Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 29-05-2020, 01:01 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Personally I reckon this story is utter bullshit
Old 29-05-2020, 02:22 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Personally I reckon this story is utter bullshit
To the point Jim.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:31 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Its impossible to tell what their true feelings are, for me Guaita comes over as being very much a quiet and reserved type but i could be completly wrong.
I still say we have only ourselves to blame if he moves back home which will be a big draw, his contract extension should have been started a long time ago (that is assuming we had not) as we knew he is quality keeper as his record of having the 5th best premiership stats shows.
Nah , heís not quiet on twitter and very much appears happy at Palace very pro palace.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:09 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Guaita doesn't really come across as someone that's homesick or has found it hard to settle here. In fact i'd say the exact opposite as he appears to have really bought into being at the club
He wouldn't have to homesick to decide he would like to go home if the offer came up. With the travel issues caused by coronavirus I know my Spanish partner is missing her family and 'home' more than before and the visits her parents make to see the grandkids and vice versa.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:12 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Nah , heís not quiet on twitter and very much appears happy at Palace very pro palace.
I'm not suggesting he will go or even wants to as I don't have a clue but you can't draw the conclusion he wants to stay from that either. He comes over as a very positive guy who has embraced the club and the opportunity but it doesn't mean he wouldn't embrace a different opportunity if it appealed.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:25 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Valencia are a better team, bigger club and play European football most years. If there’s any truth in this story and it’s not just his agent trying to wrangle a new contract, the possibility of him and his family being happy and settled in south London would be what we’re reliant on for persuading him to stay. Suppose we could maybe give him a pay rise too, though our wage bill isn’t higher than Valencia’s if sites like these are close to the mark. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-05-2020, 03:54 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Also, Guaita comes from Valencia, was formed in their youth system, and played for them for many years - though he had to leave the club to get regular football.
Old 29-05-2020, 10:46 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
as far as i know he hasnt asked for a transfer?

there have been NO reported bids for him?

i know we dont want to sell?

imo just his agent doing his job and using press ( im surprised he hasnt got Sky involved!!!) to get him a new deal?

The thoughts and opinions expressed here are MY OWN.....

#CRPS read this http://gettingtoknowmecrps.blogspot.co.uk/

to find out what #CRPS is
Old 01-06-2020, 12:04 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Butland could be one we grab on the cheap.
He'd be the one to go for. In Roy Hodgson's England squads, and a good age still.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:08 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
He'd be the one to go for. In Roy Hodgson's England squads, and a good age still.
I admire your loyalty to Butland. I remember I wanted Joe Hart even after his stint at Roma and his terrible run of form for England. That’s what puts me off Butland, even though he’s significantly younger, I fear he may be another Hart.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:56 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I'm not suggesting he will go or even wants to as I don't have a clue but you can't draw the conclusion he wants to stay from that either. He comes over as a very positive guy who has embraced the club and the opportunity but it doesn't mean he wouldn't embrace a different opportunity if it appealed.
Didnít suggest otherwise EMT it was more in response to other poster saying he comes across a quiet fella. Totally get the fact he could want to return to Spain and especially in these times. Sorry your mrs is missing the family especially the grandparents.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I admire your loyalty to Butland. I remember I wanted Joe Hart even after his stint at Roma and his terrible run of form for England. Thatís what puts me off Butland, even though heís significantly younger, I fear he may be another Hart.
Agree there , I think thatís his level now.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Also, Guaita comes from Valencia, was formed in their youth system, and played for them for many years - though he had to leave the club to get regular football.
Coming from there will be a significant draw for him imo.