Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-04-2019, 08:00 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its not Thrones style to start things off with jaw dropping moments.

It was the calm before the storm as per all the seasons so far.

Felt sorry for Sam. What a horrible way to find out.

Ending was kinda cool...
Old 15-04-2019, 12:23 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Yup, rather disappointing if truth be told.

The way cast etc made it out we would have several moments per episode of jaw drops.

Not one in that episode for me. Jon gets told of his parentage fair enough... Other than that really little to write home about.
I dunno.

I think the obvious tension between Daenerys and Sansa was telling.

And the way Daenerys dealt with Sam...suddenly the Mother of Dragons list of enemies is growing again.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Yup, rather disappointing if truth be told.

The way cast etc made it out we would have several moments per episode of jaw drops.

Not one in that episode for me. Jon gets told of his parentage fair enough... Other than that really little to write home about.
Really? Jon flying the dragon was awesome

What do dragons eat? Whatever they want.

The Umber boy.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 15-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Sansa v Dany
Arya v the Hound, Jaime and just about everyone else
Tormund is still alive!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 15-04-2019, 02:29 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
And the way Daenerys dealt with Sam...suddenly the Mother of Dragons list of enemies is growing again.
Not sure about that. Yes he was upset, but its not like he was on speaking terms with either of them. He'll be over it soon enough.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
He WAS one sick dude, a fitting end though, hearing him getting eaten by his own dogs. I couldnít quite get used to seeing him in Riviera though
watched "The Dirt" over the weekend on Netflix. Motley Crue drama-doc. He plays one of the band. Couldn't get my head round that either. It was like watching Ramsey Bolton in disguise and I kept on expecting him to do something Ramsey Bolton-ish.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Not sure about that. Yes he was upset, but its not like he was on speaking terms with either of them. He'll be over it soon enough.
I think they are certainly trying to portray Daenerys in a much darker light.

And you do wonder if her obsession to sit on the Iron Throne will be her ultimate downfall.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:34 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
I think they are certainly trying to portray Daenerys in a much darker light.

And you do wonder if her obsession to sit on the Iron Throne will be her ultimate downfall.
Possibly. I mean she's not exactly Cersei is she? A cute little blonde who doesn't strike you immediately as the type of person who is ruthless enough to win over all the other contenders, right? So I guess they are trying to portray her character's more cold and ruthless qualities as she gets closer to the the goal of the Throne.

Nice touch by Cersei btw, to shag the Iron Island nutter and therefore she can claim the baby is his.
Old 15-04-2019, 04:16 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sam was dithering about telling Jon the truth about his parents.

So hearing what Danny had done to his own family was the jolt he needed to speak to Jon and forewarn him that she might not be the benevolent queen he thinks she will be. Sam and Sansa are both concerned that Jon is too trusting of Danny, because heís besotted with her.

Now Jon knows how heís related to Danny and is the true heir to her throne, the balance in their relationship will shift. Dare he tell her, and risk her killing him?
Old 15-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Sam was dithering about telling Jon the truth about his parents.

So hearing what Danny had done to his own family was the jolt he needed to speak to Jon and forewarn him that she might not be the benevolent queen he thinks she will be. Sam and Sansa are both concerned that Jon is too trusting of Danny, because he’s besotted with her.

Now Jon knows how he’s related to Danny and is the true heir to her throne, the balance in their relationship will shift. Dare he tell her, and risk her killing him?
I think the dragons will choose the king,it's kinda obvious especially after the long stare that one gave him of approval.

I wonder if Jon Snow was ever burnt in his life
Old 15-04-2019, 07:31 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Just watched the episode, I think one can tell the difference between something written by George R R Martin to where he didnt but spoke about a general idea.......or is it me overthinking.....either way I liked it
Old 15-04-2019, 07:32 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think the dragons will choose the king,it's kinda obvious especially after the long stare that one gave him of approval.

Also Jon is the only one back from dead so he may be able to control the one with night king.....Interesting theory I like it

Last edited by RazorsEdge; 15-04-2019 at 08:04 PM.
Old 15-04-2019, 08:03 PM
A source of real news

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And we're off.
Old 15-04-2019, 08:04 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I reckon the short fella ends up winning it.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
I reckon the short fella ends up winning it.
Gonna turn out heís the rightful Targaryen King isnít it.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:31 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

Ah yes, like your thinking.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
Gonna turn out heís the rightful Targaryen King isnít it.
Funny how Tywin Lannister didnít doubt he was his father, given all his other children werenít vertically challenged.
Old 16-04-2019, 05:04 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Just watched the episode, I think one can tell the difference between something written by George R R Martin to where he didnt but spoke about a general idea.......or is it me overthinking.....either way I liked it
Where he didnít write it it became less rapey?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-04-2019, 05:58 AM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Possibly. I mean she's not exactly Cersei is she? A cute little blonde who doesn't strike you immediately as the type of person who is ruthless enough to win over all the other contenders, right? So I guess they are trying to portray her character's more cold and ruthless qualities as she gets closer to the the goal of the Throne.

Nice touch by Cersei btw, to shag the Iron Island nutter and therefore she can claim the baby is his.
Thereís 100% no baby. Notice she was drinking wine again after knobbing the Greyjoy and she was making such a point of not drinking and holding her ******* belly all the time when Jaime and Tyrion were around.

Sheís getting desperate and is basically an anomaly at this point - who wins the throne depends entirely on what happens politically when Dany finds out John supersedes her.

Unless, as someone else has mentioned, it turns out Tyrion is a Targaryan after all. Am I right in thinking Danyís dad had a penchant for Tyrionís mum? Heíd still be a bastard though - canít be having more secret weddings or it gets ******* ridiculous.
Old 16-04-2019, 06:22 AM
A source of real news

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Where he didnít write it it became less rapey?
Not rapey but Jerome Flynn was having a jolly good time of it until that High Sparrow bloke turned up.