Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-06-2019, 08:09 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Youíre free to wear a balaclava in central London and many white people cover their faces with impunity.
That is not true, and I am not sure what their colour has to do with it.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:49 PM

Jonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
All i've done on here is try to represent my faith, in a debate where no one else seemed to be openly doing so, on the basis that this may contribute to a healthy debate.
Have you ever studied Christ's teachings? If so, you have spectacularly failed to understand them.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:51 PM

Jonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Children have no need to learn about love...
In a thread full of dumb posts, this is the dumbest by far.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:27 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
In a thread full of dumb posts, this is the dumbest by far.
I didn't mean spiritual love.
I meant physical love.
But seeing as you're a level above us mere mortals, I thought you'd know that.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 05-06-2019 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:43 PM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Iím sorry, I donít understand your point. You want to ban the burqa because you canít wear a balaclava? What about other masks and facial coverings?

Iím afraid colour has everything to do with it. People are frightened of the burqa because of the islamophobia whipped up by the media and far right. They arenít frightened of a white man wearing a snood.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:26 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
HF.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:44 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’m sorry, I don’t understand your point. You want to ban the burqa because you can’t wear a balaclava? What about other masks and facial coverings?

I’m afraid colour has everything to do with it. People are frightened of the burqa because of the islamophobia whipped up by the media and far right. They aren’t frightened of a white man wearing a snood.
I don't know what this post is about as we've already established that you are Islamophobic and want to ban the burqa a bit.
I really can't remember the last time I saw anyone wearing a balaclava, maybe an outside worker in the winter. Crash helmets are a safety requirement by law but not allowed in many premises. Yes, maybe there are situations where white men shouldn't be allowed to cover their faces with a snood, really what has race got to do with snoods.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:51 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Itís not complicated. In our country women are free to wear what they like. The assumption that all women wearing the burqa do so out of subjugation is nonsense in my view. There will be some no doubt but if we begin telling people what they can and canít wear where will that leave us?
You have no problem with public nudity? Is it OK for teachers to be nude as they follow a strain of Hinduism?

I wouldn't ban the burqa, but having spent time in the middle east and Pakistan etc, I loathe the burqa.

The Koran calls for modesty in action and dress for both men and women. The burqa is all about male ownership of women.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:03 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Stan the man is a Christian in much the same way Jihadi John was a Muslim.
Stan the man-child might confuse Jesus for Dirty Harry, but you really can't equate his vocalising of his intolerant and ignorant views, with the murderous actions of a psychopath.

That's beyond the pail
Old 06-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
HF.
Central London

Old 06-06-2019, 07:17 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
People of an oriental persuasion can often be spotted in central London wearing surgical masks like Millwall's treatment firm at the old den.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:28 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
I’m sorry, I don’t understand your point. You want to ban the burqa because you can’t wear a balaclava? What about other masks and facial coverings?

I’m afraid colour has everything to do with it. People are frightened of the burqa because of the islamophobia whipped up by the media and far right. They aren’t frightened of a white man wearing a snood.
It's a bit late to start a virtue-signalling whine about Islamophobia when you and your mate have called Islam and Islamic practices "Fncking shit" "Vile" and "Dangerous" a few pages back.

Oh and I think most people would be a lot more alarmed by seeing a man in a balaclava on the street than a woman in a burqa. Colour is completely irrelevant here - a desperate, straw clutching, argument.

Last edited by Raggy; 06-06-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:32 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
People of an oriental persuasion can often be spotted in central London wearing surgical masks
Exiting your wife's house?

Old 06-06-2019, 07:33 AM
Unbannable

I have been known to cover my mouth when coughing. I don't believe at that moment I was unrecognisable.

Old 06-06-2019, 07:40 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
The burqa is all about male ownership of women.
I am sure there are some women who wear the burqa through personal choice.

But I agree that pressure from male family members is likely to be a significant factor.

This then raises the question of how we weigh one woman's right to personal freedom vs another woman's lifetime of enforced oppression.

Old 06-06-2019, 08:01 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Stan the man-child might confuse Jesus for Dirty Harry, but you really can't equate his vocalising of his intolerant and ignorant views, with the murderous actions of a psychopath.

That's beyond the pail
I was not equating the individuals (I canít remember the name of the figure of speech I used - x is to x what y is to y - but itís certainly not Ďcomparisoní) but rather their use of their religions. The hyperbole just adds drama.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-06-2019, 08:16 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I don't know what this post is about as we've already established that you are Islamophobic and want to ban the burqa a bit.
I really can't remember the last time I saw anyone wearing a balaclava, maybe an outside worker in the winter. Crash helmets are a safety requirement by law but not allowed in many premises. Yes, maybe there are situations where white men shouldn't be allowed to cover their faces with a snood, really what has race got to do with snoods.
Thatís because youíre basic. Apologies but I canít help with that.

What weíve established is that you havenít a clue about the current legislation. That shouldnít surprise me. Youíre just an ignorant loud mouth.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
It's a bit late to start a virtue-signalling whine about Islamophobia when you and your mate have called Islam and Islamic practices "Fncking shit" "Vile" and "Dangerous" a few pages back.

Oh and I think most people would be a lot more alarmed by seeing a man in a balaclava on the street than a woman in a burqa. Colour is completely irrelevant here - a desperate, straw clutching, argument.
Your ad hominem and strawman arguments are all we need to know about your capacity to debate. Refusal to engage with the issue, either because you donít have the mental capacity to understand nuance or because youíre a troll. Iíd wager the former.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:19 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thatís because youíre basic. Apologies but I canít help with that.

What weíve established is that you havenít a clue about the current legislation. That shouldnít surprise me. Youíre just an ignorant loud mouth.
I think we've reached the point with your arguments where the only response can be, yeah whatever.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:19 AM

Quote:
You have no problem with public nudity? Is it OK for teachers to be nude as they follow a strain of Hinduism?

I wouldn't ban the burqa, but having spent time in the middle east and Pakistan etc, I loathe the burqa.

The Koran calls for modesty in action and dress for both men and women. The burqa is all about male ownership of women.
I agree about the burqa. Your point about nudity is lost on me Iím afraid.