Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
When you witnessed ,you sure
Coming from you? Someone who lies about being at the match where you all booed Glenn when he got injured, and denied that happened?! Haha. You're pathetic and deserve your noddy-nosebleed club. Mind you, I understand why you spend most of your wa(n)king life on a rival clubs site, I've seen the head-up-your-collective-ass tosh that comes out from your site. Delusion doesn't start to cover it. Maybe a few more years of talking to the big boys at school will wise you lot up, but I doubt it, Btn isn't a football town.

Yeah, I was there. Had to park a few miles away and get your tinpot park'n'ride. The journey back to the car was memorable too, or more the silence from your bottle-job wrong-un fans. I could point to exactly where I was in the crowd, and exactly where you weren't.

Have this, my first of the year to you:

Last edited by regal_eagle; 04-01-2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I just thought we accused you of being drunk, all the time ?
Yeah, never gets old, that

I'm crushed every time, as you can imagine.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:16 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post

I'm pissed every time, as you can imagine.
EFA
Old 03-01-2019, 02:36 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
We won't as we will demonstrate by beating you at Selhurst this season again and finishing above you.
In a nutshell. And Pete the prick won't be nowhere to be seen on these boards again.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:32 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yeah, it's as boring as accusing us of being bitter and twisted, about Brighton's recent (modest) progress.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:48 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:

They don't mess about on here mate.

I'm currently being followed around by a 50 year old girlyboy who calls me Jasper every time i post. Harrowing stuff.

Old 03-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post

I'm currently being followed around by a 50 year old girlyboy who calls me Jasper every time i post. Harrowing stuff.

Well there is an option not to post on here if you find it that irritating. JAT
Old 03-01-2019, 03:53 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Jasper
Old 03-01-2019, 04:25 PM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Isin't that your name then? Or is it Guy?
Old 03-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:

I've noticed that. Can't begin to fathom why you're being called "Jasper", must've missed the memo. But I'm sure its really amazing and witty, as they all are on here.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:48 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've noticed that. Can't begin to fathom why you're being called "Jasper", must've missed the memo. But I'm sure its really amazing and witty, as they all are on here.
Have you still got your name on your Brighton shirt ?
Old 03-01-2019, 04:51 PM

EastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How’s dry January going Pete, struggling?
Old 03-01-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBerksEagle View Post
Hows dry January going Pete, struggling?
Crawling up the wall Id imagine.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:53 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Have you still got your name on your Brighton shirt ?
If true, he shouldn't be allowed near kids.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:54 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
I believe it's a long running joke that all Brighton fans are supposed to have poncey boarding school names, as of course, we're all extremely upper class.

I may have an indoor croquet set, but it's complete rubbish.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
If true, he shouldn't be allowed near kids.
Its not sticky its easy , both rather unsettling.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
I believe it's a long running joke that all Brighton fans are supposed to have poncey boarding school names, as of course, we're all extremely upper class.

I may have an indoor croquet set, but it's complete rubbish.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:32 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:

Jasper the ginger haired, Sheffield twat who appears to be best bbs mates with the racist. They deserve each other.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:51 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Coming from you? Someone who lies about being at the match where you all booed Glenn when he got injured, and denied that happened?! Haha. You're pathetic and deserve your noddy-nosebleed club. Mind you, I understand why you spend most of your wa(n)king life on a rival clubs site, I've seen the head-up-your-collective-ass tosh that comes out from your site. Delusion doesn't start to cover it. Maybe a few more years of talking to the bog boys at school will wise you lot up, but I doubt it, Btn isn't a football town.

Yeah, I was there. Had to park a few miles away and get your tinpot park'n'ride. The journey back to the car was memorable too, or more the silence from your bottle-job wrong-un fans. I could point to exactly where I was in the crowd, and exactly where you weren't.

Have this, my first of the year to you, and all who sails in you:
Blimey charming chap you are
Old 03-01-2019, 07:05 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Crawling up the wall Id imagine.
Careful, he might knock his split canvas of brighton's current ground off the wall if he does that.

The pudgy racist prat.