Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-04-2016, 03:42 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Interesting to see Edna tonguing Leicester's arse regarding their 'amazing success story'.

Again, being forced into hiding from Nazi hunters seeking retribution for war crimes prevents me from conducting an NSC search, but I'm sure Leicester's promotion from then Championship while Brighton flopped around was met with much impotent wailing.
Has she forgotten their 2 administrations ?
Old 29-04-2016, 03:46 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post

Selective memory.
She saves her razor sharp abusive tongue for us and fellow cheats Pompey
Old 29-04-2016, 04:01 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL View Post
From Edna stinky minge:

Our success this season isn't too dissimilar to theirs,
Old 29-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Indeed, but I was thinking more along the lines of their inappropriate spending which forced noble Brighton into increasing the FFP loss threshold until it was in line with their losses
Old 29-04-2016, 05:35 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Look at his Twitter link.
Old 29-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've no interest in twitter or any such bollox so could someone give us the jist or a link please?
Old 29-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
A post from LlcoolJ, who is a very special type of idiot on NSC:

I distinctly recall laughing in BHA's face after the play off semi final. And then at their backs as they streamed out whilst we regaled them with our Wembley songbook.
That's a great thread from the club whose two most prominent managers in recent history are Alan Mullery and Gus Poyet
Old 29-04-2016, 06:02 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
That's a great thread from the club whose two most prominent managers in recent history are Alan Mullery and Gus Poyet
Ernie Walley and Dario Gradi must be up there on your all time greats.
Not forgetting Mullers
Old 29-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Not forgetting Mullers
Jimmy Melia.
Nuff said.
Old 29-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Not forgetting Mullers
The discussion on that thread appears to be about character and integrity

And beating me with the same stick that I'm using to outline the usual hypocrisy of the holier than thou, sanctimonious NSC brigade is pointless.
Old 29-04-2016, 06:07 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Made me laugh when some bright spark at Spurs decided to wheel him at half time when we played in the cup,he got dogs abuse....rightly so too.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:22 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Bloom v Parish

Quote:
Being serious for a second, yes, you could, but I would argue only in the short term. Bloom has invested in infrastructure (physical and managerial), designed to create long-term stability and success. Parish has gone for short-term (relative) success before (partially) bailing out. I'm confident that we will be judged as having been by far the more successful club in a decade's time.

Returning to theme: Yes, you're right. Not only that, but Parish has more interesting hair than Bloom.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-05-2016, 07:44 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Being serious for a second, yes, you could, but I would argue only in the short term. Bloom has invested in infrastructure (physical and managerial), designed to create long-term stability and success. Parish has gone for short-term (relative) success before (partially) bailing out. I'm confident that we will be judged as having been by far the more successful club in a decade's time.

I see, the Seaweeds have decided they are finally Prem'ship ready, now (A number of £8 million losses each year, notwithstanding) and that was clearly the reason that they let us beat them in the play offs, to achieve our short term goal. Is soon to be probably a 4th successive season in the Premiership and an FA Cup Final appearance short termism ?

Yes, we all know the Selhurst Park is in need of a serious upgrade, but as long we stay in the Premiership and they don't change the rules about ground suitability (which I'm sure Br*ghton would approve of), personally I don't really give a ****.

Perhaps our noisy neighbours will find out, next season (maybe) that having a new shiny stadium will not guarantee the points against some pretty decent teams, that are far better than the likes of Charlton, Rotherham, MK dons, etc.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:49 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post

I see, the Seaweeds have decided they are finally Prem'ship ready, now (A number of £8 million losses each year, notwithstanding) and that was clearly the reason that they let us beat them in the play offs, to achieve our short term goal. Is soon to be probably a 4th successive season in the Premiership and an FA Cup Final appearance short termism ?

Yes, we all know the Selhurst Park is in need of a serious upgrade, but as long we stay in the Premiership and they don't change the rules about ground suitability (which I'm sure Br*ghton would approve of), personally I don't really give a ****.

Perhaps our noisy neighbours will find out, next season (maybe) that having a new shiny stadium will not guarantee the points against some pretty decent teams, that are far better than the likes of Charlton, Rotherham, MK dons, etc.

Show some respect, Brighton provided 23 clubs with their 'cup finals' this season and got in local brews for them to celebrate it.

Watch out tin pot PL clubs, they are going to take the league by storm.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:55 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Watch out tin pot PL clubs, they are going to take the league by storm.
Hopefully, they will still be tearing up the C'Ship next season !
Old 01-05-2016, 10:30 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not forgetting Mullers
Sami Hypia
Old 01-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Sami Hypia
Oh yeah. So forgettable that I forgot about him.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:13 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Bozza getting over excited about our lack of progress with the stadium.They really are a weird lot with most suffering from objectophilia.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:14 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Bozza getting over excited about our lack of progress with the stadium.They really are a weird lot with most suffering from objectophilia.
They've got big club syndrome og . Us poor little clubs with no facilities
Old 01-05-2016, 06:19 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who's watching who here, and for why?

Seems to me everything posted there gets posted here, yet nothing from here gets posted there.

Who is obsessed?

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!