Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2019, 04:21 PM

bigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifill Over View Post
How about a loan with an option to buy. Being Scotland it does not count towards premier league loan count either.
Rangers wont want to be left with him with 12 months left on his deal at the end of it if we didnt buy him
Old 13-07-2019, 04:29 PM

andyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Wont happen because he isnt very good and 15m we would have had our pants pulled down

Do you think Benteke, Sorloth and Wickham are very good?

Not sure any of ours would score at close to Morelos rate even in Scotland or in the championship. Hes a different style of player: fast, aggressive and hard working and would give us something we dont already have which would compliment and improve what we have. He gets fans off their seats and would give opposition defences something to worry about. Hes also likely to improve whilst all our current strikers have been in decline for the last three years and none of them score goals.

Its about time we started picking up other teams best players rather than their cast offs. Morelos would make much more impact than any of our existing forwards. Even if he scored 7 goals for us in the premiership, hed be worth 25m+ in the current market.

If you can suggest a young goal scorer we could pick up for less than 15m, Id love to hear who youd suggest.
Old 13-07-2019, 04:34 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyf5000 View Post
Do you think Benteke, Sorloth and Wickham are very good?

Not sure any of ours would score at close to Morelos rate even in Scotland or in the championship. Hes a different style of player: fast, aggressive and hard working and would give us something we dont already have which would compliment and improve what we have. He gets fans off their seats and would give opposition defences something to worry about. Hes also likely to improve whilst all our current strikers have been in decline for the last three years and none of them score goals.

Its about time we started picking up other teams best players rather than their cast offs. Morelos would make much more impact than any of our existing forwards. Even if he scored 7 goals for us in the premiership, hed be worth 25m+ in the current market.

If you can suggest a young goal scorer we could pick up for less than 15m, Id love to hear who youd suggest.
Maupay.

Ive seen Morelos.. hes a donkey and liability. Not worth 5m. Id be very very surprised if this happens.
Old 13-07-2019, 04:38 PM

andyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alfredo Morelos

Quote:
Maupay.

Ive seen Morelos.. hes a donkey and liability. Not worth 5m. Id be very very surprised if this happens.

To be fair, Id love us to sign Maupay and agree hed be fantastic. Would also love us to buy Benrahma.

Unfortunately we dont make those kinds of signings.

Think youre being way OTT on Morelos.
Old 13-07-2019, 04:53 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
To be fair, Id love us to sign Maupay and agree hed be fantastic. Would also love us to buy Benrahma.

Unfortunately we dont make those kinds of signings.

Think youre being way OTT on Morelos.
Im not. Hes not very good. I have family up there and go and watch spl when Im up there. Hes a championship striker at best. Obviously if we did sign him, which I highly doubt, then Id wish hed prove me wrong.

I think your wrong on maupay. Im pretty certain with kicked the tyres on him and Watkins
Old 13-07-2019, 05:03 PM

Kicking tyres is one thing, hope we make a bid for Maupay. Think Benrahma is a much better player than Watkins and has a much higher upside.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Kicking tyres is one thing, hope we make a bid for Maupay. Think Benrahma is a much better player than Watkins and has a much higher upside.
Of course. Well see.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:18 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This guy looks very similar to Dwight Gayle.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:21 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
So a striker scores 30 goals in the SPL and is absolutely s*** and not even worth 5m. Dread to think what everyone else is like in the SPL then.

Do you have Celtic allegiance by any chance? Just you seem extremely anti this guy and I for one minute can't believe his as bad as you make out considering he scored all those goals.

Seen him a few times on TV and he's looked lively
Old 13-07-2019, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycombe Eagle#2 View Post
So a striker scores 30 goals in the SPL and is absolutely s*** and not even worth 5m. Dread to think what everyone else is like in the SPL then.

Do you have Celtic allegiance by any chance? Just you seem extremely anti this guy and I for one minute can't believe his as bad as you make out considering he scored all those goals.

Seen him a few times on TV and he's looked lively
Haha I do. But I just dont rate him. He is complete liability. Like I said if he ends up here which I highly highly doubt then I hope I eat vast amounts of humble pie
Old 13-07-2019, 05:50 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So close to 20m for Maupay and 25 to 30m for Benrhama or 15m for Morelos and 20 to 25m for Saint-Maximin. Any of these work for me I just way us to get some players in who are exciting and look like they know which end of the pitch we have to put the ball in the net to score
Old 13-07-2019, 06:17 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haha I do. But I just dont rate him. He is complete liability. Like I said if he ends up here which I highly highly doubt then I hope I eat vast amounts of humble pie
I agree I really don't rate him.
Old 13-07-2019, 06:32 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I really rate him... until he turns us down, then hes dogshite
Old 13-07-2019, 09:10 PM

cpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by cpfcfan1; 13-07-2019 at 09:15 PM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:12 PM

cpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-07-2019, 09:49 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I really hope this isn’t just paper talk, if today’s match showed us anything it’s that we need someone who knows where the goal is and can actually score and to be honest I think we are just a bit too nice at the moment
Old 13-07-2019, 09:56 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Im not. Hes not very good. I have family up there and go and watch spl when Im up there. Hes a championship striker at best. Obviously if we did sign him, which I highly doubt, then Id wish hed prove me wrong.

I think your wrong on maupay. Im pretty certain with kicked the tyres on him and Watkins
Maupay 33/1 to Palace on SkyBet if anyone fancies it
Old 13-07-2019, 10:08 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
I really hope this isnt just paper talk, if todays match showed us anything its that we need someone who knows where the goal is and can actually score and to be honest I think we are just a bit too nice at the moment
We need another winger and attacking midfielder to create for the potential striker
Old 13-07-2019, 11:09 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We may well get all of that, but it won’t be until the last few days of the window
Old 13-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I really rate him... until he turns us down, then hes dogshite
Yep.

Not saying he'll be as prolific as AJ for us but how did AJ look before he joined us? Genuine question but I suspect the answer is not England material.
Closed Thread