Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-11-2000, 04:37 AM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Morrison & Mullins To Norwich???

Just been looking on the Sky Sports website and there was a story that Norwich have bid for 2 strikers but no names were mentioned.
At the end of the story it said Crystal Palace pair Clinton Morrison and Hayden Mullins were possibilities as they'd been put on the transfer list after falling out with Alan Smith.

I personally think this is just pure media speculation again as they haven't fallen out with Smith otherwise he wouldn't play them and how long has Mullins been a striker?
After what i heard after the game aswell yesterday it seemed that both Mullins and Morrison would come of the list later this week.
Also, can you really see them going to Norwich?!!!
Old 06-11-2000, 04:48 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
NO i cannot!

------------------
Houghton:We Need to Evolve!
Me:This ain't F*cking Pokemon you know!?
Jordan:Oh isn't it?
(Jordan sends out Smithosaur)
Jordan:Go Smithosaur straighten out this bad attitude mother F*cker!
Me:Bloody Hell!
Old 06-11-2000, 04:50 AM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
When I was a kid I used to go fishing at "The Latvian community" somewhere in Surrey. Are you familiar with the place Latvian Eagle?
Old 09-11-2000, 11:35 PM
Been away but back again!

skyrocket6 is playing for a contract
NORWICH ALWAYS SEEM TO BE LINKED WITH OUR PLAYERS REMEMBER THEY OFFERED Ł1m FOR THE CHINESE DUO....(APPARENTLY)!!!!
Old 09-11-2000, 11:48 PM

King_Gazza is playing for a contract
I cant see Mullins and Morriseon leaving
Old 10-11-2000, 12:09 AM
Super Crystal Eagle

crystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninecrystal eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
i do not think either of them will go cause morrison has been linking brilliant with freedman they have got 5 or 6 between them in 3 matches and of cause freedman did not play in the cup match

------------------
joeperks
Old 10-11-2000, 12:22 AM

Tony Humphreys is playing for a contract
1 I doubt very much that Smith really wants/expects to sell them.

2 If they were to go, I imagine it would be to somewhere with a higher profile than Norwich.

Sounds like somebody has been adding 2 and 2 but not getting 4.
Old 10-11-2000, 02:01 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What cr@p. Norwich are only just out of debt after selling Bellamy anyway and could NEVER AFFORD them for some thime. Also Morrison and Mullins were put on the list to give them a kick up the @rse. Smith WONT SELL them. I am the ex manager Coppell and i know that Hayden and Clint (and some of the other lads) have to be more professional etc but they are good lads who love Palace. P.S Houghtons on Channel 5 AGAIN speaking bout the Liverpool game.

------------------
The Origonal 'Mr.Palace till I die!!!!' LOOK OT FOR MY NEW PALACE WEBSITE OPEN LATEST FOR THE BEGINING OF THE 2001-2002 SEASON. I'll tell u the address when I have decided it. But any ideas?Video Replays available to download
Old 10-11-2000, 02:46 AM

Teaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroni
Lets hope it is rubbish - Smith would be stupid to keep Clinton on the the transfer list
Old 10-11-2000, 06:26 AM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I think it says it all about Norwich.
When i looked at the site a day later they'd had a bid rejected of Ł250,000 for Cambridge Striker Nathan Abbey!
No mention of the M&M.
Old 10-11-2000, 07:11 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
That is nothing but media rubbish.