Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-03-2004, 02:09 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by blazey_cpfc
Personally I hope Millwall get to the final, I'd love to see an all London team final....wouldn't the rest of you Londoners??

Sick of these bloody northerners sticking their ore in!
Millwall playing at the Millennium v the Arse or Manure doesn't bear thinking about. They'll be rucking Cardiff fans, Arse or Manure fans, chanting at the Arse or Manure's black players............& Theo will will fail to condemn it all as per usual. No thanks. C'mon Tranmere, c'mon the Mackems !
Old 08-03-2004, 02:10 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I suppose this means that all Millwall fans will be going to their local post office to get their passport application forms. Alot of them will need help filling the application form in because they have probably never had a passport before!
Old 08-03-2004, 02:11 PM

18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A complete and utter disgrace that there will be a Nationwide team in Europe next season.

It's just a complete waste of a spot which should go to the next best placed Premiership team. I am not just saying this because there is a strong chance Millwall will end up in Europe, whichever Nationwide team it could be would be a poor representative of the English league.

If you are looking to offload any unwanted Panini or Merlin football stickers (old swaps etc.) feel free to DM

Blog site: http://aaronporter.wordpress.com/
Old 08-03-2004, 02:15 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by 18mcpalace
A complete and utter disgrace that there will be a Nationwide team in Europe next season.

It's just a complete waste of a spot which should go to the next best placed Premiership team. I am not just saying this because there is a strong chance Millwall will end up in Europe, whichever Nationwide team it could be would be a poor representative of the English league.
Surely by that logic you could say that it's a waste of spots having teams from countries such as Romania, Norway, Israel etc who rarely get past the first stages.

You don't have to be a "big" club to do well in Europe - ask any Nottingham Forest fan.

Would you say the same if Palace were in the Semis?
Old 08-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Is there any chance the Government could place an Order on Millwall, stopping them travelling to foreing countries? I would include Wales.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:17 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
I don't want Millwall there either, but if they win the cup they deserve to be there, no two ways about it.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:22 PM
jason Gilespie's mullet

atillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally posted by Jordan's Jacket
Millwall in Bratislava could start WWIII
brilliant mate

- i personaly am going to start an anti millwall in europe campaign...
english clubs will be banned after two minutes in europe

i love the idea of makans or cheaky scousers running round the streets of belgrade chuffed to bits that the only lost 3 nil

Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace

Craig is the owner of one of the most cultured left foots ever to represent Cleveland Hall. Another ex Heathfield schoolboy, he played for the club during his Under 13 season in 1992-93 and demonstrated a mature attitude to go with his undoubted skill.

http://www.clevelandhall.btinternet.co.uk/hall.htm
Old 08-03-2004, 02:25 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Personally I hope Millwall get to the final, I'd love to see an all London team final....wouldn't the rest of you Londoners??
You are joking, of course.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:26 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
I don't want Millwall there either, but if they win the cup they deserve to be there, no two ways about it.
Indeed. It must be forever regretted that Wimbledon never had the chance to entertain mighty European giants at Plough Lane.

All this debate over which clubs may qualify for which competition just underlines how meaningless Uefa have made it all with their endless tinkering and the Champions (sic) League.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Ever the optimist

Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf
Geez, I know we had a soft run in 1990 - but at least we got a tough draw in the semis.

Here's Millwall's route to the semi-finals...
3rd round - Walsall (home)
4th round - Telford (away)
5th round - Burnley (home)
6th round - Tranmere (home)
And then the mighty Sunderland in the semis!! Has there ever been an easier route through the FA Cup??
Old 08-03-2004, 02:31 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We finish third in the top flight and get robbed of our rightful European spot. Millwall now have the chance to make Europe without beating a single team in the top flight - there really is no justice.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:40 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am going to put myself up for some stick here. I think it would be brilliant to see a nationwide team in Europe and I also don't have too much of a problem with Millwall doing it. They have got lucky Millwall with their draws but that is what we all dream of.

My Millwall mates will give me untold stick and I would be jealous but I don't actually feel that they are that different to us as club(apart from the support) and think it would be good for football if a club this size got to the final in this era.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:49 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
How any football fan would want M*llw*ll in Europe is beyond me.
No doubt there'd be a ban on English clubs for years after they get 'excited' in their first game, and possibly damage England's reputation and have possible repurcussions with the up and coming World Cup in Germany.

The idea of them playing Galatasary, Fenerbache or Red Star Belgrade and such like is however somewhat appealing. I wonder if their bully boy tactics would work on these teams?

But personally, I'd rather Tranmere put an end to this specualtion in the replay.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:09 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Jordan's Jacket
You are joking of course. I don't want to see Millwall earning any more cash from the competition, or being in the spotlight. I'd like to see a Sunderland-Arse final myself, with Sunderland coming out on top.
I was serious....

I have my very good reasons....
Old 08-03-2004, 03:12 PM
Anonymous Coward

Re: FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Quote:
Originally posted by Scirocco
It'll only be by luck as the draw will be fair and honest
My faith in the FA is restored
Old 08-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Thats Geezer, not geeza.

Geezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o status
I'd like to see any of the nationwide teams still in the competition get into europe, makes a change from the usual fare.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:15 PM
Thats Geezer, not geeza.

Geezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o status
Quote:
Originally posted by Geezer
I'd like to see any of the nationwide teams still in the competition get into europe, makes a change from the usual fare.
Apart from Millwall of course, I'd quite like to see Tranmere there.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:18 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
By the way, what is the record winning margin in a cup final?

Watching the way Arsenal strolled past Portsmouth on Saturday (and love them or loathe them that was a joy to watch at times) can you imagine a final against Tranmere? they could rack up a cricket score.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Thats Geezer, not geeza.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannons Moustache
By the way, what is the record winning margin in a cup final?

Watching the way Arsenal strolled past Portsmouth on Saturday (and love them or loathe them that was a joy to watch at times) can you imagine a final against Tranmere? they could rack up a cricket score.
Was thinking the same, we may be looking at a good 5-0 battering of whoever they face, but who knows could be ManUre in the final, cant see it myself though!
Old 08-03-2004, 03:25 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was serious....

I have my very good reasons....
and what may they be?