Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-11-2016, 04:36 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been hampered over the past few days with the rain. Also not had much variation when i have managed to catch some, most different one that popped up is the Doduo, seems to be a nest by the London Eye. I'll get to Level 28 this week, 124 in the pokedex, quite a few i just one or two more before i can evolve.
Old 22-11-2016, 04:42 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The CP change has been crazy, my Gyarados have gone up by 500 or so.
Old 22-11-2016, 07:51 AM

Lefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The CP change didn't help me - my current Gyarados has a rubbish move set and I had a 185 Karp that I had bumped to over 200 - it's now 170 compared to my Gyarados moving from 2100 to 2500. Ugh
Old 22-11-2016, 10:57 AM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only just spotted the CP change. My Golem (that I randomly decided to max power up) has gone from 1976 to 2511!! A Pinsir at 2107! All those Gengars that I never got around to transferring now look like they might actually be usefull. Crazy!!
Old 22-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Rhydon is now my strongest and my first 2000+
Old 22-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Overall the CP change has helped me. I have a mini army of Vaporeons and Rhydons and a strong Machamp and Golem. But it's a bit annoying that I poured a ton of stardust into a Victreebel with Solar Beam only to see it massively downgraded. Same for my Exeggutor and Venusaur.
Old 22-11-2016, 08:13 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Solar beams will **** up any opponent. It was not wasted
Old 23-11-2016, 05:11 AM
Jack Bauer

Ditto!
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0113.PNG (568.2 KB, 44 views)
Old 23-11-2016, 08:54 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently he masquerades as a normal Pidgey or similar. Transforms into the first defender you face if you use him in a gym
Old 23-11-2016, 09:10 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Me too
Old 23-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got my ditto earlier. Put him in a gym too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 23-11-2016, 01:44 PM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Where's mine
Old 23-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Double XP and dust has started for Thanksgiving. Lucky egg gives another 2 x = 4 x !!!
Old 23-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Lone Coyote

Did you get your Ditto from a Pidgey? Been catching every Pidgey I see with no luck so far. Not been able to do much today anyway
Old 23-11-2016, 03:52 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
What are Dittos? The kids just went mental when I showed them. Caught 2 rattatas this morning and both turned into Dittos
Old 23-11-2016, 04:05 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Phoenix View Post
Did you get your Ditto from a Pidgey? Been catching every Pidgey I see with no luck so far. Not been able to do much today anyway
Pidgey for mine
Old 23-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
And Dittos apparently turn into whatever you are fighting if you use them in a gym. Not got one yet... happy at the moment, finally got a Snorlax from a (rare) 10k egg yesterday.

I'm overdue a mass evolve so will be getting 4 x XP which should push me closer to level 29.

Caught 132 but have a couple ready to evolve.
Old 23-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Jack Bauer

Had a mass evolve earlier whilst using a lucky egg and gained 110,000kp. Currently 128 in the pokedex and halfway on level 28.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Lone Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Not got one yet... happy at the moment, finally got a Snorlax from a (rare) 10k egg yesterday.
WANT! I rarely get any 10k eggs either. Was hoping it'd improve after getting a badge for 100 eggs but I'm on 350+ now and I haven't had a 10k egg in my last 50 eggs which is annoying when its my best chance of a Snorlax or Chansey.