Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-07-2019, 08:09 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Heir Hunters

Anyone know much about these firms or used them? I've had them contact me today reference a share of a deceased distant relatives estate. They've obviously done some homework on it as they know quite a bit about my family. No upfront fee but 20% + vat of anything I get.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:30 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Anyone know much about these firms or used them? I've had them contact me today reference a share of a deceased distant relatives estate. They've obviously done some homework on it as they know quite a bit about my family. No upfront fee but 20% + vat of anything I get.

If they've contacted you then they know you're going to cop a wedge of cash and they want 20% of it.

Cut out the middle man and get in touch with the .gov.uk direct.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:33 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
If they've contacted you then they know you're going to cop a wedge of cash and they want 20% of it.

Yes that thought did enter my head.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:49 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

Yup.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
I was contacted by one of these but amazingly a will was found at the last moment. So got nothing.

Last edited by wedgetail; 09-07-2019 at 09:42 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:22 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Elgin would've been all over this thread.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Must go to specsavers. Read the title as Herr Hitler
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:17 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Thought it was about someone looking for a wig
Old 16-07-2019, 01:38 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
You may not be able to find it on the gov site but you can negotiate down the fee - or check if one of your relatives has already signed up. If they have then you can refuse and eventually the person dealing with the estate will contact you. If they do not just get your relative to pass on the details once they have been contacted.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 28-07-2019, 09:09 AM

isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!isindypub knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Hi we’ve recently had dealings with one company and my wife received an inheritance from a distant relative she knew nothing about.

They’re fees are ver6 high but without them we would have received nothing so no complaints.

Good luck