Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 21-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
So anyone protesting in a place they havenít been invited to should all be bundled out? Sad.
Its not okay to wander around disrupting meetings according to the current swirl of nonsense in your head. There would hardly be any progress if that were the case.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:36 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Its not okay to wander around disrupting meetings according to the current swirl of nonsense in your head. There would hardly be any progress if that were the case.
Youíve got the video on repeat.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
So anyone protesting in a place they havenít been invited to should all be bundled out? .
If itís a private place, then yes would be my view.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Spot on. Probably asked his wife if he could re-enact it back home.
I see you're leading the BBS weirdo fantasist massive.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
What he did would have not stopped a bomb so goes back to shoot all trespassing protestors on the off chance.

Given that about 20 people had protested what he did was not stopping any risk at all.

He just wanted to be Tory wanker and man handle a woman. As someone said above he probably got a right kick out of it. Must of bit the orange extra hard later that night as he did the pigs head.
It's not just bombs is it ffs She could literally have gone up to him and spat at him, punched him, kicked him, thrown acid, or if carrying a weapon, stabbed, shot, beaten, tasered, god knows what she COULD have done.

The fact she had no intention to harm anyone was only KNOWN by HER, and perhaps her not seemingly having any obvious weapon is why he intervened? On the basis she had seemingly not intended to cause any harm whatsoever, his actions are now being discussed as OTT, but that is entirely based on what happened next and hindsight.

The last paragraph kind of suggests he's guilty because of who he is rather than what he's done. Daft really. FWIW, I don't much care for politics.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
He had a grab of her breast too.
see above
Old 21-06-2019, 02:44 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thereís been loads of airport protestors.
Bursting into a room full of government officials where armed guards were on the door?

I won't call bullshit, but that's clearly cow faeces!
Old 21-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
The last paragraph kind of suggests he's guilty because of who he is rather than what he's done. Daft really. FWIW, I don't much care for politics.
That's much of my concern on this thread.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

Quote:
Not at all. Was totally out of order that old bloke that was thrown out of a conference under Blair. Also I had no issues with those protestors outside corbyns house.

Field was loving it. Man handling her breast and neck. Typical Tory pervert.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:55 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Go back to video and you don't see anyone that looks like security. Fields just passes her to another woman.
I watched the longer video and assumed the guy with the earpiece was security, or possibly just wanted to drown out Hammond, but maybe mistaken.

Wait, you havent just watched the short clip and jumped to conclusions have you?
Old 21-06-2019, 03:38 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
She has done her interviews for her 5 minutes of fame.

Apparently she was surprised that she was forcibly removed (has not commented she was hurt of anything else). All she had on her was the peer reviewed scientific evidence she wanted to have a conversation about.

a) she had a handbag
b) that paperwork she clutched across her chest could have been concealing anything
Old 21-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
She has done her interviews for her 5 minutes of fame.

Apparently she was surprised that she was forcibly removed (has not commented she was hurt of anything else). All she had on her was the peer reviewed scientific evidence she wanted to have a conversation about.

a) she had a handbag
b) that paperwork she clutched across her chest could have been concealing anything
c) she could have been a very boring conversationalist

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-06-2019, 03:49 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
c) she could have been a very boring conversationalist
Almost certainly but how many people walk into a room that they are not invited into with the intention of having a conversation on a subject those there were not there to talk about? Surely expecting anything other than to be removed is ridiculous.
Old 21-06-2019, 03:50 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
If itís a private place, then yes would be my view.
But "no" would be the right answer. There is no right to assault someone just to get them to leave a particular place.

Tresspass is not a crime (unless it's aggravated tresspass).
Old 21-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
But "no" would be the right answer. There is no right to assault someone just to get them to leave a particular place.

Tresspass is not a crime (unless it's aggravated tresspass).

At no point did I say it was alright to assault anybody. (And if his removal of that young lady really constitutes assault then there was most surely mitigating provocation). But anyhoo, wait until people crash one of your dinners before you say you wouldn't remove them by force perhaps.

This is the strangest of threads. I find myself in odd company and against excellent fellas.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-06-2019, 03:52 PM

Hampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHampshire Hog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I cannot imagine it should be a police matter.

It comes down to using reasonable (or maybe unreasonable) force to remove trespassers, and thatís a fine line in this instance.
It was disproportionate to any reasonable assumption of threat. Also if it had been a 6 ft bloke my guess is that he wouldnít have moved a muscle
Old 21-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Except, of course, all the security people in the room who didnt feel the need to grab anyone by the throat
I have trained people to remove and restrain and I would only suggest a choke or neck hold in certain circumstances and he is doing neither here.

I think he is being careful not to grab her inappropriately and I think he has calculated a way to remove her without hurting her. He did not slam her into a post he was preventing her getting past and she still tried to move forward he then gives her a shove and she moves as it to continue back and then he holds her neck from behind and pushes her out.

At no point was she at risk and she did not really even struggle he was not restraining her he was guiding her out and I dont think he was using any more force than needed if fact if he had put her in a wrist lock or arm lock it would have looked less violent but in fact been far more dangerous.

She entered somewhere she should not have been and has to accept that she would be removed and that force would be used and it had been a trained professional she would probably have been thrown to floor. She was doing something that was not legal and she had no right to so she has to accept the risk.

You have to remember this is not a trained man he saw something not right and did what was needed to make it right. I think he acted well.

I think that argument about your missus being held like that in nightclub is ridiculous I think a better argument would be should your wife be treated like this if she turns up at your exes wedding when speeches were being given and wanted to shout about the bride !!
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 21-06-2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Hog View Post
It was disproportionate to any reasonable assumption of threat. Also if it had been a 6 ft bloke my guess is that he wouldnít have moved a muscle
You are guessing that though.

Why was it disproportionate to any reasonable assumption of threat?

She has not complained of pain or injury from what i have heard of her interviews today, so how was it excessive force?

What level of threat did she pose? Did you from the first few seconds of the video conclude she posed no threat? Did you know what was in her bag? Did you assess what she was carrying in her arms and deduce with certainty it was not concealing anything else?

If so then well done you for being an expert in detecting threat levels.
Old 21-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Hog View Post
You dont know that.

There was a threat and in this situation you make a judgement on the best way to address it if you think that can deal with it as maybe he did with a woman he dealt with it, if he would not be able to deal with a 6foot mail then it needs another option if he cant deal with it he cant but if he can he should.

What would you do if a 14 year old 8 stone girl attacked your daughter with a knife ? Just because she is a 14 year girl would you just leave her or would you use any means available to you to stop her ? I would use as much violence as I could muster to remove the threat and worry about any consequences later.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 21-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
You are guessing that though.

Why was it disproportionate to any reasonable assumption of threat?

She has not complained of pain or injury from what i have heard of her interviews today, so how was it excessive force?

What level of threat did she pose? Did you from the first few seconds of the video conclude she posed no threat? Did you know what was in her bag? Did you assess what she was carrying in her arms and deduce with certainty it was not concealing anything else?

If so then well done you for being an expert in detecting threat levels with the aid of several videos played in slow motion, and of course hindsight

EFA

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