Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Who you gonna vote for?
Labour 72 41.38%
Conservatives 46 26.44%
Liberal Democrats 35 20.11%
Greens 13 7.47%
Brexit Party 2 1.15%
SNP 2 1.15%
Other 4 2.30%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
It's the one smeared all over your face you should worry about.
Dont vote for the one that lies all the time and says he wont smear himself all over your face, it's not going to end well.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:14 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
London, Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 47% (+8)
CON: 30% (+1)
LDEM: 15% (-4)
GRN: 4% (-1)
BREX: 3% (-3)

via
@YouGov
, 28 Nov - 02 Dec
Chgs. w/ Nov
Not so different.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Turds to the left of me, turds to the right, hear I am stuck in the middle with poo 💩
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:35 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I see a trend here in these polls on the BBS from the first poll 357 votes to giving less of a steaming turd 2nd poll 120 votes to not giving a flying shit at 94 votes. Where did all the voters go?
Old 07-12-2019, 07:20 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I see a trend here in these polls on the BBS from the first poll 357 votes to giving less of a steaming turd 2nd poll 120 votes to not giving a flying shit at 94 votes. Where did all the voters go?
Voters on BBS has enough
Old 07-12-2019, 07:28 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
All this dither and delay. The BBS democratically voted for what they wanted the first time.. where does it stop best of 3, best of 5?
Old 07-12-2019, 09:02 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
After how long?
Old 07-12-2019, 01:08 PM

Hal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Who knew - Labour always win the BBS poll!
What else would one expect from working class sarf Londoners?
Old 07-12-2019, 11:05 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was all set to vote tory as I always have until this afternoon when I found out that my niece, who's going through a messy divorce from a bloke who was voted in as the youngest ever tory councillor in a local election a few years ago, got knocked about a bit by this c*nt - Andrew Gurney (CON)

If I have luck to come across him in this scumbag town (Hastings and St Leonards) I'll smash his tory ******** face into the ground.

I'm voting Labour now.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 07-12-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:46 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I was all set to vote tory as I always have until this afternoon when I found out that my niece, who's going through a messy divorce from a bloke who was voted in as the youngest ever tory councillor in a local election a few years ago, got knocked about a bit by this c*nt - Andrew Gurney (CON)

If I have luck to come across him in this scumbag town (Hastings and St Leonards) I'll smash his tory ******** face into the ground.

I'm voting Labour now.
Sorry to hear about what the **** has done to your niece but just to be clear are you now voting Labour because you believe they are softer on crime so you avoid jail if you get to do what you want to to the **** or because you blame the whole Tory party for the actions of this horrible ****?
Old 08-12-2019, 08:28 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Sorry to hear about what the **** has done to your niece but just to be clear are you now voting Labour because you believe they are softer on crime so you avoid jail if you get to do what you want to to the **** or because you blame the whole Tory party for the actions of this horrible ****?
You even had to ask -you're not voting for homeruns he's done that to a relative..
Old 08-12-2019, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
You even had to ask -you're not voting for homeruns he's done that to a relative..
Yes I did.

I do not understand your post.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
This is worth 5 minutes of everyone's time...To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-12-2019, 05:32 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
This is worth 5 minutes of everyone's time...To view the link you have to Register or Login
Cheers Crofty that was good.....dunno why they dont just let the headmaster of Eton choose the next prime minister