Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-12-2014, 03:03 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
I remember last year Steve Browett (who I have alot of time for) commented on the Shane long transfer saying we there is no way we are paying that transfer fee and wages, in the end Hull made a massive profit and the transfer fee and wages for Gomis will be more than what Shane long would have been anyway.

I admire cpfc2010 but sometimes their love of a bargain just doesnt work.
Tad harsh on the board mate seeing as the diving wanker went for bout 12 million!!!.
Old 17-12-2014, 03:05 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
If we get a proper left back , Kelly wont be in our starting line up
Future centre half imo.
Old 17-12-2014, 03:08 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Tad harsh on the board mate seeing as the diving wanker went for bout 12 million!!!.
I was referring to last January when he went for 5 million

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 17-12-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
I was referring to last January when he went for 5 million
Oops! he's still a *+^%! And not prolific enough to keep us up. Whoever we sign unless say Demba Ba will be a gamble.
Old 17-12-2014, 03:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
I remember last year Steve Browett (who I have alot of time for) commented on the Shane long transfer saying we there is no way we are paying that transfer fee and wages, in the end Hull made a massive profit and the transfer fee and wages for Gomis will be more than what Shane long would have been anyway.

I admire cpfc2010 but sometimes their love of a bargain just doesnt work.
Sorry but that is the exception to the rule. Hull didn't even intend to sell Long, they just got offered big money unexpectedly. Why Southampton offered so much is beyond me, for a decent but non prolific striker.
Old 17-12-2014, 03:18 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems very hard to believe.
Old 17-12-2014, 03:21 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
7 million pounds for a 29 year old reserve , is he really that good ?

I guess we really are desperate for a striker
Old 17-12-2014, 03:31 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Yet people on here will still refuse to believe the summer transfers were a joke

No to be fair, you were using this thread to highlight this signing all summer and you were right.

Oh.....wait a mo, this was only started in November. So, your expertise, along with the rest of the bbs weren't exactly banging the door down with this one eh?

Anyway, how the f**k you would know anything about how good a striker who spent the last 5 years playing in France is when you only found Selhurst Park recently is a much funnier joke than our last 10 transfer windows.
Old 17-12-2014, 07:43 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Woulld love to see us, just for once, pay premium price for a top level player.

----------Gomis--------
Bolasie
------Ledley
Cole

I can dream.
Old 17-12-2014, 07:49 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Th e exact type of forward we crave. If we have to pay 7M for survival then do it.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 17-12-2014, 08:31 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Th e exact type of forward we crave. If we have to pay 7M for survival then do it.
My thoughts exactly. 10million total(including wages) would be nothing compared to staying up funds.
Old 17-12-2014, 08:41 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Miss him on a free, likely due to wage demands... now paying 7m and having to beat those same wage demands?
You actually believe goal.com......

So I have a million pounds in an offshore bank account that I need to bring into the UK I just need your account details, sort code and debit card details to validate who you are so I can use you as a trusted middle man. You will be paid a 15% fee for your trouble.

Yours bfana bfana
Old 17-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
He is yet to show any sign in the Premier League he is what we need
Old 17-12-2014, 08:58 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still wish we had gone all out to get Demba Ba. 7m would surely have done it

Last edited by croydonexile; 17-12-2014 at 09:01 PM.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:02 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
You actually believe goal.com......

So I have a million pounds in an offshore bank account that I need to bring into the UK I just need your account details, sort code and debit card details to validate who you are so I can use you as a trusted middle man. You will be paid a 15% fee for your trouble.

Yours bfana bfana
Literally have no idea what you are going on about, my comment was just common sense based on, granted reported, information that we spoke to him in the summer
Old 17-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Kelly is a versatile centre back and I expect that him and Dann will be our first choices in that position in the future.

If Palace meet Gomis'es release clause and the player wants to join us then I suspect that his transfer is out of Swansea's hands.
IF we are interested (big if), Monk is quite likely to play silly buggers to keep him until the end of the window when Bony will be back (together with endless haggling over wages).
I really hope we have "other irons in the fire", which are already red hot.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazron View Post
I prefer Mariappa as well but neither is really a brilliant choice at RB
Mariappa helps bring out the best in Puncheon - it's a team game.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:26 PM

WarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
He is yet to show any sign in the Premier League he is what we need
He's behind one of the best strikers in the league...

And this proven in the Prem criteria is bollocks. Costa, Torres, Aguero, Bony, Benteke, Pelle, Sakho etc weren't. The PL isn't as good as Sky makes out - especially the dross in the bottom half.

Anyway Gomis would be perfect for us. I wanted him in the summer. Though I simply can't see us paying 7m for a player we could've got on a free in July. But if it's Harris' money then that's a different story.

Last edited by WarnockLeg; 17-12-2014 at 09:29 PM.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:27 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Monk has said he isn't for sale.. Said he is going to play once bony goes to afcon. Says player is also happy. Won't happen.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:33 PM

WarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWarnockLeg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Monk has said he isn't for sale.. Said he is going to play once bony goes to afcon. Says player is also happy. Won't happen.
I'm sure Bruce didn't want to sell Long. But if a club is offered 7m profit on a player they bought 6 months ago it's hard to turn down. Gomis might want out too. And Monk could sign a replacement with our money.