Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-05-2020, 09:11 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
Wonder if you select you want a refund on the remainder of your Season Ticket whether that means you lose the right to renew your seat for the next available season fans can attend?

Hopefully the club will clarify on this.
Would be an unbelievable own goal by the club. How many season ticket holders have we got? Even if say 50% wanted refunds and the rest choose to donate, you are still talking about thousands of people effectively risking losing their seat.

And in reality that is like saying, donate or lose your seat. No chance

Last edited by Jim Cannon; 22-05-2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old 22-05-2020, 09:14 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Apologies I may have missed it, am too drunk to post, but is there not an option just to let the club keep the money and use it against renewing your next season ticket - whenever that will be?
Old 22-05-2020, 09:15 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
May want to check your maths, Peter.
15 x 100 notes.

or just make 150 BBsers at 10 notes each. That'll work.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 22-05-2020, 09:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Apologies I may have missed it, am too drunk to post, but is there not an option just to let the club keep the money and use it against renewing your next season ticket - whenever that will be?
Nope
Old 22-05-2020, 09:20 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
That would be absurd if it didn’t. The club needs all the supporters it can at the moment and potentially losing some to this would be criminal and stupid beyond belief. If they do, there could be a lot of empty seats next season....or whatever the next season is.
Yes probably unlikely but will await more info on it.
Old 22-05-2020, 09:23 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cashback... back of the net
Old 22-05-2020, 09:57 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
I'm having the cash back - will it take into account there being cat A games amongst the final 4 and weight the refund on that basis...

I think I know the answer to that!
Why would they? When you buy the ticket you’re not buying for an amount of cat A and an amount of cat B.
You also get a discount on tickets by buying the season ticket to start with.

This thread shows some are never happy.

“Oh I wanted to put it towards my next ticket even though I’ve no idea when that will be.”

“Will the refund be worth more cos of who we’re playing.”

It is a bit cheeky that the default option isn’t a refund but otherwise it’s the best solutions.
Old 22-05-2020, 10:03 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Why would they? When you buy the ticket you’re not buying for an amount of cat A and an amount of cat B.
You also get a discount on tickets by buying the season ticket to start with.

This thread shows some are never happy.

“Oh I wanted to put it towards my next ticket even though I’ve no idea when that will be.”

“Will the refund be worth more cos of who we’re playing.”

It is a bit cheeky that the default option isn’t a refund but otherwise it’s the best solutions.
Think a few of us knew that anyway
Old 22-05-2020, 10:07 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The default should be a refund.
Old 23-05-2020, 12:07 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How much cash since promotion in 2013, owned by billionaires, yet still looking for a bloke in Norwood to fund an academy in the most fertile area known for English talent.. really..
Old 23-05-2020, 12:44 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Might as well set lifeline up again and buy crewe players for 50k.

And I am going to be lambasted for not using my noodle.....is there a better time for rebuilding that main stand?

Feck Sainsbury's ..... modify the plans and get it done - even if it isn't a towering carbunkle...

Regular stand same size option to expand on top later.....save the battle for the Arthur and the White Horse..

No supporters until at least October...get it started in August...that's probably three months grace...

...unless the money isn't there...

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.

Last edited by PeterH; 23-05-2020 at 12:49 AM.
Old 23-05-2020, 05:28 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
The most obvious option to offer for me
Old 23-05-2020, 05:32 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Might as well set lifeline up again and buy crewe players for 50k.

And I am going to be lambasted for not using my noodle.....is there a better time for rebuilding that main stand?

Feck Sainsbury's ..... modify the plans and get it done - even if it isn't a towering carbunkle...

Regular stand same size option to expand on top later.....save the battle for the Arthur and the White Horse..

No supporters until at least October...get it started in August...that's probably three months grace...

