Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-09-2008, 02:45 PM

CHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by Boojeegar
Yes, whatever team Cantona plays for, they win the title. Even Leeds Utd.
•••• off you munich prick
Old 29-09-2008, 03:01 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
I think it unhealthy to keep going over this. I felt bitter for a long time but now I dont feel much animosity towards Cantona, Ferguson and co. I dont like them and I never will but I dont blame them for what happened to Paul Nixon. That was down to the individual Manchester United Supporters(utter scum) who attacked him. I think the club at the time (MU) handled the situation with no class whatsover and of course had it been a Palace player he would no doubt have recieved a prison sentence. I also think that Simmonds was clearly a twat and deserves no sympathy IMO. I sure if you were a friend of Paul Nixon you would feel anger for the rest of your life regarding his death. I think the rest of us should move on and ignore crappy reports like the above.
Old 29-09-2008, 03:04 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
I remember the court case in Croydon.the few local mancs that turned up to cheer him were protected by the police who would not let anyone that looked like a real football fan anywhere near. Because of this it looked like he was getting a heroes worship.Some of the shouts from passing vans etc. were priceless.
Old 29-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Pub Idol
I think it unhealthy to keep going over this. I felt bitter for a long time but now I dont feel much animosity towards Cantona, Ferguson and co. I dont like them and I never will but I dont blame them for what happened to Paul Nixon. That was down to the individual Manchester United Supporters(utter scum) who attacked him. I think the club at the time (MU) handled the situation with no class whatsover and of course had it been a Palace player he would no doubt have recieved a prison sentence. I also think that Simmonds was clearly a twat and deserves no sympathy IMO. I sure if you were a friend of Paul Nixon you would feel anger for the rest of your life regarding his death. I think the rest of us should move on and ignore crappy reports like the above.
There are people on here who did know Paul Nixon, and Nixon wasn't the only victim that day. Another Palace fan got a breeze block whacked over his head. The whole situation was worsened by the attitudes of Cantona, Ferguson and the media in their pathetic attempt to make Palace look like the "bad guys". All of the events from Cantona launching his attack to the murder and assualt of Palace fans at the semi were interlinked.

Even now Cantona can get his pig ugly face (inherited from his pig ugly mother) into the papers and play the victim. I'm not even sure Simmons shouted what was reported - no Palace fans in the vicinity could hear it above the crowd noise and I don't remember reading anything about Cantona having supersonic hearing. Cantona was frustrated because Richard Shaw had completely marked him out of the game. Because Richard Shaw had proved himself better than him, that's why the ugly wanker launched himself.

Let's not forget the lack of condolences from the Man Ure camp towards Paul Nixon's young family, and Paddy Crerand's disgusting attitude and comments about it.
Old 29-09-2008, 03:08 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Pub Idol
Of course it was the individuals fault that caused Pauls death but teh cantona attack and the aftermath gave these morons the excuse.Were you not at villa park?The atmosphere was poisonous.Luckily we were drinking in a large group but women,kids and anyone that looked Palace were attacked.It was not like this a few years before so yes it was cantonas actions that were the catalyst.
Old 29-09-2008, 03:22 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by old git
Of course it was the individuals fault that caused Pauls death but teh cantona attack and the aftermath gave these morons the excuse.Were you not at villa park?The atmosphere was poisonous.Luckily we were drinking in a large group but women,kids and anyone that looked Palace were attacked.It was not like this a few years before so yes it was cantonas actions that were the catalyst.
Yeah I was and I was threatened by piece of scum and his Dad. It was horrible and like I said I felt bitter about for a long time. Of course I understand that actions led to it happening. Kind of hard to know where to draw the line. Like PK said the Media were to as much to blame as well. Shall we stop buying papers watching Sky/ BBC?ITV ? Do you turn of whenever Ferguson is on the telly ? Did you go to the Geoff Thomas game ? Personally I think thats it best to move on and look to the future. Like I said if Paul Nixon was a friend of mine I probably woulnt be making these comments. I just feel it best to for most Palace fans to let this go for there own piece of mind. I will never forget what happened but churning it up again is not good.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:13 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Err, it was Cantona that churned it up again.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:26 PM

Boojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
and it was the actions of Matthew Simmons that were the catalyst.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
and it was the actions of Matthew Simmons that were the catalyst.
•••• off.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:32 PM

Boojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBoojeegar has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
What would the reactions be if it was a Palace player who retaliated to verbal abuse in the way Cantona did? I know many footballers are treated this way, but isn't it good to see one of them hit back at the cowards on the terraces who think they are safe.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
What would the reactions be if it was a Palace player who retaliated to verbal abuse in the way Cantona did? I know many footballers are treated this way, but isn't it good to see one of them hit back at the cowards on the terraces who think they are safe.
•••• off.

