Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 05:57 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
I wonder if Hodgson will stick around though. He looks as though he is royally pissed off. He hasn't got anywhere the number of players he publicly said he wanted.

My bigger worry is that we're clearly being prepared to be sold. No normal club would operate in the way we have this window otherwise.

We've sold one of our prized assets for £50m and brought in virtually nothing to address our problem areas. Camarrasa is the only decent signing we have made.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Roy was always going at the end of this season.
I wonder if we’ve decided to keep our powder dry until next summer with the new owners.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:20 PM

Dannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I wonder if Hodgson will stick around though. He looks as though he is royally pissed off. He hasn't got anywhere the number of players he publicly said he wanted.

My bigger worry is that we're clearly being prepared to be sold. No normal club would operate in the way we have this window otherwise.

We've sold one of our prized assets for £50m and brought in virtually nothing to address our problem areas. Camarrasa is the only decent signing we have made.
I think itís unfair regarding Ďthe only decent signingí. Who we have signed isnít the issue as I think you struggle to get better for the amount we have paid for them. The issue is who we havenít brought in, specially relating to ST and RB, both of which we knew from very early in the window we would need to get replacements.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Roy was always going at the end of this season.
I wonder if weíve decided to keep our powder dry until next summer with the new owners.
If we get these new owners.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
If we get these new owners.
I still think Roy will go.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:09 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannea View Post
I think itís unfair regarding Ďthe only decent signingí. Who we have signed isnít the issue as I think you struggle to get better for the amount we have paid for them. The issue is who we havenít brought in, specially relating to ST and RB, both of which we knew from very early in the window we would need to get replacements.
We've signed players for limited money because they aren't very good. There's a reason. Ayew is average at best. Cahill is slow and declining. McCarthy is a massive gamble (17 games in three seasons). Some crap third choice keeper.

Camarassa is a very good signing but that's it.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:11 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
The one positive with Ward playing more regular is he does pop up with a goal
Old 08-08-2019, 07:41 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
I still think Roy will go.
I would imagine so, yes.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:28 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Just wonder whether Roy thinks he can play someone like Kouyate at RB if Ward gets injured
Old 08-08-2019, 08:30 PM

November85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we really are getting Danny Simpson in, then that could still happen. Not sure if he'd be first choice or back up for Ward though.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:50 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe I've been drinking too much, maybe not enough, but I can see some logic in not signing a RB or AWB replacement.

AWB or a decent right back, will focus opposition attacks down the left as they will identify that as a weak spot and highlight PVAs weaknesses defending.

Weakening both flanks will confuse the opposition, they won't know where the hell to attack us.

COYP
Old 08-08-2019, 08:50 PM

Simpson is garbage.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceguard View Post
Maybe I've been drinking too much, maybe not enough, but I can see some logic in not signing a RB or AWB replacement.

AWB or a decent right back, will focus opposition attacks down the left as they will identify that as a weak spot and highlight PVAs weaknesses defending.

Weakening both flanks will confuse the opposition, they won't know where the hell to attack us.

COYP
Old 08-08-2019, 08:52 PM

I see Newcastle have signed a right back today. It’s really not that hard, surely.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:41 PM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I see Newcastle have signed a right back today. Itís really not that hard, surely.
It is when Clyne who I suspect was our first choice, given how our scouting works got injured
Old 08-08-2019, 10:44 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
That header away at Chelsea was a cracker.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:47 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see Newcastle have signed a right back today. Itís really not that hard, surely.
and brighton
Old 08-08-2019, 11:32 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
What if we go 3 across the back?
Old 09-08-2019, 12:33 AM

kark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is herekark Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
thatís true

More diving headers please Joel
Old 09-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
how the **** have we managed to not sign a RB after having a month to sort one? Absolute state of this club. At least we have 392 CM's...

Freedman out
Closed Thread