Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-02-2019, 06:53 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Cardiff doing all they can for a bit of sympathy on this, for a player who never played for them, and who hadn't met his team mates. It's ever so odd!

RIP. Emiliano (and David!)
Old 07-02-2019, 07:27 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Looking at this from an outsider, and trying to not bring emotions into it, I hope the body they found is that of the pilot.

If it is not, I fear his (the pilot's) body will never be recovered as I fear his family would not have the funds or exposure to have the search resumed when the weather improves. If it is the pilot, then I'm sure the Sala family (and social media?) will push to resume the search.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:49 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Looking at this from an outsider, and trying to not bring emotions into it, I hope the body they found is that of the pilot.

If it is not, I fear his (the pilot's) body will never be recovered as I fear his family would not have the funds or exposure to have the search resumed when the weather improves. If it is the pilot, then I'm sure the Sala family (and social media?) will push to resume the search.
This is true.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
There again, if it's not the player, then it will be conspiracy central.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Police say body is Sala.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:48 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's being reported that the body found is Sala.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:51 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Some closure hopefully for the family. Shame they didn’t find the pilot’s body too.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:56 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Well I for one don’t want to hear about the squabbles over the money until at least after his family have held their funeral.

I appreciate that it’ll have to be sorted out eventually, but surely another week or two will make no difference as the lawyers and insurance companies will probably drag it out for months, even years, anyway.

A period of respect should be the priority.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:58 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
How awful.

Rip to the lad.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:23 PM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP

Last edited by lee_cpfc; 07-02-2019 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Rip
Old 07-02-2019, 11:56 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
RIP David and Emiliano.

******* devastating.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:46 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
There again, if it's not the player, then it will be conspiracy central.
I’m sure the lack of the pilots body will more than suffice for those who think that way.

Last edited by Blind_Eagle; 08-02-2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:42 AM
Asbo

Pubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Well I for one don’t want to hear about the squabbles over the money until at least after his family have held their funeral.

I appreciate that it’ll have to be sorted out eventually, but surely another week or two will make no difference as the lawyers and insurance companies will probably drag it out for months, even years, anyway.

A period of respect should be the priority.
I work in the insurance industry and have been told that the Personal Accident Policy has already paid out as is effectively automatic.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:52 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All very sad indeed.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:59 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubface View Post
I work in the insurance industry and have been told that the Personal Accident Policy has already paid out as is effectively automatic.
Right now, I’ve no interest in hearing about the money.

This is someone’s son for chrissakes.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:01 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad event finally draws to a conclusion, lets now hope the clubs can come to a quick compromise over the fee so that the squabling ends, but sadly not forgetting the Pilot's body has still not be found. Hopefully then this whole tragic accident can then be put to an end and BOTH famiies can have closure.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:21 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Sad event finally draws to a conclusion, lets now hope the clubs can come to a quick compromise over the fee so that the squabling ends, but sadly not forgetting the Pilot's body has still not be found. Hopefully then this whole tragic accident can then be put to an end and BOTH famiies can have closure.
I’m afraid it will never be brought to an end for the families. They will never have ‘closure’ because it’s unlikely they will ever know exactly what happened and why.

RIP to them both
Old 08-02-2019, 08:40 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Right now, I’ve no interest in hearing about the money.

This is someone’s son for chrissakes.
Can't imagine Nantes were the ones wanting it broadcasted. Blame the media or Cardiff.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:46 AM
Banned by Moderators

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
the pilot had massive debts , does anyone know if he had a life insurance policy as well, for his body to not be found within the plane is strange as the captain is supposed to be last off in a emergency.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:49 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I’m sure the lack of the pilots body will more than suffice for those who think that way.
I think it was his ex girlfriend unfortunately that has started all the chatter by tweeting about her suspicions and a ‘soccer mafia’.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel