Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-10-2012, 07:49 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Union for black footballers

Just been reading that talks are taking place to set up a union solely for black footballers, because of they way racism is (not really) punished.

Isn't that in itself racist?

Who said footballers were thick........
Old 23-10-2012, 08:05 PM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Talk about singling yourselves out....

This would only add to the problem rather than solve it. Footballers really are thick.
Old 23-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Glad all over

Pips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterPips worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
I believe, tho stand corrected, that any player can join...black, white, green or pink...its simply a name!!
Old 23-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This idea is outbloodyrageous !
Can you imagine the response if white players set up their own union ?
Old 23-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo
This idea is outbloodyrageous !
Can you imagine the response if white players set up their own union ?
Thats silly because most of them in this country are w..............oh!
Old 23-10-2012, 08:22 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 23-10-2012, 08:22 PM

Kingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingswood_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This makes me so effing angry. It IS in itself racism!!!!!
Old 23-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Alcopop girl from da hood

Seagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
its discrimination against non-footballers.

Last edited by Seagull Eater; 23-10-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 23-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is this like the Black Police Officers Association?
Old 23-10-2012, 08:29 PM

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Couldn't this just be the case of one rather well known player (with the help of his less talented brother) manoeuvring the thick sheep to create a nice little niche position for himself as his playing career winds down.
Old 23-10-2012, 08:35 PM
over the hills & far away

fooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses grow
I don't understand why the far left and far right always want to be divisive, its not exactly like black footballers have their backs against the wall, some racist thugs shouted abuse at them in Serbia, it hardly has to result in action being called over here.
Footballers are stupid, and I'm sure there is some money, or another motive for this group being formed.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.”
Old 23-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Amongst the Premscum.

Watson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by lombardo7
Couldn't this just be the case of one rather well known player (with the help of his less talented brother) manoeuvring the thick sheep to create a nice little niche position for himself as his playing career winds down.
What colour sheep...?
Old 23-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Emancipated

TheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfTheJudge knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Self importance alert !!
Old 23-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Who gives a f
Old 23-10-2012, 09:03 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lombardo7
A couple of very thick, very ugly footballing brothers by any chance (and I'm no oil painting!)?
Old 23-10-2012, 09:03 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Why is at a bad idea? they are ****ed off that 'Kick racism out of football' appears to them to be just a slogan and is not actually backed up by action.

Personally if that is how they feel, then the purpose of the Union is justified. To say how would people respond if there was one for white footballers is plainly daft. They do not suffer from racism when they are on a football pitch.
Old 23-10-2012, 09:13 PM

Twin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

"Personally if that is how they feel, then the purpose of the Union is justified. To say how would people respond if there was one for white footballers is plainly daft. They do not suffer from racism when they are on a football pitch."

The last time I heard racist abuse at a Palace match was towards our Argentinian goalkeeper
Old 23-10-2012, 09:16 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is Ashley Cole allowed to join? Personally I think Ferdinand is no better than John Terry after his comments about Cole. Also they're all completely selling out Clarke Carlisle with this move and is just going to create a rift in the game imo.
Old 23-10-2012, 09:17 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Players do receive nationalistic abuse at matches. Should they all set up individual unions?
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 23-10-2012, 09:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Is this like the Black Police Officers Association?
So Solid Crew innit.