Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 24-07-2004, 10:49 AM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by saul1664
What's happened to St Helen's (I don't really follow rugby league but they used to be my favourite team) - are they rubbish now?

No, still good but they were softened up by the might Hull last week.
Old 25-07-2004, 02:54 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
I see Oz hasnt showed his face
mate, if you'd been larging the past 60hrs like i have, you wouldn't have need for the internet...

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 25-07-2004, 02:55 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
fortunately i covered my tennis loss with a large bet on harrington in his first round 3 ball..

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 25-07-2004, 03:10 AM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i'm on shuettler to do massu at 6/5. what do you lot think about that one?...........

as well as getting on alonso at 4/1 for the podium tomorrow, i fancy montoya in the match bet v raikonnen at just worse than evens. kimi's had serious trouble finishing races and montoya's style should suit hokkenheim imo.
Old 25-07-2004, 06:32 AM
leviathan

schuettler is a way better player than MASS WHO? but on clay evens things up..

Old 25-07-2004, 06:38 AM
leviathan

llodra / reid double in the toronto masters qualifying.
easy cash.

Old 25-07-2004, 07:10 AM

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fin. C. Moya 3 2

F. Volandri 6 6

If only this had happened when the pair met in Umag last year.
Old 25-07-2004, 07:11 AM

Blimey, my Lara bet's in tatters....and we've only had one innings. Six men ahead of him!!!
Old 25-07-2004, 07:12 AM

Re: Liverpool - top of the league

Quote:
Originally posted by Stigma
One English bookmaker are apparently offering odds of 33-1 on Liverpool leading the league after august. Considering that they are playing Tottenham away in there first game (Liverpool usually does well against them) and that they after that have 2 easy home games, I feel this bet is good value…
Which bookie. Sounds a good bet....to cover my bet on Palace doing teh same.
Old 25-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Volandri vs Canas in Croatia

Volandri @ 2.15 is good value (centrebet.com).
Volandri has a 2-1 record against Canas both victories on clay.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 25-07-2004, 11:06 AM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by daz_eagle

as well as getting on alonso at 4/1 for the podium tomorrow, i fancy montoya in the match bet v raikonnen at just worse than evens. kimi's had serious trouble finishing races and montoya's style should suit hokkenheim imo.
Button @ 8 for a podium finish looks interesting , he was setting good times in the qualifying yesterday until he got hit with that time penalty .

I'd be wary about betting against Raikonnen in this race as well . Maclaren seem to have sorted their cars out at last , and Kimi put in a good performance at Silverstone last time out .
Old 25-07-2004, 11:39 AM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've been struggling to find anything of interest in the Footie today . The Rosenberg match looks a banker but the odds are too low for me to bother and the Bookies have set the Asian line to high for my liking .

Tromso look strong favorites to beat Ham Kam today going by current form , team news and previews that i've read . 1.53 for the win , or if you double it up with the Rosenberg game for 1.75 which is what ive taken . This is only a small stake bet for me simply because i havent got Stig or Tor's input on this .

The only other game ive bet on today is the Lillestrom v Viking match , Lillestrom are the better team as the league table suggests but their home form recently hasn't been that convincing . Viking on the other hand have been under achieving this season but Roy Hodgson has just taken over as manager and teams that change manager normally put in a good performance in their next game , something which has proved quite profitable for me over the years . On top of that Viking are a team that concede very few goals so i've taken them on the +0.5 Asian line @1.96 , again this is only a small stake bet because i havent got the Nordic lads advice on this .
Old 25-07-2004, 12:29 PM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
montoya has it in the bag, kimi crashes out with 53 to go. alonso on course for podium too.
Old 25-07-2004, 12:32 PM

Fair play Daz ..Raikkonan was doing alright as well , i had just put some on him to win @5 after Schumachers slow pitstop
Old 25-07-2004, 12:34 PM

Button doing alright though -up to 5th now
Old 25-07-2004, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by citizen sane
Fair play Daz ..Raikkonan was doing alright as well , i had just put some on him to win @5 after Schumachers slow pitstop
to be fair you've been robbed there mate, but i'll take what i can get in this game.
Old 25-07-2004, 12:39 PM

Quote:
but i'll take what i can get in this game.
Too right - Button up to 4th now i put a score on him @ 8
Old 25-07-2004, 12:48 PM

go on michael, bin it you git.
Old 25-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Re: Liverpool - top of the league

Quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Which bookie. Sounds a good bet....to cover my bet on Palace doing teh same.
I can’t remember witch bookmaker it was, but it was an "English one" with 2 names...
My internet connection is so slow here, or other ways I could have checked who it was..
In regards to the Norwegian games today, I’ve no clue. I’ve taken a break from betting at the moment and wouldn’t know where to start..I will be back in full swing in a weeks time.
The only thing I do on the Internet now, is check the Torghelle – Kiraly sagas and other transfer news, + of course this thread.
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 25-07-2004, 12:56 PM

Quote:
go on michael, bin it you git.
that would be nice ....Button 3rd this could be a good day here for both of us Daz