Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2020, 07:06 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
Hes been below par. But get a grip.
I have picked a small selection of players outside the top six, playing in the same position in mostly struggling clubs, goals and assist, there are many more-

Grealish 7 - 6
Snodgrass 5 - 4
Deulofeu 4 - 5
Richarlison 9 - 3

Wilf 3 - 3
Old 22-02-2020, 07:52 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Here's a novel idea - How about play Townsend on the right ?!
I know he's been injured a lot and not at his best this season but now
he is meant to be fit, so why not play him. Surely that would give us a bit more width ?
But Roy seems obsessed with playing 3 non creative central midfielders, with heavily marked Wilf on the left and the hard working, but not really a wide player, in Ayew, on the right.
It's patently not working, but RH seems unwilling to change it.
Andros wasn't fit enough to train with team mates until just days before the Sheff U game and a week later I don't think he even warmed up during the match which I suspect means he wasn't a serious option. So he has hardly been left rotting on the bench. I agree we miss him at his best but more because of his covering/ball carrying combo. He needs to have a good end to the season because this hasn't been great for him so far. His form dipped before the injury and I guess he may have been carrying some sort of injury for a while.

Wilf simply hasn't played to his ability this season. Well short of his best and has shown just flashes of what he can do book-ending some very frustrating play too often dominated by emotion/mood. His finishing has always been a lottery having little to no composure and he doesn't try to get into the box without the ball. Although there have been signs of trying to pick a pass or two in build up play he then stands and watches. These aren't the signs of the Wilf we know and love. We find him an excuse every week but TBH at 27 and with his ability/stature he should be making things happen.

The injuries and transfer failings have taken out the rest leaving us with having to cope.
Old 23-02-2020, 07:54 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
There's a Wilf thread in GPD to continue the conversation.
Closed Thread