Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-01-2006, 07:56 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Palace in Frankfurt

Myself and xmasape will be flying into Frankfurt June 9th. If any other Palace will be in the vicinity of Frankfurt the night of the ninth, we extend an invitation to all Palace in meeting up for a pint.

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 09-01-2006, 04:38 AM
Readmitted into society

Chunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If your the annoying tosser I think you are I would rather not thanks.

If your not, then I apologise.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:25 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
LOL. There must be something in the air
Old 09-01-2006, 09:39 AM
To old for all this B***S

Colonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Palace in Frankfurt

Quote:
Originally posted by winston the dog
Myself and xmasape will be flying into Frankfurt June 9th. If any other Palace will be in the vicinity of Frankfurt the night of the ninth, we extend an invitation to all Palace in meeting up for a pint.
Having lived in Frankfurt for 10 years I can recomend the following "Watering Holes"

An Sibin in Wallstr..just off the main road in Sachsenhausen

Zum Stern in Rittergasse..Right in the middle of Sachsenhausen next door to the Irish Pub...Very German pub but run by Rainer a "Converted Palace Fan"..You will also find a Palace pennant hanging on the wall and a warm welcome.

Keep away from O`Reillys at the hauptbahnhof..Full of nutters and the most exspensive pint in Frankfurt (7 for a pint of Guiness)
2006/7

"Baldy dont puke on the Penguin"...(Langen Appleweinfest 2008)
Old 11-01-2006, 03:31 AM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally posted by Chunt
If your the annoying tosser I think you are I would rather not thanks.

If your not, then I apologise.
not sure who you think i am, can you give me any previous times we may have met and i'll let you know if it's me.

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 19-01-2006, 05:57 PM

Pamber Eagle is playing for a contract
2 of us Palace and some others ( Forest Cobblers and Chelski) descending on Frankfurt 9 June so hope to see you all there. Bar with Palace pennant sounds good!

I am going there for recce next month so thanks for the tip!

Cheers
Old 19-01-2006, 08:11 PM

Colonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Pamber Eagle
2 of us Palace and some others ( Forest Cobblers and Chelski) descending on Frankfurt 9 June so hope to see you all there. Bar with Palace pennant sounds good!

Cheers
Got a call from Rainer the other night.He wants me to "Do the door" at Zum Stern the day of England Paraguay..Prob will as I cant get a tkt for love nor money..FREE BEER!!!!

If you come I`ll see you there
2006/7

Old 20-01-2006, 01:31 PM

OK will do - I am going there next month with Eintracht / Palace fan before the Hannover home game if you are around - not sure how far you live away?
Old 21-01-2006, 02:25 AM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Pamber Eagle

Cheers
Hope it won't be a problem if some of our mates are Millwall. (Yeah, I know, but they're nice and slightly educated.)
Old 22-02-2006, 04:06 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
i'll be there for that weekend too, going with some evertonians. the Zum Stern sounds good to me

where's going to be the best place to see the game? i've heard they are putting up a large screen in the main sqaure, is this true?
Old 22-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Kitler

Baldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by xmasape
Hope it won't be a problem if some of our mates are Millwall. (Yeah, I know, but they're nice and slightly educated.)
Over to you Colonel !!!!!!!!!

I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 23-02-2006, 09:26 AM

[
where's going to be the best place to see the game? i've heard they are putting up a large screen in the main sqaure, is this true? [/B][/QUOTE]

The Germans are going to put a massive TV screen on a barge in the middle of the Main River which can apparently be viewed from both sides so you can sit on the banks of the river and have a few beers and watch all the games.
2006/7

Old 26-02-2006, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xmasape
ok I have met some semi human Millscum fans at England games, they are normally better than the androids on ASBOS not permitted to venture out side the confines of Bermondsey!
Old 15-05-2006, 05:53 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Zum Stern it is then.
Old 15-05-2006, 06:10 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be there.

See you in the Palace pennant pub.

Will be wearing Palace colours.
Old 15-05-2006, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by richdeniro
I'll be there.

See you in the Palace pennant pub.

Will be wearing Palace colours.
Old 16-05-2006, 09:51 AM

redandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenment
Re: Palace in Frankfurt

Quote:
Originally posted by winston the dog
Sounds a fine idea! Travelling with Liverpool fan. We should really get organised and get a strong Palace presence!
Old 16-05-2006, 10:26 AM

Re: Re: Palace in Frankfurt

Quote:
Originally posted by redandbluebarmy
Sounds a fine idea! Travelling with Liverpool fan. We should really get organised and get a strong Palace presence!
Myself.Evs Celtic Dave and Trev (Chelsea Fan) will be in Zum Stern at some point on Fri 9th ,although I have to work first.

On 11th Sunday there is Racing at Frankfurt, if anyone is interested.The race course is very near to the Eintracht Stadium and can be reached very easily from the Hauptbahnhof with the 21 Tram..The stop is called rennenbahn (Race track in English) and you must travel on the tram direction Stadium..If you face the station the tram is going right to left.

The race meeting is called English/German Co-operation Day !?! Should be good for a punch up
2006/7

Old 16-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone going to be around on the 17th? Four Palace fans at the Portugal v Iran game.
Old 16-05-2006, 02:34 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Flights were bloody expensive - granted I left it pretty late but we've managed to get return flights with Ryanair to Dussledorf for 100 and from there we're gonna get a train to Frankfurt which is about an hour and half away.