Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW6er View Post
You Palace lot do make me laugh, you take everything sooooooo seriously, that article is done for every away game, its banter most rival fans take it how its meant, in jest, unlike you lot who come out ranting & raving.

The stereotyping of Chelsea fans as well, especially fans from Sutton, where i'm from is laughable, do any of you actually go to Croydon? there's even a hairstyle named after the place that some local women love to wear, the infamous Croydon facelift, funny how you spot Chelsea fans in Sutton high street when we're at home, when is this exactly? seeing as Chelsea & Palace are both at home on the same day for sat 3pm kick offs, dont any of you go to Palace games? or do you prefer to be shopping in Sutton

Lighten up lads & dont take things so seriously, life's too short

Carefreeeeeee
Our team is through heritage, not perception you shallow wanker.
Old 17-10-2014, 09:25 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Cough cough To view the link you have to Register or Login

On that basis every exiled Palace fan in that thread shouldnt be Palace should they?
No, on this basis you should've been a Palace fan which is what you were told, but obviously your dad was a stupid ****.

Your loss, not that you'd understand why.
Old 17-10-2014, 09:33 PM

SW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
No, on this basis you should've been a Palace fan which is what you were told, but obviously your dad was a stupid ****.

Your loss, not that you'd understand why.
Really? two insults in two different posts to me? & not only that insulting my Father who by the way has nothing to do with anything ive posted on here.

All ive done on this board is talk to fellow football fans, start a few decent threads & have banter, yet you feel the need to come out with that.

Yet funnily enough Chelsea fans have been called classless/knuckledraggers amongst many other things on here & you post like that to me.

I wont resort to your level but well done you've made me bite, by mentioning my Father i'm so f'cking annoyed by that.

Pathetic.
Old 17-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
99% of Chelsea fans only ever see their team play from behind a screen.
Their international players are partly financed from foreign corrupt business practises.
I'm sure that there are plenty of decent Chelsea fans but their club are the epitome of all that is wrong in the modern game in this country.
Old 17-10-2014, 09:40 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
God, I hate Chelsea. I've known more decent Millwall fans than I have Chelsea ones. To a man, they are absolute morons.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll talk all day long to any Brighton, Millwall or Charlton fan that actually goes to the games over any twat 'Chelsea' fan with a blue and white chequered flag in the back of their scaffolding truck driving through Carshalton.

And another thing - shouldn't SW6er be banished to the away end? he's not adding anything to this discussion, and with all due respect, no-one's really interested in his views on anything.

I'm getting a bit sick and tired of seeing his Chelsea badge avatar ever time I browse the boards as a Palace fan looking for Palace views. Is this forum moderated or not?

If I was interested in Chelsea fans views I'd either go on a Chelsea BBS or go on the away end here, and I don't wish to do either.

Can a moderator sort this out please?
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 17-10-2014, 09:41 PM

Pathetic is choosing a football club. I never chose Palace and 99% of Palace fans are the same. And by f*ck that is what binds us in a way you'd never understand.

"When I was a young boy, my father said to me" Obviously he just handed you over to your glory seeking neighbour because he couldn't be arsed to take you a few miles to see the Palace.

You wankers choose a club like mum's choose a supermarket, because they have nice adverts and deals on. You can fly a blue flag all you want but I promise you that carry zero respect from real supporters of their club of heritage. I respect BHA fans way more than hollow, souless turds like you.
Old 17-10-2014, 09:45 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Leave off mate thats the biggest load of bollocks going, if you really believe that then your deluded.
Thought you said you could spell?
Old 17-10-2014, 10:22 PM

Suffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Leave off mate thats the biggest load of bollocks going, if you really believe that then your deluded.
Think you'll find it's not, but you carry on believing what you believe
Old 17-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

SirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
God I intensely dislike the plastic vermin that play in poncy West London. SOUTH LONDON LALALA WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAMS.
Old 18-10-2014, 12:01 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chelsea are top of the Glory-Hunters League and many of their true fans have been priced out of going to see their team.

Pubs showing live football in the Chelsea area actually charge an entry fee for punters to watch the match if Chelsea are involved.

