(Hang on for a last minute equaliser now...)
Old 17-09-2006, 02:39 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Hibs and Motherwell.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 17-09-2006 at 02:41 PM.
Old 17-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Aching Arms

LONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is here
I used to be bothered, I don't think I would ever back Chelsea in any game, unless it helped out Palace - the same goes for Moan U.

I used to hold Liverpool in some sort of respect - until Palace played them (my first Liverpool v Palace match was in 1977) and then I never looked up to them again!

Arsenal have stopped being a football club and are more like a long running West End Theatre Show - with the cast changing slightly every year. I don't like going to the theatre.

Since the introduction of Sky - I simply have never bothered subscribing - if it's not on "terestial" TV, I won't be paying to watch clubs I don't support anyway.

Visit http://achingarms.co.uk/
Old 17-09-2006, 03:53 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Blackburn, as they'll go above the 's .
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 17-09-2006, 03:56 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Pikie Punisher
Blackburn, as they'll go above the 's .
And they have .
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."