Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-06-2019, 02:03 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
You're just waiting to be offended, aintcha?

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 05-06-2019, 02:04 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
**** me, you are insufferably stupid.

I like to hope when I have my own kids, they're taught about all kind of family units. In fact, i'll most likely talk to them about it before they're taught about it before they learn in school. Because all it literally is is telling them some people have two mums and some have two dads and that it's perfectly normal.

You can reply with "get back to me blah blah blah" if you want. Others have shown that argument to be null and void, so all it does is show you up as a very silly man.
Blah blah blah....get your own kids you fake!
Old 05-06-2019, 02:05 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Thank you for proving my point, even if you did do it in jest

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 05-06-2019, 02:05 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
I think if you look at the vast difference in the amount of males convicted of child abuse/exposure/sexual abuse compared to females, Stan has a valid point. Its not about portraying all males as abusers etc, its about common sense based on stats.
Most transexuals believe and think like the opposite sex. So surely it would make male to female transexuals less likely to abuse children than straight men under your loguc ?
Old 05-06-2019, 02:06 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thank you for proving my point, even if you did do it in jest
Get your own kid.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Not quite sure what you think a Christian is but I call myself one and don't see how it gives me the inclination, let alone the right, to post homophobic hate.
A voice of reason, have some rep.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Post quotes of this 'homophobic hate'.
Christ we'll be here all day quoting
Old 05-06-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Well done you.
Now get your own kid.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Mixed gender toilets already exist in places. Please show me stats about them demonstrating that they’re hotbeds for sexual abuse, and then maybe I’d agree with you.
This thread from a few days ago is another good example of why women aren't keen

Quote:
@nonmanfryingpan: I was messaged by a “journalist” asking a about my daughters story for their vile rag. No exclusive quotes from me, ****ers but I’ll publicly post it here. It’s not exciting or seedy.

There was a fantastic restaurant called Smoke (lots of still mooing steaks) they had mixed toilets. Essentially enclosed cubicles but each labelled with icon of a male bodied person or a female bodied person. Each had a wee sink in the cubicle so it was only a shared corridor

With mirrors that was mixed. It didn’t stop, however groups of rowdy drunken men being leery or grabby or flashing themselves as they didn’t bother to walk into the cubicles before getting their cocks out

Y’see the problem with these mixed toilets wasn’t that trans women were using them, it was that drunk horny entitled Male hipsters were using them without consideration for other users, in particular families. They didn’t stick to the men’s cubicles either.

I digress. My then 9year old left her cubicle early while I was still sorting myself out. We entered an empty toilet and left to a stag do queuing up to take a slash. She was flashed at by a guy who couldn’t wait to get his cock out in the cubicle and

Propositioned by another. She’s 9 ******* years old and there’s a grown man trying to chat her up. I did get very angry when I came out to hear this go on but she was terrified so we had to try to leave quickly. I had five drunken men get aggressive with me for

Defending my 9 yr old from this guy’s drunken advances. I didn’t use inflammatory language or claim he was a paedo or pervert, as I needed to keep them as calm as possible to pass them by safely.

Safety was my prime concern. 5 or so drunken stags blocking my and my daughter’s exit in a tiny wee corridor in a mixed toilet. Only one voiced reason and tried to help us out but the guy who propositioned my now crying daughter pinched her arse as we left and laughed.

Staff justified their behaviour as boys will be boys and it’s just a stag do no harm done and police weren’t interested (how can we find a drunken man in a big city) -

My once confident to pee on her own 9 year old now needs taken to the toilet by a parent and she’s scared. You see the fear of gender neutral toilets isn’t fear or denial of someone who thinks they’re a woman, it’s entitled men who think they’ve a right to grope at 9 year olds.

And the organisations who justify that behaviour as men will be men/ boys will be boys; the police who say helpful stuff like just keep out of their way (i.e. don’t pee in restaurants where a group of men can block your exit) don’t help

I should point out that restaurant no longer exists in our town at least.,
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sex is a protected class for a reason. We should think very carefully before scrapping single sex spaces and sex based protections for women.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I have a very well balanced beautiful loving daughter who when she found out who she was flourished,before that because of your religion you may have called her many other things for sex before marriage having a child at 15 while unmarried.

I would say because of people like you who look upon lovely wonderful people as abnormal or mentally ill they have to go through outdated bullshit because you believe in a fairy up in the sky instead of the real ones that actually exist in reality on planet earth.

Yep she is a Lesbian and with her mental illness as you call it she may have delivered one of your children grandchildren if you have them, she is a Midwife.

I'm not sure if you are a wind up Stan but if I compare my daughter to you and how she helps people loves people cries when others are hurt especially in her work then I read your definition of mental illness ..I think you need to take a long hard look in a mirror mate.

I feel sorry for you.
100%. You must spread etc.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:19 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
At no point have i said men being attracted to men, or women to women, is anything negative.
This is the funniest post of the year, nice one Stan. I did a literal LOL on reading your self-delusion.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:26 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
You don't teach little kids about LGBTQ stuff.
Nuff said.
They aren't they are being taught that in this day and age family units don't all exist with a mum and dad. Its pretty cool that kids are taught the reality of the world around them.

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-06-2019, 02:29 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
I think if you look at the vast difference in the amount of males convicted of child abuse/exposure/sexual abuse compared to females, Stan has a valid point. Its not about portraying all males as abusers etc, its about common sense based on stats.

Stan has not applied any common sense to his posts let alone stats.

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-06-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
All i've done on here is try to represent my faith, in a debate where no one else seemed to be openly doing so, on the basis that this may contribute to a healthy debate.
chinny reckon.

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-06-2019, 02:31 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Because there's only two sexes. Male and female, and everything is a mental construct by someone who is not in balance with reality. And for those people that have this affliction, i genuinely feel sorry, in the same way i would for someone who had any other mental illness, like dysmorphia. But it is what it is, delusion, and should not be pandered to or encouraged.
“…26Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.” 27So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that crawls upon the earth.”…”

So God created male and female in his own image. Was/is God trans?

Quote:
Again, use a quote of mine, and then challenge it, because these constant misrepresentations are too tiresome to debate.
shall we start here?

Like lambs getting made to feel comfortable around wolves.

SaulAlinsky
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
My view on homosexuality is it's occurred throughout human history. It literally isn't 'the norm', it is relatively rare. If people are gay, that's their own affair and i wish them the best, i dont think i've said anything that would go against that.

Also i dont say it's not normal per se, but that it shouldnt be normalised to suggestible children.
Factually incorrect (again) Stan. Millions of people are literally born this way. It is normal by any normal definition of normal.

You then say you don't say it isn't normal and shouldn't be normalised. The contradictions and oxymorons in that short sentence are dizzying, and illustrate perfectly how you delude yourself, literally in front of us.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
I dont know how old you are, but as a kid we didnt have sex education until secondary school. And then it was a somewhat uncomfortable teacher talking about the uterus, and sperm and eggs. Literally the biology of procreation.

Was that so bad?
Sigh. How many times do you have to be told that the primary kids in question here are not being given sex education but merely being told that family units exist that are not always husband and wife?
Old 05-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
Would you be comfortable letting your daughter share a changing room with a woman in a dress?
Arrows PauLo.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
All i've done on here is try to represent my faith, in a debate where no one else seemed to be openly doing so, on the basis that this may contribute to a healthy debate.
You're representing your faith appallingly, as others of your faith have pointed out. The reason "nobody else seemed to be openly doing so" is that you are in the tiniest of minorities with your homophobic views, but this glaringly obvious fact continues to evade you