Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
It is a shame as I don't think Warner and Smith should just walk back into the team...
I don't think they will.

They will play in the ODI's after the ban lifts, but they will need to score runs. Neither of them will have leadership roles, so they will have to deal with being merely team members.

I can see Smith happily accepting this, but Warner may be a bit precious about this sort of role.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:40 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Warner and Smith welcomed ‘with open arms’ by their team-mates apparently.

Warner hitting the ground running with not one but TWO moving forwards in as many sentences. Proper from the heart stuff.

"Making sure that we are aligned with the team values moving forward," the opening batsman said with regard to the meetings.

"Obviously being out for 12 months there's been a big change, which is great, and it's about just accepting that and playing what our role in the team should be moving forward."
Old 17-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post

Warner hitting the ground running with not one but TWO moving forwards in as many sentences. Proper from the heart stuff.

"Making sure that we are aligned with the team values moving forward," the opening batsman said with regard to the meetings.

"Obviously being out for 12 months there's been a big change, which is great, and it's about just accepting that and playing what our role in the team should be moving forward."

Says so much about Australian cricket. Hardly upstanding ambassadors of the game.

Why isn't big ears yoga boy being welcomed back ? I guess it's to avoid offending poor Davy-wavy.

Hopefully the abuse they will receive in England this summer will make them quit the game for good.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:36 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:

Quote from BBC site: To view the link you have to Register or Login

After the reunion, Langer added: "We talked about making Australians proud. We talked about great cricketers and great people.

"I think it's been a really worthwhile exercise."

Sometimes. there is not enough spit in the world
Old 28-03-2019, 10:14 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Aussies are looking worryingly good.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:26 AM

Ian J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Aussies are looking worryingly good.
But they might not be quite as cocky as normal when they are playing in England in the World Cup and Ashes with stadia full of English fans reminding them that Australia was built on the back of English criminals and nothing much has changed since
Old 28-03-2019, 11:07 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Says so much about Australian cricket. Hardly upstanding ambassadors of the game.

Why isn't big ears yoga boy being welcomed back ? I guess it's to avoid offending poor Davy-wavy.
He's been made Durham captain instead. Hopefully this is Durham giving two fingers to the ECB and Colin Graves after the way they have been treated.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stunning bowling from Sam Curran today in the IPL.
Old 02-04-2019, 04:42 PM
I am a Bad Man

Our boys are doing well in IPL.

Bairstow and Warner the best opening pair so far with some broken records.

Come Ashes, I expect to see the cheats (Warner and Smith) in the team.
Old 02-04-2019, 04:47 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
I don't think they will.

They will play in the ODI's after the ban lifts, but they will need to score runs. Neither of them will have leadership roles, so they will have to deal with being merely team members.

I can see Smith happily accepting this, but Warner may be a bit precious about this sort of role.

Looking at their forms in IPL, both look good.

What is with Warners beard? I can still recognise him haha
Old 10-04-2019, 04:13 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Bancroft interview on the Beeb

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"You keep taking steps forward"

"You grow and you move forward."
Old 10-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good to see the editor of Wisden isn't holding back when commenting on the sandpaper saga. No doubt in my mind players knew all about the cheat's plans which probably went back many years. CA wanted to move on and their investigation wasn't sufficient.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:00 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bancroft interview on the Beeb

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"You keep taking steps forward"

"You grow and you move forward."
Future role at the ECB.
Old 15-04-2019, 11:42 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:

Warner and Smith are named in the world cup squad.

Didn't take long......I am guessing both are now 'Rehabilitated' and are honest cricketers once again. Yay
Old 15-04-2019, 05:00 PM
moving forward

Quote:
Warner and Smith are named in the world cup squad.

Didn't take long......I am guessing both are now 'Rehabilitated' and are honest cricketers once again. Yay
Gives them a chance to sandpaper both balls.
Old 15-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
See the latest Fosters ad

Old 16-04-2019, 04:48 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post

Hopefully the abuse they will receive in England this summer will make them quit the game for good.
I don't like either of them but they've served their time with a fair degree of humility.

As for the abuse they receive then that's such a British thing to do isn't it

Get over yourselves, you self righteous knobs. They ****ed up and so be it.
No one from your country ever ****ed up...……………………….give it a rest.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:44 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
I don't like either of them but they've served their time with a fair degree of humility.

As for the abuse they receive then that's such a British thing to do isn't it

Get over yourselves, you self righteous knobs. They ****ed up and so be it.
No one from your country ever ****ed up...……………………….give it a rest.

Quite right, the Aussies never give lip to anyone......

Chirp chirp...
Old 16-04-2019, 11:53 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:

Old 16-04-2019, 02:09 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Quite right, the Aussies never give lip to anyone......

Chirp chirp...
We do yes, but it's normally done on the field of play rather than from the crowd.
By the time the opposition get off they've generally had enough, so really, there's little point in giving them another serve.