Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-06-2003, 09:21 AM
Anonymous Coward

new theme tune for palace

seeing as Jordan wants this to be our promotion season, i think it is about time we changed the song what the players come out to, Glad All Over is a legend song to all of us, but i think we should have a theme that gets all the supporters up for the game and get the players geared up.................

anybody have any good ones???
Old 21-06-2003, 09:25 AM

Streatham Boy is playing for a contract
A Team Called Palace to the tune of A Town Called Malace by the Jam
Old 21-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Anonymous Coward

something a bit more intimidating like the music from the old spice advert
Old 22-06-2003, 01:47 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
According to some peoples view on our new kit "Send in the Clowns" might be appropriate.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-06-2003, 03:17 AM
Whinging Pom!

DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill
Re: new theme tune for palace

Quote:
Originally posted by palace old boy
seeing as Jordan wants this to be our promotion season, i think it is about time we changed the song what the players come out to, Glad All Over is a legend song to all of us, but i think we should have a theme that gets all the supporters up for the game and get the players geared up.................
anybody have any good ones???
Always hated that poxy song.
I reckon 'Holy Grail' by Hunters & Collectors (if any of you poms know it) would be a good 'un.

Last edited by DennisUphill; 22-06-2003 at 03:19 AM.
Old 22-06-2003, 03:26 AM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Re: Re: new theme tune for palace

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisUphill
I reckon 'Holy Grail' by Hunters & Collectors (if any of you poms know it) would be a good 'un.
Given the lack of understanding between our players I think 'Talking To A Stranger' would be more appropriate

My preference is for Neil Young's 'Fücking Up'.
Old 22-06-2003, 03:29 AM
Whinging Pom!

DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill DennisUphill
Re: Re: Re: new theme tune for palace

Quote:
Originally posted by Men At Work
Given the lack of understanding between our players I think 'Talking To A Stranger' would be more appropriate
My preference is for Neil Young's 'Fücking Up'.
Very good that
Old 22-06-2003, 08:03 AM

Streatham Boy is playing for a contract
or YOU MAKE ME WANNA DIE by Tricky
OH WELL Fleetwood Mac
TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGING Dylan
Old 22-06-2003, 08:32 AM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
The Devil's Curse on the lot of you!

Glad All Over it is and Glad All Over it shall stay.

What tosh you do talk.......
Old 22-06-2003, 01:26 PM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gald all over is a good song, and it does get everyone going when people sing it as the teams go out! any other song will take time to get everyone to sing!! Glad all over is brilliant and certainly when i am there - and evryone sings in the homesdale then it is superb!!! If it aint broke....
Old 22-06-2003, 01:44 PM
A recycled teenager

I.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to Ollie
(there's going to be a) Heartache Tonight
or
Take it to the Limit

both by The Eagles,

A medicated follower of fashion
Old 22-06-2003, 01:53 PM

andrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
well said adrian
Old 22-06-2003, 01:56 PM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
glad all over forever!
Old 22-06-2003, 01:58 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
love is in the air....
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages