Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 07:08 AM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
like the way so many think this is a great signing even though they'd never heard of him before the start of this week
I'm in that group
Old 03-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is here
If this lad goes to Spurs for £30m next summer it will have been good business for the club. See Richarlison to Everton.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:12 AM

sheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
Three years confirms what I thought that we're a stepping stone for him. Which is fine. A player of his ability will be wanting to play Champions League football ASAP, so if he plays well for us I'm sure someone in that echelon will be able to offer us a tidy profit on him.
Yup, and tbh I've got no problem with that. If he is good enough to get that move that will mean he's had a couple of years as a top player for us.

I'm loathe to pack our squad with players who just see us as a stepping stone but if you want to add that level of quality that's probably the compromise that you've gotta make.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:14 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
like the way so many think this is a great signing even though they'd never heard of him before the start of this week

Mouthwatering stuff. People are right to get excited by this transfer I think.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:15 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
Yup, and tbh I've got no problem with that. If he is good enough to get that move that will mean he's had a couple of years as a top player for us.

I'm loathe to pack our squad with players who just see us as a stepping stone but if you want to add that level of quality that's probably the compromise that you've gotta make.
If you can add a few at once then maybe there isn't another stone to step to

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:28 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
If you can add a few at once then maybe there isn't another stone to step to
Man City style takeover aside, we are never going to be able to compete with the top 6 or CL clubs from Spain, Italy and Germany. However, the football landscape has changed dramatically in the past 2 decades (see Leeds, Villa, Forest, Shef Wed) and outside of the top 6 it’s all to play for. We have the basis of an excellent top half team, we are in London, new stand on its way, have averaged 12th place over the past 5 seasons (although the way we have arrived at our final position has always been quirky) and are in an excellent position to not only consolidate our premier status but to put ourselves well and truly in the pack just outside the top six - meaning the only ‘step up’ for players is to a CL club in Prem or Europe - not to Everton or Southampton.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:37 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Mouthwatering stuff. People are right to get excited by this transfer I think.
He looks like the perfect player to play with Zaha.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:37 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
Man City style takeover aside, we are never going to be able to compete with the top 6 or CL clubs from Spain, Italy and Germany. However, the football landscape has changed dramatically in the past 2 decades (see Leeds, Villa, Forest, Shef Wed) and outside of the top 6 it’s all to play for. We have the basis of an excellent top half team, we are in London, new stand on its way, have averaged 12th place over the past 5 seasons (although the way we have arrived at our final position has always been quirky) and are in an excellent position to not only consolidate our premier status but to put ourselves well and truly in the pack just outside the top six - meaning the only ‘step up’ for players is to a CL club in Prem or Europe - not to Everton or Southampton.
If you take out the first seven games we would have finished 7th last season. That included having probably the worst injury crisis we have ever faced. I honestly believe we can do better than 7th this season if we can find someone to put the ball in the net on a regular basis and sign someone who is good in the air from corners. Previously you would say that both these people were Benteke, but not sure now since his injury. Maybe Antonio is more mobile and better in the air, and fits the rest of the squad better? Don't think we can afford a 120k pw bench warmer. Exciting times potentially if we have a good week though and keep Wilf.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:46 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylona View Post
I'm in that group
And me.
To be honest my football knowledge is based very squarely around palace and the division we are in at the time.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Not coming to Palace.

Massive attitude, he wants a lot more than £75k and thinks he is better than the likes already mentioned in this thread - let alone us!
Well blow me sideways!

Big enough to put my hand up when I'm wrong. Very glad for it too. I was wrong about him coming and the money so I'm going to take it I've heard wrong too

I will also point out I said he was a big talent and I simply thought we had no chance because of how good he is! Exciting times

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 03-08-2018, 07:48 AM
I'm listening ....

xian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know if Max has been training over the summer, hopefully, he just needs match practice ...
Old 03-08-2018, 07:49 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Well blow me sideways!

Big enough to put my hand up when I'm wrong. Very glad for it too. I was wrong about him coming and the money so I'm going to take it I've heard wrong too

I will also point out I said he was a big talent and I simply thought we had no chance because of how good he is! Exciting times
Respect. Repped. Let's hope he turns it on for us.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:50 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
good read - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-08-2018, 07:51 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Picked up from an article for any Brighton fans doubting his quality.

Meyer was reborn under Tedesco, with the Schalke coach claiming, "I don't believe he's ever played as well as he currently is" when discussing how big of a loss it would be were the midfielder not to sign a new deal at the club. As a product of their academy, Schalke wanted Meyer to extend his stay at the Veltins Arena, but saw director of sport Christian Heidel come to blows with agent Roger Wittman, who was angry that they would not pay his client what he was worth.

Face it Brighton, you are jealous!

Over 14 pages on your North Stand Chat regarding our transfer with him says it all!

120 pages on where Zaha is going this season.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-08-2018, 07:51 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

People are right to get excited by this transfer I think.
You are Steve McLaren and I claim my £5
Old 03-08-2018, 07:55 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle View Post
You are Steve McLaren and I claim my £5
He doesn't have enough hair

Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:40 AM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
good read - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Very interesting what is said in this article about his best position being a sitting, deep midfield player. In his CPFC interview he said that his best position is "between a number 6 and a number 10". This seems to imply more of an advanced role?. As things stand, and the way we were set up last year, this role doesn't really exist. And it would seem a waste to use him in a wide role. I can't believe that he would have joined without some sort of assurance about where he will play. Can't wait to see where he'll slot in.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:57 AM
20 years for 4482 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
And me.
To be honest my football knowledge is based very squarely around palace and the division we are in at the time.
Likewise
Old 03-08-2018, 09:01 AM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
He doesn't have enough hair
Very FUEnny.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:04 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
120 pages on where Zaha is going this season.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
They are so weird. Starting to feel uncomfortable having them as our rivals....stalker like weirdos.