Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 31-01-2003, 01:55 PM

BHEAGLE is playing for a contract
As my first prediction went down like a stone and Arsenal let me down badly on wednesday (should have won easily) I am going for the pikeys Gillingham to beat Preston away.Not sure of the odds but only a small wager.Chelsea have the killer instinct at the moment but are too short against spurs who could scrape a draw.
Old 31-01-2003, 01:57 PM

Plugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Some Joy In The Week.

Had a bit of luck with Charlton at 2.88. Feel flat on my face as nearly everybody did with Boro. Also done Blackburn.

This weekend my main fancies are :

Ipswich to beat Bradford.
Lay Leicester against Palace.
Luton to beat Peterborough.
Wolves to beat Sheff Wed.

I'll let you know the prices I get as and when I get them.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?
Old 31-01-2003, 02:05 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
i have almost collapsed in a fit, surely, surely, surely the VALUE bet of the week is Palace,
4.80 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm going to have a monkey on.
chance to make real cash.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 31-01-2003, 10:00 PM

Plugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Palace Price !

Oz, sorry to say this, but, Ihave the best price with Betfair for the Palace. How do you fancy £10 at a massive, whopping, stupendous, utterly huge, 5.3. TTRREEMMEENNDDOOUUSS VALUE, don't you think ?

Old 31-01-2003, 10:46 PM

Cricket World Cup

Just looked at the market for top run-scorer in the series. Some very, very tempting prices. These three took my eye, Gilchrist at a massive 14.5, Tendulkar at 18.0. The biggest one of the lot has to be Brian Lara at 26.0, huge.

Old 01-02-2003, 08:40 AM

Gagging Ferret is playing for a contract
Sorry to say can,t see palace winning at Leicester .A draw would be the
best bet.Leicesters game at Reading was over after 30mins when the went 3-0 up.They are a very good side.As we keep clean sheets 0-0 draw
Old 02-02-2003, 02:19 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
bad luck ferret, i thought that would be the most likely result as well, although saying that we should have killed it.
another poor weekend with our tipsters, when will it end ?

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 02-02-2003, 03:25 AM
It's a Canadian Game!

Parttimeguy is playing for a contract
it better or it'll be a long summer!
Old 02-02-2003, 07:56 PM
leviathan

it better what you muppet !
had a little earner today, norwegian hockey and israeli soccer,
doesn't matter where you get it, just that you do !

Old 03-02-2003, 03:47 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Originally posted by Gooders, advising Ozeagle not to lump on
Quote:

4 new players in (all vastly experienced). A win last weekend. A good following (considering their league position). Swans won't roll over.
I thank you.

Almost did very well today - first 3 in the Yankee came in at 6/5, 7/2 and 4/1.

Don't want to work out what I would have won if the 4th leg hadn't blown out at 11/2.

Still, old Justalord doesn't owe me anything - steamed in again today and I had him at 16/1 before Christmas too.
Old 03-02-2003, 05:54 PM
leviathan

point taken Gooders, had a great day Sunday, golf, Mexican football, baseketball, today not so good with women's tennis, all very dodgy

Old 03-02-2003, 06:01 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Womens tennis?!!! Blimey Ozeagle, is there anything you won't bet on?
Old 03-02-2003, 06:22 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
point taken Gooders, had a great day Sunday, golf, Mexican football, baseketball, today not so good with women's tennis, all very dodgy
What Basketball did ya bet on?
Old 05-02-2003, 11:52 AM
leviathan

NBA, always, over and under, got another Mon night, Grizzlies and Warriors under 207,
surely Celtic can slip by Dundee tonight, I have them super loaded for a win of about £500, with Man U, Rangers and Cardiff (last night)...
women's tennis, i didn't learn the lesson, Patty Schynder shafted me yesterday...i need this Celtic bet Bad (capital 'B')

Old 05-02-2003, 11:53 AM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had a 19/1 accumalator come in last night.

Man U
Leeds
Wimbledon
Huddersfield
Rangers

Happy Days
Old 05-02-2003, 12:03 PM
leviathan

like it, how are you spending it tonight ?

Old 05-02-2003, 12:07 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am loading up on Southampton to beat Millwall.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:20 PM
leviathan

at the Den ?
90 mins draw i think.

Old 05-02-2003, 06:31 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
NBA, always, over and under, got another Mon night, Grizzlies and Warriors under 207,
Did i mention my 10 game accumulator on NBA results a few months ago, 9 out of 10 came in, if the 10th had of aswell id have won £1500 from a £2 bet

Old 05-02-2003, 06:36 PM

Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Quote:
Did i mention my 10 game accumulator on NBA results a few months ago, 9 out of 10 came in, if the 10th had of aswell id have won £1500 from a £2 bet

Ouch. Trying to predict 10 results correctly, in any sport, is a big ask.