Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 18-12-2019, 06:04 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There already is a growing anti BBC propaganda machine at work. In the end it will be just like "getting Brexit done", seeping into people's subconscience. It's no great expense. If people dropped a couple of Costas a week they would have it covered.
Old 18-12-2019, 06:15 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Why should the world get the BBC for free?
Old 18-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
It increases our global status considerably.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-12-2019, 06:38 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
It increases our global status considerably.
Please expand on the benefits the license payers get.
Old 18-12-2019, 07:25 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Please expand on the benefits the license payers get.
You donít think global status matters, and affects all sorts of deals?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-12-2019, 07:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I canít get it for free. Who gets it free?
Old 18-12-2019, 08:07 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The BBC has moved a few departments out of London but needs to go much further to become a more representative and national organisation. That's true to be fair of a lot of broadcasters and the media. Then hopefully the ad agencies, professional services firms and the supplier food chain would follow, enabling people graduating from regional universities to stay there and get a job.
Old 19-12-2019, 07:31 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Didn't you say a few pages back that you don't pay the fee? and therefore get it for free?
Old 19-12-2019, 07:32 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You donít think global status matters, and affects all sorts of deals?
Stop toying with him, we all know this is well beyond his level of understanding.
Old 19-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
You mean that your version of the BBC has advertisements?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-12-2019, 02:14 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Didn't have you down as a BBC world service refusenik

SaulAlinsky
Old 19-12-2019, 07:14 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Didn't you say a few pages back that you don't pay the fee? and therefore get it for free?
I said I don't pay it. I also don't watch it unless I am not in my place. I am above board.
Old 19-12-2019, 07:22 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
No. I cannot get it.
Old 20-12-2019, 07:27 AM
moist

Quote:
I said I don't pay it. I also don't watch it unless I am not in my place. I am above board.
So you get it for free? And you don't watch it, unless you watch it? but are complaining about the possibility of others also getting it for free? Regardless of how much they watch it?
Old 20-12-2019, 07:40 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Get BBC World News on our TV package here and yes that has adverts.