Footballers have had to put up with far worse than 'French twat' and haven't reacted - Cantona used it as a pathetic excuse for his short temper.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:39 PM

I am sure many footballers have had worse, just none had the opportunity to hit back, normally there would be stewards or police. I think most people would have reacted in the same way Cantona did.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:41 PM

Woodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
I am sure many footballers have had worse, just none had the opportunity to hit back, normally there would be stewards or police. I think most people would have reacted in the same way Cantona did.
shut up you plastic manc twat. You know •••• all about football and your club has now become a plc - why dont you piss off to another plastic clubs forum and stop irritating us real football fans.

Like I say, I wish •••••na had tried that in another part of the ground and someone had really hurt the wanker. That would have taught the snivelling big nosed frog a lesson

Last edited by Woodside_CP; 29-09-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:45 PM

You are somewhat off thread there chappie.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Sans Peur

Quote:
You are somewhat off thread there chappie.
And you are somewhat off-forum too.
Old 29-09-2008, 05:09 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Sure. People have had far, far worse abuse than anything Cantona took that night. Canoville in '82, Beckham for about 3 years non-stop, many black players or players returning to old grounds. Did Steve Bruce jump into the crowd at Palace when he returned with Brum? Or referees with crowds chanting wanker, wanker at them? You're on a different planet mate.
Old 29-09-2008, 05:17 PM

Budgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
There are people on here who did know Paul Nixon, and Nixon wasn't the only victim that day. Another Palace fan got a breeze block whacked over his head. The whole situation was worsened by the attitudes of Cantona, Ferguson and the media in their pathetic attempt to make Palace look like the "bad guys". All of the events from Cantona launching his attack to the murder and assualt of Palace fans at the semi were interlinked.

Even now Cantona can get his pig ugly face (inherited from his pig ugly mother) into the papers and play the victim. I'm not even sure Simmons shouted what was reported - no Palace fans in the vicinity could hear it above the crowd noise and I don't remember reading anything about Cantona having supersonic hearing. Cantona was frustrated because Richard Shaw had completely marked him out of the game. Because Richard Shaw had proved himself better than him, that's why the ugly wanker launched himself.

Let's not forget the lack of condolences from the Man Ure camp towards Paul Nixon's young family, and Paddy Crerand's disgusting attitude and comments about it.

Spot on PK. How Cantona could have clearly heard what was being said to him has always been beyond me? There was so much noise at that point in time within the stadium, he could only have been reacting to a gesture, rather than any clear sound or words. He wanted to have a go at anybody he could at that point in time, no excuse, he should have been banned for life.

His actions were a direct cause of Paul Nixon's death and a number of Palace fans being hurt at Villa Park. The way he and his club acted after both incidents (not to mention Mr Kean's actions) should never be forgotten by Palace fans.

[Malcolm Allison, Flamboyant manager with the fedora hat 1927 - 2010 The Eagles "Godfather" RIP
Old 29-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Boojeegar should just be ignored for the pathetic and unimaginative little troll he is. He probably supported Liverpool in the 80s and changed to ManUre when Liverpool stopped winning everything and a couple of years ago considered changing allegiance to Chelsea. He probably lives with his mum, is heavily into sci-fi and never learnt how to wipe his arse/mouth after a shit. He's also probably a nonce.
Old 29-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
He probably lives with his mum, is heavily into sci-fi and never learnt how to wipe his arse/mouth after a shit. He's also probably a nonce.
I know I shouldn't laugh because name calling is very childish but
Old 29-09-2008, 07:15 PM
On probation

jookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolais
Quote:
Originally posted by Another Oxted Eagle
I know I shouldn't laugh because name calling is very childish but
Had a little snigger myself