Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

rowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Nahh would not waste my time as you are nearly gone so what's the point.
Gone for what? I've taken far more abuse than I've dished out big boy.
You gonna neg me for a fourth time?
Old 27-01-2015, 07:36 PM

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Trying and failing to play the victim card without any degree of panache. Broken Britain.
Too true.

Back in my youth, you could play the victim card and still have enough change left to throw coppers at poor people. Not that those pesky Zionists would let you do that.

For shame.

(I'm shocked that our overlords haven't banned this twonk yet. Shocked. Bring back James.)
Old 27-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowaneagle View Post
I wasn't on here when that thread was going
Crikey mate can't you let it go,yes it was a naughty comment but only after being called a prick and a ****.
it wasn't just a naught comment as you very well know (or at the very least really really ought to know). The fact you might be seen to have been provoked is the only reason you are still here. We've given you the benefit of the doubt on the Rothschild stuff already because you don't appear to know any better.

Again, I've explained how to defend your position about holocaust numbers without being banned. If you want to do that then fine. If not I strongly suggest you don't push your luck.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:37 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
Bring back James.
Behave.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

rowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Too true.

Back in my youth, you could play the victim card and still have enough change left to throw coppers at poor people. Not that those pesky Zionists would let you do that.

For shame.

(I'm shocked that our overlords haven't banned this twonk yet. Shocked. Bring back James.)
Oh dear cos I don't agree with conventional history? And I was being branded a nazi!
Old 27-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Premiership 20/21

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Gone for what? I've taken far more abuse than I've dished out big boy.
You gonna neg me for a fourth time?
Let me do it instead as you are still here
Old 27-01-2015, 07:42 PM

Ghosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGhosteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarmy View Post
It's a real slobberknocker Jim!
Old 27-01-2015, 07:48 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Holocaust memorial day on BBC2 included scenes of genocide in Bosnia.Terrible and only 20 years ago.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:50 PM

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Oh dear cos I don't agree with conventional history? And I was being branded a nazi!
In other news, the Earth is flat and the sun kinda skirts around it a little bit.

Also, God made Dinosaurs and you're a ****.

Disagree all you like with something, hell, I disagree with plenty. However, if called on something I like to think I have the dignity to respond with something other than 'I will not be goaded into a response'.

In the absence of a cogent argument, the average reader will come to the quite accurate conclusion that you're a little bit mental. I would have thought you'd entirely appreciate the logic of people digging you out without responding to your well thought out and coherent points, but then I think I might give you too much credit.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:50 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
I gave out a rare neg to him as well.

He's had all the chances to clear any misunderstandings or clarify his stance and he hasn't.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarmy View Post
Cheers mate, jump on the bandwagon why not
Old 27-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
In other news, the Earth is flat and the sun kinda skirts around it a little bit.

Also, God made Dinosaurs and you're a ****.

Disagree all you like with something, hell, I disagree with plenty. However, if called on something I like to think I have the dignity to respond with something other than 'I will not be goaded into a response'.

In the absence of a cogent argument, the average reader will come to the quite accurate conclusion that you're a little bit mental. I would have thought you'd entirely appreciate the logic of people digging you out without responding to your well thought out and coherent points, but then I think I might give you too much credit.
Another person calls me a **** how nice
Old 27-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bring back James.)
I can see him lurking
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I can see him lurking
Not lurking - reading through this depressing thread.

I am disappointed that this anti-Semitic loon is still allowed to post, but am glad that it's no longer my responsibility.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Not lurking - reading through this depressing thread.

I am disappointed that this anti-Semitic loon is still allowed to post, but am glad that it's no longer my responsibility.
Honestly fella what have I posted that is any way anti semetic?
Old 27-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I can see him lurking
Lurking? I'm replying
Old 27-01-2015, 08:17 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lurking? I'm replying
Talking about James.

Not EVERYTHING on this thread is about you.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Honestly fella what have I posted that is any way anti semetic?
How do you explain this, other than a suggestion that the Holocaust was a Jewish inspired conspiracy?

Quote:
If you do the maths it was impossible to burn 6 million bodies at them camps.ask yourself who benefited from the Jewish bank funded 2nd world war(yes Russia Germany Britain).
The Rothschild banking backed terrorist state of you know who.
If I have misunderstood you, what exactly are you suggesting?

People like you have no place on the BBS.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

It bloody seems like it!
Old 27-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
How do you explain this, other than a suggestion that the Holocaust was a Jewish inspired conspiracy?

If I have misunderstood you, what exactly are you suggesting?

People like you have no place on the BBS.
Again how is it anti semetic? Zionist conspiracy yes,Jewish no.