Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 12-07-2019, 11:32 AM

Wernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
PL Prediction Competition! Free Entrance, 20£ to the winner!

Let me start by saying that this has been mod approved.

Been working on a hobby project for quite some time where the idea is to predict each teams final position for a given league.
Everything is completely free and no ads on the site.

Rules
Super easy rules and only a one time bet, no update each weekend etc.
Say you predict CP at 7th and we end up at 5th, thats 2 errors.
This calculation is then done for all teams, and least errors will win.

Place a bet
Anyway, to place a bet is super easy and only takes a minute or so, excluding the time putting into analyzing each team, of course

Go here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Drag each team to the position you want, then create an account with same/similair nickname as on here so i can find the winner.
Use common sense with the password; not the same as on here!

You will then be able to edit your bet up until deadline, which will be August the 9th.

Prize
As mentioned in the title - and to make this a bit more exciting - there will be a 20£ prize to the winner, if we are more than 20 participants. If less than that this is gonna be boring to follow so no point in having a prize!
I'll contact the winner on here and we will find the easiest way to transfer the cash. Its not much, but a free chance to win a few beers at least!

When PL has started
When the competition has started the calculation and the current standings will be updated automatically after each game.

All bets will be public at this time, so you can check out how others have betted.

However, to make use of this forum rather than the app, i'll make sure to post regular updates on here as well as some fun statistics on how we betted overall, such as an average table (each team given an average position based on all bets) etc.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:33 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Entered
Old 12-07-2019, 02:07 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m in. Cheers Wernham. Good idea.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Entered
Old 13-07-2019, 07:17 AM

Wernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWernham Hogg is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
More bets than i expected the first day!

Feel free to continue with the "entered" posts in here.
This thread might need the bumping help considering it's hidden in one of the most quiet subforums on here.
Old 13-07-2019, 08:49 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Entered.....not sure how accurate it will be

Cheers Wernham
Old 19-07-2019, 01:30 PM

Bump for a free chance to win 20£!
Old 19-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Entered
Old 28-07-2019, 01:00 PM

We still need a few more participants to reach the magical number of 20!
Old 07-08-2019, 07:14 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Entered anything for free as I'm shit at this.

Old 19-08-2019, 11:39 AM

Sorry for the delay but here's an update on this thing!

Unfortunately we only got 11 bets registered, but i'll make sure to keep this thread updated occasionally anyway.

Here's a very brief summary on our bets, to see more, visit the below link (where you will also be able to follow the standings in between my updates on here, its updated after each game).

Our average position for CP is 9.9, which puts us at 9th place in an average table.
10 out of 11 has City at first place, giving them an average position of 1.1 and obviously 1:st in the average table.

At the bottom? Sheff Utd by far. RazorsEdge is the only one believing they will stay up.

Good luck everyone

To view the link you have to Register or Login