Chelsea are the prime example of buying the title by throwing millions at it and as a result have lost a lot of credibility with fans of clubs who detest this approach.

In truth they are the epitome of Modern Football.
Old 18-10-2014, 12:39 AM

Murk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMurk E : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
99% of Chelsea fans only ever see their team play from behind a screen.
Their international players are partly financed from foreign corrupt business practises.
I'm sure that there are plenty of decent Chelsea fans but their club are the epitome of all that is wrong in the modern game in this country.
This really is so true.

My cousin is a die hard Chelsea fan who has been going regularly since early 70's - he'd rather the old Chelsea than the current version but I suspect he's in the minority. Most seem happy to sell their clubs soul to sit at the top table.
Old 18-10-2014, 04:52 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll talk all day long to any Brighton, Millwall or Charlton fan that actually goes to the games over any twat 'Chelsea' fan with a blue and white chequered flag in the back of their scaffolding truck driving through Carshalton.

And another thing - shouldn't SW6er be banished to the away end? he's not adding anything to this discussion, and with all due respect, no-one's really interested in his views on anything.

I'm getting a bit sick and tired of seeing his Chelsea badge avatar ever time I browse the boards as a Palace fan looking for Palace views. Is this forum moderated or not?

If I was interested in Chelsea fans views I'd either go on a Chelsea BBS or go on the away end here, and I don't wish to do either.

I personally don't think he should. One of the better away fans if you ask me. Plenty of Palace fans I'd like to see posting privelages removed from before him.
Old 18-10-2014, 05:54 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
you've made me bite, by mentioning my Father i'm so f'cking annoyed by that.

Pathetic.
Lighten up and don't take things so seriously, life's too short
Old 18-10-2014, 06:38 AM
Associate member of AWM

Buglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Straight from knuckle dragging racist morons in the seventies and eighties to classless chavs totally lacking in style or soul who have bought success.

I really don't get why anybody would ever want to follow Chelsea.
Old 18-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
**** chelsea and anyone who likes them
Old 18-10-2014, 06:58 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I personally don't think he should. One of the better away fans if you ask me. Plenty of Palace fans I'd like to see posting privelages removed from before him.
Agree, some of the abuse he's got here is well over the top. Seems like a decent enough poster and I can't imagine that those calling him a wanker would conduct themselves like that if it weren't the internet.

The article is awful though. Like a lot of football blogs I've read, it try's too hard to be funny and doesn't really make sense.
Old 18-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Also agree that SW6er is a decent away fan on here. He should know though not to come on an opposing fans forum on the eve of a game slagging the members of that forum off.

SW6er, people are going to take the piss out of the article, as you say, it's just banter. If you can't take it I would suggest staying off this forum over the next few days.
Old 18-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ive posted the reason elsewhere mate, short version taken as a 9 year old in 1979 by a neighbour & that was it.

Why'd you ask?
First and last game?
Old 18-10-2014, 08:06 AM

SW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSW6er lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan View Post

Grow up fella & dry your eyes ffs

Ive posted on various threads on this board, ive posted articles about your manager, offered a link that might help some of you as well, if i was being a prick fair enough, compare my posts to some of the posts & abuse directed at me, class that is.
Old 18-10-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
Pathetic is choosing a football club. I never chose Palace and 99% of Palace fans are the same. And by f*ck that is what binds us in a way you'd never understand.

"When I was a young boy, my father said to me" Obviously he just handed you over to your glory seeking neighbour because he couldn't be arsed to take you a few miles to see the Palace.

You wankers choose a club like mum's choose a supermarket, because they have nice adverts and deals on. You can fly a blue flag all you want but I promise you that carry zero respect from real supporters of their club of heritage. I respect BHA fans way more than hollow, souless turds like you.
You dont know anything about me or my Father you soppy little prick, glory hunting? we were languishing in Div 2 in 1979.

You come across very scouse, as if Palace fans are a different breed, if some billionaire bought you & you ended up playing Real Madrid in the CL in a few years time, you'd be creaming in your pants.