Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-07-2016, 08:39 AM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhuketEagle View Post
Pathetic. Sad no-lives.
Clearly your life is fullfilling when you feel the need to post on something you're not interested in.

Cool points for you
Old 18-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I'm getting really pissed off with the constant login issues and when I am logged in I only have to look at a gym and it hangs etc. plus other hangs e.g. the pokeball hang etc. etc.

It's been mostly unusable all weekend.

But I suppose it'll all calm down after the initial 'craze' - not sure if I will be part of the post-craze though
Old 18-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yeah the weekend was a blow out really, but they seem to have sorted themselves out.

haven't had any problems today.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."

Last edited by dannyboy1807; 18-07-2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old 18-07-2016, 02:21 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
The main gripe I have is like earlier. I threw 8 balls to catch a Pokemon. It then crashed. I didn't catch the Pokemon but I also still lost the balls. Can't have it both ways. Should get the balls back if it crashes. Seems like maybe it is being manipulated a bit to get people to spend real money to restock. Or am I just making conspiracy theories?
Old 18-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
The main gripe I have is like earlier. I threw 8 balls to catch a Pokemon. It then crashed. I didn't catch the Pokemon but I also still lost the balls. Can't have it both ways. Should get the balls back if it crashes. Seems like maybe it is being manipulated a bit to get people to spend real money to restock. Or am I just making conspiracy theories?
When it hangs on a ball then you have nearly always caught the Pokémon, restart the app and check your journal and you should see it there.
Old 18-07-2016, 02:44 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It crashes fairly often, which is annoying as invariably I lose a pokemon I have just caught. My main gripe is London is packed with creatures and stops but anywhere else that is not a large town or city, the game is hardly worth your time.
Old 18-07-2016, 02:45 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhuketEagle View Post
Pathetic. Sad no-lives.
It's more pathetic reading about a game you're not interested in and commenting on it to be honest.
Old 18-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

Still quite laggy / buggy today but better than the weekend.

What's it going to be like when some people are so far advanced in terms of powerful shit that other are left so far behind that they can't really use the gyms etc.?

Perhaps they will split the worlds? Isn't that what it is like in some of the World of Warcraft type games? People have decades of power and stuff? Surely there is a challenge for them to make sure that everyone can play regardless of how long you have been on and quick you are advancing?
Old 18-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post

What's it going to be like when some people are so far advanced in terms of powerful shit that other are left so far behind that they can't really use the gyms etc.?

Perhaps they will split the worlds? Isn't that what it is like in some of the World of Warcraft type games? People have decades of power and stuff? Surely there is a challenge for them to make sure that everyone can play regardless of how long you have been on and quick you are advancing?
I thought about that when my stupid Pidgeots would get worked all day long by these terror Pokemons at every gym. But I got lucky and got a beast Vaporeon that's had a gym on lockdown for 3 days now.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:36 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Don't forget there is about 600 Pokemon still to come.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

Didn't realise you had to claim your gym benefits. Bah!
Old 18-07-2016, 11:15 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Didn't realise you had to claim your gym benefits. Bah!
Need to find some decent Pokemon. Just reached Level 10 but still constantly finding Pidgey and Rattata.
Old 18-07-2016, 11:21 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Their previous game Ingress was difficult for late adopters, so this one probably won't be any different.
Old 19-07-2016, 10:16 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Don't forget there is about 600 Pokemon still to come.
Gen 2

That would be PROPER nostalgia for me as Gold was my first ever Pokemon game. I still think Gold/Silver/Crystal are the best Pokemon games ever released..
Old 19-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A random squirtle appeared at my work just before and I nabbed the little guy. Im level 6 at the moment and I dont tend to see much more than pidgy and rattatas so that was surprising.

Has anyone worked out how gyms work? The one outside my work seems to be constantly changing team colours.
Old 19-07-2016, 11:35 AM

GanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love this thread. I look at it when I am bored and I still haven't a clue what half the people are on about.
Old 19-07-2016, 11:56 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
A random squirtle appeared at my work just before and I nabbed the little guy. Im level 6 at the moment and I dont tend to see much more than pidgy and rattatas so that was surprising.

Has anyone worked out how gyms work? The one outside my work seems to be constantly changing team colours.
You need to beat all the Pokemon to take it over I think. Same colour gyms as you, you can defend by leaving a Pokemon or you can train there. I think.
Old 19-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
Used about 30 balls to get Mr Mime, most of the time you throw a ball at it, it moves it away.

Golbat is a lot easier to catch than Zubat.

Last edited by BBK; 19-07-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old 19-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Used about 30 balls to get Mr Mime, most of the time you throw a ball at it, it moves it away.

Golbat is a lot easier to catch than Zubat.
Zubat is my main enemy, takes me ages.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 19-07-2016, 12:48 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Caught a cp356 Nidoqueen earlier in Chelmsford, took a while as it kept breaking out but eventually got the little bugger. Also bagged a cp263 Fearow which was nice.

Will definitely be taking the kids to Chelmsford at the weekend for a walk as our trip to Colchester last weekend wasn't very fruitful, Chelmsford seems to be brimming with Pokemon.

Golf handicap - 9