Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

rowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for the positive comments lads.just for the record I am not anti semetic,but I am anti Zionist.there is a difference but I wouldn't expect you to know that.i can't post links but I think that would be throwing petrol on the fire anyway.ill leave it at that
And thanks for 3 neg reps les b I got the message after the first one.very childish.

Last edited by rowaneagle; 27-01-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Old 27-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowaneagle View Post
Thanks for the positive comments lads.just for the record I am not anti semetic,but I am anti Zionist.there is a difference but I wouldn't expect you to know that..
I know the difference very well, not least because I have used those exact words to describe my own position in the past.

So I can say with complete confidence that what you have written, like most holocaust denial, is 100% anti-semitic and has nothing to do with anti-Zionism.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Can you provide evidence to the contrary?
If you don't watch or read the news then frankly you don't deserve to have evidence presented on a plate to you.

To see Holocaust denial in this of all weeks is frankly quite sickening. One can only hope than rowan thinks this because he is frantically dumb, rather than frantically scum.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
And thanks for 3 neg reps les b I got the message after the first one.very childish.
And frankly I am appalled by these neg reps myself.

Only three ??!!

Surely time we all did our bit on Holocaust Memorial Day and got negging ?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks for the positive comments lads.just for the record I am not anti semetic,but I am anti Zionist.there is a difference but I wouldn't expect you to know that.i can't post links but I think that would be throwing petrol on the fire anyway.ill leave it at that
We had a thread on Israel last year where that very point was discussed in lots and lots of detail, so people are well aware of the difference. You're still an anti-semite. I could go into the precise technicalities as to why but you've given me enough evidence to show you wouldn't keep up.

Also (and we don't normally do this in public but I can see you are still viewing the thread so it saves me a PM) if we see anything remotely like that rep comment from you ever again you are gone from here.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
And frankly I am appalled by these neg reps myself.

Only three ??!!

Surely time we all did our bit on Holocaust Memorial Day and got negging ?
Only three from Les. There were plenty of others
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 27-01-2015 at 05:51 PM.
Old 27-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Only three from Les. There were plenty of others
Thank you for the clarification and of course for the excellent modding.

I remember the thread to which you refer which was really quite interesting. It certainly taught me to be less simplistic in the way I used the phrase 'anti-Zionist'.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-01-2015, 06:18 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I know the difference very well, not least because I have used those exact words to describe my own position in the past.

So I can say with complete confidence that what you have written, like most holocaust denial, is 100% anti-semitic and has nothing to do with anti-Zionism.
Totally Agree
Old 27-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

rowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
We had a thread on Israel last year where that very point was discussed in lots and lots of detail, so people are well aware of the difference. You're still an anti-semite. I could go into the precise technicalities as to why but you've given me enough evidence to show you wouldn't keep up.

Also (and we don't normally do this in public but I can see you are still viewing the thread so it saves me a PM) if we see anything remotely like that rep comment from you ever again you are gone from here.
I wasn't on here when that thread was going
Crikey mate can't you let it go,yes it was a naughty comment but only after being called a prick and a ****.
Old 27-01-2015, 06:58 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Crikey mate can't you let it go,yes it was a naughty comment but only after being called a prick and a ****.
What are you're views on Jewish people chopping new born baby's penises off in the name of religion?

Who opened their lunch?
Old 27-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 27-01-2015, 07:03 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
I'm a keen believer in allowing free speech however distasteful.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:05 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
What are you're views on Jewish people chopping new born baby's penises off in the name of religion?
Alan Mullery went for a circumcision once and the surgeon couldnt perform it . When asked why ..he said " i cant do this , there's no end to this prick "

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 27-01-2015, 07:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
I'm a keen believer in allowing free speech however distasteful.
Yes indeed,internet bullies make me cry
Old 27-01-2015, 07:13 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not under your current username.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Happy Felix Day!

That thought had crossed my mind as well
Old 27-01-2015, 07:15 PM

Ghosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Not under your current username.
Looks like the conspiracy theories are catching!
Old 27-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
That thought had crossed my mind as well
Check my ip bully boy
Old 27-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Check my ip bully boy
Nahh would not waste my time as you are nearly gone so what's the point.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:28 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes indeed,internet bullies make me cry
Trying and failing to play the victim card without any degree of panache. Broken Britain.

SaulAlinsky