...unless the money isn't there...
I'm not sure we are even in the position to start. All we seem to have is concept drawings so has detailed design even started. Has a contractors list been drawn out and gone out for tender. A long process to be done first before a spade hits the ground.
Old 23-05-2020, 05:48 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
How much cash since promotion in 2013, owned by billionaires, yet still looking for a bloke in Norwood to fund an academy in the most fertile area known for English talent.. really..
He saved the club though , love you Steve
Old 23-05-2020, 06:41 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
I am struggling with this, I really am. Why there are 3 options is absolutely beyond me. One of the options being the academy. Let’s look at that one first. Do ordinary people want to donate, to a club that has recently produced and sold a £50 million asset? Donate to something that is not a registered charity, so would not benefit from gift aid. I work in charity and a ‘ring fenced’ donation is hard enough for a large charity to do. How on earth you could evidence that the £100 odd quid is spent on this and not Teke’s wages is beyond me.

Next the foundation, a true charity that does great work, but probably not a personal cause for many. Hopefully it will claim the 20% gift aid.

I would encourage everyone to choose the cash back and go with one of the following options:

In hard times spend it on your family. It’s £100 you’d written off so use it to pay a bill or buy food.

If you are rich enough not to need it, donate it to a charity of your choice. Demelza a children’s cancer hospice, have a look, a place children go at the end of their short lives. There are loads of great charities, pick one that means something to you, if that’s the foundation, donate it, there are very easy on line options.

Use it to celebrate the ending of this. A huge takeaway, the plant you’ve always wanted to buy in memory of someone, an expensive toaster, something you will look at for years to come and remember when you were ‘banged up’

I love Palace my dad took me there nearly 50 years ago, I stood with him at the 1990 final, tears in my eyes at abide with me. By the following January he was gone, suicide. I will use the money to donate some to a personal charity and some on something to remember him. It’s your cash, but showing off with an ‘the club can have it’ I find quite vulgar., if you want to give, give quietly. If you can afford to give to academy more fool you.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:10 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
I am struggling with this, I really am. Why there are 3 options is absolutely beyond me. One of the options being the academy. Let’s look at that one first. Do ordinary people want to donate, to a club that has recently produced and sold a £50 million asset? Donate to something that is not a registered charity, so would not benefit from gift aid. I work in charity and a ‘ring fenced’ donation is hard enough for a large charity to do. How on earth you could evidence that the £100 odd quid is spent on this and not Teke’s wages is beyond me.

Next the foundation, a true charity that does great work, but probably not a personal cause for many. Hopefully it will claim the 20% gift aid.

I would encourage everyone to choose the cash back and go with one of the following options:

In hard times spend it on your family. It’s £100 you’d written off so use it to pay a bill or buy food.

If you are rich enough not to need it, donate it to a charity of your choice. Demelza a children’s cancer hospice, have a look, a place children go at the end of their short lives. There are loads of great charities, pick one that means something to you, if that’s the foundation, donate it, there are very easy on line options.

Use it to celebrate the ending of this. A huge takeaway, the plant you’ve always wanted to buy in memory of someone, an expensive toaster, something you will look at for years to come and remember when you were ‘banged up’

I love Palace my dad took me there nearly 50 years ago, I stood with him at the 1990 final, tears in my eyes at abide with me. By the following January he was gone, suicide. I will use the money to donate some to a personal charity and some on something to remember him. It’s your cash, but showing off with an ‘the club can have it’ I find quite vulgar., if you want to give, give quietly. If you can afford to give to academy more fool you.
Default answer from the club will be ‘ numerous fans have contacted us and wish to donate the money to the club’ so they had to put the option on.

Laughable really that people want to give money to a company with a turnover of over a hundred millions pounds a year .
Old 23-05-2020, 07:23 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRM the 2nd View Post
The most obvious option to offer for me
This would be my choice as well. Wonder if there are any practical reasons as to why this cannot be done.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:30 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
This would be my choice as well. Wonder if there are any practical reasons as to why this cannot be done.
It's possible - and I have no inside knowledge on this - that the club have to plan on the assumption that all matches next season will be behind closed doors. Therefore no season tickets until 2021/22.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:35 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
I was prepared to use the money as a credit, for when Selhurst Park, could accommodate fans again, even if it was the season after next.
But now I will take a refund. I don't like to be guilt tripped into handing over £100 odd.
I give money regularly to Charity and have given enough money to CPFC, for seemingly ever !
Old 23-05-2020, 07:38 AM

Thunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Options for season ticket holders will be published in phase two next week so we don’t know exactly what they will be yet.