Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-07-2007, 11:13 AM

Palaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPalaceman95 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
There is no way i would want Kuqi or Morrison out, I think all the criticism Kuqi has received is fair, but still guys, if he had a pacy forward to play off, he would score far more goals, hes proven at this level, so have a little faith!

I hope its Scowcroft were selling, but he may not be on very high wages anyway
Old 17-07-2007, 11:13 AM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Beckenham Boy
We still need someone to actually make us an offer on either Kuqi or Scowcroft though before we can look at the pacey striker. I cannot see that happening to be brutally honest so think we will just have to settle for the CB which is a must.
Or a CB and a season loan of a pacy striker at very worst.
Old 17-07-2007, 11:38 AM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley
Sandowneagle

Spot on !

Do either of the potential signings excite you?
Old 17-07-2007, 12:05 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by sydnsteve
thanks Sandown. Just hope it isn't Clint out. Tho it shouldn't be if you believe all the positive noise about him and from him.
Does make you wonder about the groin strain though.
I guess Jeff Hughes must be off due to his injury, then.

I think Clint will stay till at least Jan. And hopefully we'll pull our fingers out in time and offer him that new contract.
Old 17-07-2007, 12:18 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Grabban out on loan maybe makes space? As said previously the signing of Dougie seems to have limited us slightly
Old 17-07-2007, 12:22 PM
An old creakey.

Trolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Clapham Grand
As said previously the signing of Dougie seems to have limited us slightly
Clapham

As I have stated previously, I cannot understand the rationale behind the contract extension awarded to 'Freedman' who has been a marvellous 'Servant' to our beloved club but whose prowess is clearly on the 'Wane' on account of the passage of time.

Old 17-07-2007, 12:27 PM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't Freedman score both goals against Chelmsford?
Old 17-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Grabban out on loan is the most likely imo, cant see anyone coming in for Scowcroft or Kuqi. I would imagine the striker target is a youngster from the premier league?
Old 17-07-2007, 12:28 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Clapham

As I have stated previously, I cannot understand the rationale behind the contract extension awarded to 'Freedman' who has been a marvellous 'Servant' to our beloved club but whose prowess is clearly on the 'Wane' on account of the passage of time.

I have a feeling Freedman is going to have a bit of a blinder this season...
Old 17-07-2007, 12:29 PM
An old creakey.

Trolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Andrews69
What on God's good earth does that 'Prove' in the context of competitive matches in the 'Championship?

Old 17-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Sounds more like "Wayne" than "Wane".
Old 17-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Clapham

Agree. I think Beanie may also be right, PT is after someone who is expensive, and with his record for signing strikers, I get a nasty feeling about this. (Akinbiyi, Benjamin, Kuqi, Scowcroft, wanted Sheringham etc)
I fear that Clint may be sold as the easy option, and we will get in someone less effective.
Old 17-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I imagine when Mourinho heard about that he was straight on the phone to PT with an offer of 5m.
Old 17-07-2007, 12:33 PM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
What on God's good earth does that 'Prove' in the context of competitive matches in the 'Championship?

I was just asking if in fact Freedman had scored two goals against chelmsford, as proven by the question mark.

I don't know what "on earth" it proves in the context of the championship, but I never said anything about that did I?

I had one of your moments and decided to ask a question that bore no relation to the original statement as I thought it would be a good idea to start trolling these boards in case someone shoves something very sharp up your backside and you are unable to post on this forum anymore, which would be such a shame.

Old 17-07-2007, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WorthingEagle
I imagine when Mourinho heard about that he was straight on the phone to PT with an offer of 5m.
I was asking an effing question!!!

I didn't say "Freedman scored two goals against Chelmsford and that proves he's going to score 500 million goals this season in the championship"

Jesus age Christ!
Old 17-07-2007, 12:38 PM
An old creakey.

Quote:
I
I had one of your moments and decided to ask a question that bore no relation to the original statement as I thought it would be a good idea to start trolling these boards in case someone shoves something very sharp up your backside and you are unable to post on this forum anymore, which would be such a shame.

It would appear that some kind soul has squirted far too much 'Mustard' on your lunchtime 'Spam'.
I have decided that I am the 'Pigeon' and you are the 'Statue'.

Old 17-07-2007, 12:41 PM

Did Freedman score both goals in the friendly then? Anyone?
Old 17-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
He did & whilst not at the peak of his powers, in my opinion still a worthy squad player.
Old 17-07-2007, 12:43 PM
An old creakey.

Quote:
I was asking an effing question!!!

IF you had stated "DID Freedman score two goals...?" this would have been interpreted as a 'Question'.

By articulating "DIDN'T Freedman score two goals...?" this gave one grounds for concluding that this was a riposte to the comments pertaining to Freedman's current footballing prowess.

Old 17-07-2007, 12:48 PM

Dario G is loud, is proud, is PalaceDario G is loud, is proud, is PalaceDario G is loud, is proud, is PalaceDario G is loud, is proud, is PalaceDario G is loud, is proud, is PalaceDario G is loud, is proud, is PalaceDario G is loud, is proud, is PalaceDario G is loud, is proud, is Palace
Yeah he did.

How people can knock Freedman is beyond belief. Someone with his class and experience working with some of the young lads on the training ground is worth is contract alone. Added to this that he is one of few players in the side who can run at the opposition and create openings for others. Looks like the boo boys are gonna be out in force first home game of the season then....when are we ever gonna learn!?