Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-10-2006, 12:16 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Why isn't there a poll to gage opinion? Where's dror_khayat when you need him?

VOTE:

CHELSEA
BARCELONA
DON'T KNOW
DON'T CARE
DANUG
WHO'S DROR_KHAYAT?

Cheers Pollyboys,

Carlos
Old 18-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesyg0
Booked the tickets today so suck off. £50.50 plus £80 return flights.
Well done. Gold Star?
Old 18-10-2006, 12:38 PM

DrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happy
I probably would have wanted Chelsea to beat them, but after the fuss the Blue Moaners made about a run-of-the-mill league game at Reading, now I'd like to see them come a cropper. Forca Barca indeed!
Old 18-10-2006, 04:47 PM

jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you
Quote:
Originally posted by gjtango
Well done. Gold Star?

I was talking to a friend thats right a friend now go •••• off
Old 18-10-2006, 04:52 PM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We are all friends here on the BBS

Old 18-10-2006, 05:57 PM

jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you
No we're not
Old 18-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
BARCA!BARCA!BARCA!BARCA!
Old 18-10-2006, 06:39 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by King William
come on Barca. Im in the Barca end
wot,u r going?
Old 18-10-2006, 07:20 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
No we're not
It does make me laugh, your always going on about Chelscum this, Chelscum that.

This is a Crystal Palace Football Club board, we dont give a •••• about Chelscum, we only wish bad on them.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 18-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Come on Barce!

Not beacuse I hate Chelsea, I dont, but I've always liked Barce.
Old 18-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
Chelsea are the new Man U. .
Chelsea are far far more arogant than Man U ever were...

I really hope they get beaten but when all is said and done they will still quailfy so to all intense and purposes this is almost a meaningless match IMO..
Old 18-10-2006, 08:18 PM

gjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjtango : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I was talking to a friend thats right a friend now go •••• off
Old 18-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
Chelsea are the new Man U.
Not yet for me.
Anyone who can make Manure suffer are OK with me.
Old 18-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Barca will score in a minute...
Old 18-10-2006, 10:37 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Were there any Chelsea fans there tonight?

Saw lots of flag waving at the end but the only singing i could hear was Barca!
Old 18-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Soup is good food.

I think we should have an orange away kit.
Old 18-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
They deserved the victory and should really have won by two or three. Well played Chelsea - haven't seen a team do that to Barηa for years.
Old 18-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wanted Barca to win, but thought Chelski deserved their victory, very well taken goal.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 18-10-2006, 10:42 PM
HOW DARE YOU

palace 4 life is playing for a contract
great performance from chelsea
Old 18-10-2006, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SpikeyMatt
Wanted Barca to win, but thought Chelski deserved their victory, very well taken goal.
Agreed.