Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-05-2019, 12:32 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
The “deny it” stance, no matter what, could possibly be because of legal advice given to her Spindle so even if faced with evidence she may still refuse to admit it.
Old 14-05-2019, 01:47 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quite.

And if Spindle knows she did, what use is getting it from her. It's happened. Let it go.

There has been plenty of good advice here that you should take.

I'm not sure having shared passwords make a jot of different, and even if legally it might be ok (I'm still not sure it is), I don't think it really portrays anyone that well that they have to check their partners messages (I realise she is far more in the wrong).
Old 14-05-2019, 03:10 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Quite.

And if Spindle knows she did, what use is getting it from her. It's happened. Let it go.

There has been plenty of good advice here that you should take.

I'm not sure having shared passwords make a jot of different, and even if legally it might be ok (I'm still not sure it is), I don't think it really portrays anyone that well that they have to check their partners messages (I realise she is far more in the wrong).
Yep. Just wear a pair of his new birds knickers on his head when they turn up.
Old 14-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
The “deny it” stance, no matter what, could possibly be because of legal advice given to her Spindle so even if faced with evidence she may still refuse to admit it.
Whether or not she has lied makes zit-all difference legally. So it would be nonsensical if she had legal advice to deny it.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-05-2019, 10:55 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
...And if Spindle knows she did, what use is getting it from her. It's happened. Let it go....
The sensible advice of course (and should certainly be followed in the case of young kids). But I can bloody understand the less mature approach of some short term satisfaction.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:59 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Like this?
To view the link you have to Register or Login

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Every now and then comes along a post,tea goes across the room cat runs out and next door neighbour stops mowing the lawn to wonder what all the laughter is about.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:26 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Whether or not she has lied makes zit-all difference legally. So it would be nonsensical if she had legal advice to deny it.
Is that wholly true? Not the case here but if someone were contesting a divorce, for example, and they had been accused of adultery would they not deny it, be advised to deny it, even if correct?
Old 15-05-2019, 11:28 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Is something written in private on social media counted as being unfaithful even if the content is confirming certain things? Can she not just turn around and say it was all fantasy stuff and messing around with a colleague at work? I wonder what constitutes hard proof and actual adultery in the eyes of a court.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 15-05-2019, 01:23 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is that wholly true? Not the case here but if someone were contesting a divorce, for example, and they had been accused of adultery would they not deny it, be advised to deny it, even if correct?
You wouldn't go down the route of adultery if you had no proof or no admittance, because it's just a question posed to the defendant "did you or didn't you?" and one tick is all it takes to throw it out. That's why most adultery cases go down the route of unreasonable behaviour citing improper conduct with another.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Which in your case is irrelevant as you are divorced.

I cannot see anything that gives you closure in fact it comes across like as soon as the wound starts to heal a bit you start picking it again.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:15 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Like this?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Well that is how I've always pictured Spindle.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Every now and then comes along a post,tea goes across the room cat runs out and next door neighbour stops mowing the lawn to wonder what all the laughter is about.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:54 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
But we are not talking about contested divorce - at least I would hope not because that makes absolutely no sense at all and Maz's reply was in that context.

You are however wrong even in a contested divorce - if a lawyer knows his client is lying then he cannot continue to represent him/her and you would never advise your client to lie.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 15-05-2019, 04:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
You forgot to add clean one's.......health and safety and all that init
Old 15-05-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
But we are not talking about contested divorce - at least I would hope not because that makes absolutely no sense at all and Maz's reply was in that context.

You are however wrong even in a contested divorce - if a lawyer knows his client is lying then he cannot continue to represent him/her and you would never advise your client to lie.
Ta. I do like a bit of correction. Not quite sure where I got that idea from and have obviously got confuddled with something else I think I may have read a while back and to do with a reason to 'deny adultery'
Old 15-05-2019, 08:34 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
Which in your case is irrelevant as you are divorced.

I cannot see anything that gives you closure in fact it comes across like as soon as the wound starts to heal a bit you start picking it again.
Yeah, but no. You assume far too much. According to your logic I'm in the same place as the day I discovered the whole thing.