Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-06-2004, 05:55 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A Great Piece of...............Football Trivia!!!

Question:
Name 6 strikers who have all scored for 5 different PREMIERSHIP clubs, one of which has scored a hat-trick for each club.

Ok.......rules:
1. If anybody knows the answers (without thinking about them of course), don't say them.
2. Try not to just blurt out names as a 'trial-and-error' method.
3. If you think you have a name, mention all 5 clubs which he scored for.

If the going gets tough, I might be persuaded to give you a clue....

On your marks...............Go!

Last edited by <_tece_>; 05-06-2004 at 09:38 PM.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
This has been done before.. Tut Tut.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:59 PM

nicknewell is playing for a contract
champ man should help with this one
Old 05-06-2004, 06:00 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So do you mean from the inception of the PL ie 92/93 onwards or is the old first division included?
Old 05-06-2004, 06:01 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Re: A Great Piece of...............Football Trivia!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by <_tece_>
Question:
Name 6 players who have all scored for 5 different PREMIERSHIP clubs, one of which has scored a hat-trick for each club.

I'm thinking 'journeyman' ... Paul Warhurst? :-)
Old 05-06-2004, 06:02 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

oops .. just read:

Quote:
2. Try not to just blurt out names as a 'trial-and-error' method.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Awoooooooga!

Murley Murley Murley Murley Murley Murley Murley Murley Murley Murley Murley
Les Ferdinand
QPR, Leicester, West Ham, Newcastle, Totenham
Old 05-06-2004, 06:10 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got one - Stan Collymore for Forest, Liverpool, Villa, Leicester and Bradford. 6 if you count his time at Palace, but I think that was the season before the PL began.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stan Collymore + Les Ferdinand = correct

Stan 'the man' is the hat-trick one also.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

Warhurst = no.............good guess though
Old 05-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

Quote:
Originally posted by PhilD
So do you mean from the inception of the PL ie 92/93 onwards or is the old first division included?
Nope, just PL.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:39 PM

Hartson - This one is a bit dodgy but Arsenal, West Ham, Wimbledon, Coventry and Luton?

Edit: scrap that - unless I'm missing another club as Luton definately haven't played in the PL.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Luton in the Premier??

Anyways, its been done before but i cant remember the answers....

Dean Saunders maybe.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Nick Barmby
Old 05-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Shake it Baby

Benito Carbone
Old 05-06-2004, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Luton in the Premier??
They were in the top flight the season before the PL began (91/92). I got my dates mixed up.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Benito Carbone
Wednesday, Villa and Bradford, but who else?
Old 05-06-2004, 06:50 PM

paul adams is playing for a contract
I think Paul Stewart has: Tottenham, Liverpool, sunderland, palace and man city
Old 05-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally posted by PhilD
Wednesday, Villa and Bradford, but who else?
Middlesborough and Derby
Old 05-06-2004, 06:51 PM

Palace weren't in the top flight when Stewart was on loan with us.