Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:51 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Not won consecutive league games ?

Is this correct?
Old 05-05-2019, 06:53 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Surely not
Old 05-05-2019, 06:54 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
I'm pretty sure we won two back to back in 1992 but stand to be corrected.
Old 05-05-2019, 06:55 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
No. We beat Leicester and Man City in December
Old 05-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Leicester home and Manchester City away - December
Old 05-05-2019, 06:57 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Leicester home and Manchester City away - December
correct but in the league, thats the only time. Not a massive shock with our poor home tactics and form, and that games are played home and away alternately!
Old 05-05-2019, 06:59 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
Is this correct?
No. We strung two league wins together once: Leicester 1-0, Man C 3-2

On a positive note, since Jan 27th, we haven’t gone two league games without victory.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 05-05-2019, 07:01 AM

cpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Surely not
Morning sunshine. Have a look at the table.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcpaulo2 View Post
Morning sunshine. Have a look at the table.
Bit early to be on the smack no ?
Old 05-05-2019, 07:09 AM

cpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Bit early to be on the smack no ?
I enjoy a great Palace win and see the positive in our current team. And yes I've been going since 1973. You say literally nothing positive about Palace. Too long in your northern outpost I fear, old fruit. Enjoy your day online.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:11 AM

Quote:
I enjoy a great Palace win and see the positive in our current team. And yes I've been going since 1973. You say literally nothing positive about Palace. Too long in your northern outpost I fear, old fruit. Enjoy your day online.
You’re odd
Old 05-05-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:
You’re odd
Boring, depressive, anti-Palace.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Boring, depressive, anti-Palace.
Never mind. Sure you’ll be fine mate.

Chin up and all that
Old 05-05-2019, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Never mind. Sure you’ll be fine mate.

Chin up and all that
I'll look out for your future posts Worksop. Obviously a friendless soul who spends his life on here spreading the Palace joy
Old 05-05-2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
I'll look out for your future posts Worksop. Obviously a friendless soul who spends his life on here spreading the Palace joy
Hey mate, I’ve got a great idea. Why don’t you put me on ignore

Either that or just fvck off back to the rock you’ve been hiding under for the last 10 years.

You halfwit
Old 05-05-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Hey mate, I’ve got a great idea. Why don’t you put me on ignore

Either that or just fvck off back to the rock you’ve been hiding under for the last 10 years.

You halfwit
I'll be in the Pawsons before the game next week if you want to call me a ****wit to my face. I suspect you'll be on here pedalling your negative nonsense.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
I'll be in the Pawsons before the game next week if you want to call me a ****wit to my face. I suspect you'll be on here pedalling your negative nonsense.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:56 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hes not as bad as the seaweed troll, penistone. That fella has never said anything positive about Palace, at least Workshop does now and then.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:56 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lol.Embarrassing.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:57 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Lol.Embarrassing.
Yeah...everyone knows the Pawsons is shut next week.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.