Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 31-01-2015, 09:23 AM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm as thick as shite and could'nt work out the cut and paste if i tried...but i know Holocaust denial is wrong.....
Old 31-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Once under the regin of terror the population had a choice give in or be sent to a camp....the organisation of local society was the 'People's Community' or Volksemeinschft where basic needs were offered like housing, welfare, etc. But they were under constant surveillance.

See here To view the link you have to Register or Login
Participation in the holocaust was voluntary and knowledge of it was widespread.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:14 AM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Theres stories from the German side of Einsatzgruppen commanders that disagreed with there orders right at the beginning...and were transferred away by their superiors...theres also stories of police battalion guards asking to be exempt and being given guard duties,ie...guarding/harrying the Jewish victims to the execution sites,but not actually shooting....these guards were called all sorts of names for not participating in the killing...this was the beginning of the Holocaust when the Germans invaded Poland..
Old 31-01-2015, 10:29 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
People who practice Judasim are not a race
You may want to read up what the race relations act states on that point. Jews are a race and Judaism is a religion. There are many Jews that are not actively religious but being Jewish is a recognised race in this country (and many others).
Old 31-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Spot on.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-01-2015, 11:05 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
You may want to read up what the race relations act states on that point. Jews are a race and Judaism is a religion. There are many Jews that are not actively religious but being Jewish is a recognised race in this country (and many others).
Race is NOT a scientific classification it's a social one a made up one....humans are a species homosapien - there are no biological grounds for the so called races...what's more it was that same spurious clarification of humans that allowed the Nazis to oppress and exterminate groups

Last edited by cdm61; 31-01-2015 at 12:16 PM.
Old 31-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Misfit View Post
Previous attempts to "stimulate debate":

I replied to that one with some "reason and fact" but then we had this:

All you've got to do is Google your query and you'll find that there's a mountain of evidence out there. But you seem to expect someone else (the "pant wetting brigade"?) to do the work for you. That's not stimulating debate; that's just being lazy.
Good for you, but I never asked you, so why you felt the need to intervene is down to you.

My point was simple. Many people were happy to call him a **** for his opinion and most were slow to provide a reason why. It's pant wetting. It's great you posted a reasoned reply, shame it came after the mass hysteria and the fact that he was banned.

Secondly, I didn't ask for facts re: Eugenics, so you can stick Google up your arse. I was looking for opinions. I can play your game too, though, and go rifling through your old posts, quote two different comments and be an arse about it.

But...

...I can't be arsed.

Last edited by Joe85; 31-01-2015 at 09:12 PM.
Old 31-01-2015, 09:36 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Good for you, but I never asked you, so why you felt the need to intervene is down to you.

My point was simple. Many people were happy to call him a **** for his opinion and most were slow to provide a reason why. It's pant wetting. It's great you posted a reasoned reply, shame it came after the mass hysteria and the fact that he was banned.

Secondly, I didn't ask for facts re: Eugenics, so you can stick Google up your arse. I was looking for opinions. I can play your game too, though, and go rifling through your old posts, quote two different comments and be an arse about it.

But...

...I can't be arsed.

You couldn't work out the reason why he was given grief? Or do you think it provides you a bit of cache to be a bit contrary? Either way it comes across a bit shit.

SaulAlinsky
Old 31-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
The Race Relations Act says that Irish Travellers are a separate race, when in Ireland they aren't.

I suspect that the Act has more to do with tacking discrimination than it does accurately defining racial groups (which to be honest are pretty fuzzy concepts to begin with).

Just as I suspect an Ethiopian Jew has more in common genetically with an Ethiopian Gentile, and a Russian Jew has more in common with a Russian Gentile, than either do with each other.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:59 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Race is NOT a scientific classification it's a social one a made up one....humans are a species homosapien - there are no biological grounds for the so called races...what's more it was that same spurious clarification of humans that allowed the Nazis to oppress and exterminate groups
I didn't say that it was a scientific classification? If you're saying that no races exist at all then why just mention that Jews are not race instead of discrediting the whole concept? That would have made sense.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
The Race Relations Act says that Irish Travellers are a separate race, when in Ireland they aren't.

I suspect that the Act has more to do with tacking discrimination than it does accurately defining racial groups (which to be honest are pretty fuzzy concepts to begin with).

Just as I suspect an Ethiopian Jew has more in common genetically with an Ethiopian Gentile, and a Russian Jew has more in common with a Russian Gentile, than either do with each other.
I don't see a race as a having to look like each other, despite this being a very popular definiton. Race only become about physical appearance in the 30's (roughly). Before then genetics were largely irrelevant. Jonathan Marks, and others with similar views to him, have written a lot of interesting points on race. Before that point it was seen as something passed on and not something defined by your physical features. Race was a property/quality rather than a physical appearance. Personally I still see race in that area rather than the colour of your skin.

I don't think that it's a coincedence that Jews are one of the only religions that are regulalry regulated as a race as well of a religion. Being Jewish isn't something that you have a choice in (you have a choice to be religious or not religious of course). You have the choice in many other religions.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:27 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I thought they were classed as vermin?

However, I agree with the rest of what you wrote for a change. It seems daft to class the heeb or The Proud Seekh as separate races when we're all the same species.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:42 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Being Jewish isn't something that you have a choice in...
1) Khazars
2) Sammy Davis Jr
3) Someone from this parish but I can't remember who off the top of my head. SC maybe?
Old 01-02-2015, 08:35 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't see a race as a having to look like each other, despite this being a very popular definiton. Race only become about physical appearance in the 30's (roughly). Before then genetics were largely irrelevant. Jonathan Marks, and others with similar views to him, have written a lot of interesting points on race. Before that point it was seen as something passed on and not something defined by your physical features. Race was a property/quality rather than a physical appearance. Personally I still see race in that area rather than the colour of your skin.

I don't think that it's a coincedence that Jews are one of the only religions that are regulalry regulated as a race as well of a religion. Being Jewish isn't something that you have a choice in (you have a choice to be religious or not religious of course). You have the choice in many other religions.
So what are the properties/qualities that make an atheist Ethiopian and an atheist Russian both belong to the racial category "Jew", and not from the same racial group as an atheist Ethiopian/Russian gentile?
Old 01-02-2015, 10:25 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I didn't say that it was a scientific classification? If you're saying that no races exist at all then why just mention that Jews are not race instead of discrediting the whole concept? That would have made sense.
I did yesterday in reply to you....some people like to use it as it fits the world they've been taught....and its used to still incorrectly categorize people

Any scientific study into race quickly collapses as there is nothing to find - but it's easy to spot people going to a place of religious worship or by wearing religious items of clothing